Salvia Nemerosa?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
Nanamakutu
Salvia Nemerosa?

Post by Nanamakutu » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Heard it has some interesting properties on its own and as a kratom potentiator. Anyone know more? Wiki is quite blank

unsigned_char72

Re: Salvia Nemerosa?

Post by unsigned_char72 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:04 pm

I remember growing and trying it several years ago... I had a somewhat dream enhancing effect, but difficult to tell if it was placebo or not. I don't know how it interacts with Kratom.

Helmihenna

Post by Helmihenna » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:08 am

I ordered a lot of plants during the lockdown, from several online suppliers, and three local garden centers. Plants that died were the ones ordered directly from PW (2/5) and PW bought from home depot. I will assume that the home depot PW plants didn't survive since I planted them in an area without much sunlight. But I bought three perfusion salvia's and they came looking tired! One died within a week of planting. There is a quality control issue here that needs to be addressed. When things become a massive production, things like small time customers and small orders can fall by the wayside.

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am

Nemmy as it was called back then. Don't consume it. Has some extremely nasty cardiovascular effects. Not safe for consumption.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.