Ambrosia Society

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
nottafingga

Ambrosia Society -

Post by nottafingga » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Anyone here familiar with the 'Ambrosia Society' and possibly read their free E-Book 'Amanita Muscaria; Herb of Immortality?'

CrystalMantis

Re: Ambrosia Society -

Post by CrystalMantis » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Well...Kinda :)

http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7784

There was a big discussion on it, better check it out ,very interesting.

nottafingga

Post by nottafingga » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 pm

'CrystalMantis' - Thank you for the information. Read all 453 Posts. Not only do I find the contents of great interest but the contributors if profiled would make a wild study in personalities. Would like to see someone do a synopsis of the main three or four contributors information for a clearer view of this subject.

Rawkcuf

Post by Rawkcuf » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 am

nottafingga wrote:'CrystalMantis' - Thank you for the information. Read all 453 Posts. Not only do I find the contents of great interest but the contributors if profiled would make a wild study in personalities. Would like to see someone do a synopsis of the main three or four contributors information for a clearer view of this subject.
Lol. Don and I have been saying that that thread is a better study on human behavior than it is on mycology :)

If you focus on the information presented, instead of the "arguments between the AS members and skeptics" (which I must admit I did partake in), you'll find a lot of useful information which still needs to be explored further. :)