I Stop By Every Day

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
teeko
Re: I Stop By Every Day

Post by teeko » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:34 pm

The site may only be up until August. Unsure exactly the date. But as member numbers and activity dwindled so low, due heavily to social media taking over, it's too expensive to maintain for only a handful of people.

If you want the information, I highly recommend you do a full site backup for personal use. I am doing that soon myself, for all the years of first hand information.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

cowfodder
Site Admin

Post by cowfodder » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Holy shit, Teeko! Long time no see! I'm probably going to keep the site up for at least another year, so no worries there.
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

Franlove

Post by Franlove » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:27 am

"I'm probably going to keep the site up for at least another year, so no worries there."

That would be awesome to keep this wonderful source of precious informations one more year !!

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:11 pm

I started growing mushrooms, but I can't start any threads, for some reason.

I noticed a few things.

If you use a dehydrator, they can and will destroy the potency of your shrooms. I destroyed like an ounce of shrooms by using a dehydrator I bought from Amazon, which did not have temperature control. I think the temp was 165 Fahrenheit, and it definitely destroyed my shrooms. I don't understand how that's possible though, since people claim to be able to make a tea out of shrooms, and water boils at 212 Fahrenheit.

I can safely dry them out by placing them into a pan, putting them into an oven, putting the oven on the very lowest setting possible (just until the oven on light turns on) and leaving the oven door open.

Another thing I couldn't find a straight answer for is whether or not to eat potentially contaminated shrooms. I have a good amount in which I picked from a tub that smelled like rotten apples. However, there was no real sign of contamination visually, and the shrooms looked good, so I picked them and dried them out.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:11 pm

There's something seriously wrong with the post and edit page.