Commiphora molmol (Myrrh) Terpene Fraction Isolates

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
teeko

Commiphora molmol (Myrrh) Terpene Fraction Isolates -

Post by teeko » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Here we shall discuss the recently available Myrrh Terpene Fraction Isolates.

Two very interesting compounds in Myrrh that should be investigated include sesquiterpenes furanoeudesma-1,3-diene and curzarene.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

teeko

Re: Commiphora molmol (Myrrh) Terpene Fraction Isolates -

Post by teeko » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

50mg sublingual provides waves of warm/cold alternating currents throughout the body within minutes. Dissolves nicely under the tounge, NO burning, tastes ok too. Analgesia noted - but seems to last for only a few minutes. This was the first time i have heard of anyone researching this specific isolate and i wasnt quite sure where to start. I think 100mg may be the next step.

25mg BURNED in bed of ashes. Almost 'tasty' smoke, but not. No temperature fluctuations noted with this method of consumption, although the analgesic factor was MUCH stronger and lasts a few minutes longer than sublingual. Sorry my current assays are shite - backpain too heavy to think straight right now.

LOTS of potential here soon as we figure out how to go about and how MUCH to go about consuming.

Actually...it burned VERY nicely. Melted into the ashes just like a clean hash would do.
Last edited by teeko on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: actually...
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

teeko

Post by teeko » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:13 pm

Extreme pain all morning(full stomach - lots of food and 1 beer) +
35mg lit up with a bic in a sandwich of ashe in water bubbler.
Debilitating pain reduced to minimal pain. Muscles extremely loose and relaxed at about t-0:10 and able to think past horrid pain(now discomfort in comparison). No negatives noted. Already 35mg is VERY worthwhile to research. Hearing other peoples first hand reports would be wonderful.

Note: Over an hour later much needed pain relief maintained. And about 30 minutes after initial was when maximum 'heaviness'(muscles and whole body very loose) was noticed.
Last edited by teeko on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Note: added
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

deadtotheworld

Post by deadtotheworld » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:12 pm

First of all that stuff looks yummy!

My assistant had similar effects from a 5x powdered extract from a well known vendor here.
He found it to be relaxing, and a slight pain killing effect that he feel could be multiplied with higher dose or combination.
My assistant really wants to smoke the isolates (I know he is crazy but what can you do) and predicts good things about the outcome.
Keep up the good work Teek!

KTB

Post by KTB » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 pm

::Cough:: Myrrh Isolates + Corydalis Extract... on fire...::Cough:: ::Cough::

Zombiesoul

Post by Zombiesoul » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

I can just picture Jesus on the cross taking vaped hits of myrhh isolates every five minutes. If you're protective of Jesus then think of a black Jesus. Son of God and probably a better athlete, too, with higher calf muscles.

Myrrh knows of no race. Me, I'm in a race to get my life back together.

Ascendancy-Mike

Post by Ascendancy-Mike » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 pm

SWIM aquired 3 grams or so of these isolates, and 3 grams or so of a powdered 15x extract.

SWIM used a pinch of isolates roughly 25-50mg and held it under his lip for 5 minutes, then chewed it up (very very bitter, typical opiod taste), then spit it out.

SWIM has been on fentanyl and other strong opiods daily for over a year and has aquired quite the tolerance.

SWIM felt very good after his sublingual dose of terpene isolates, very similar to his first experences with opiods many moons back when his wisdom teeth were stolen.

SWIM put some terpenes in a CIGG, and it was a much stronger effect that hit faster, but was much indeed the same lingering effect as doing sublingual.

SWIM tried to vape these terpenes with a V-Tower Extreme but could not find a temperature that gave SWIMS terepenes the desired vapors. Although SWIMS friend was very very satisfied and happy with smoking a bag of this. Pherhaps SWIMS friend has a much lower tolerance.

SWIM finds that it works best just being continuously roasted in a bowl on top of some ash as stated earlier.

Also, SWIM would like to note that smoking these terpene isolates, combined with yellow horned poppy extract made an ever so pleasing combo.

SWIM thinks we need more talk about this. This is a very very active compound that deserves ALOT of research.

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:42 pm

most interesting would be how to produce this extract by self,
i mean - who want's to be dependent on vendors?
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

Aurea

Post by Aurea » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm

^if you are an advanced chemist and had a lot of spare time you could maybe produce it yourself - otherwise just support the vendor on one of his apparently most effective items

if only more would research isolates as they are where the magic lies - many plants are prematurely dubbed weak and ineffective when all that is needed is a kickass isolate product to show what is what

glaucium from glaucium flavum and cirsiliol (whoa!) from salvia guaranitica are further great examples of this

catfishrivers

Post by catfishrivers » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Any more experiences with this?

also can someone please pm the Cirsiliol 95% vendor link? thanks.
http://www.catfishrivers.com ~~All my creative efforts.
http://www.shroomsgonewild.com~~My Wild Edible Mushroom Blog
http://www.reversemonster.org~~My Weird Wide Weblog