UDA for Dummies

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
minderbinder

Re: UDA for Dummies

Post by minderbinder » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:47 pm

well, maybe it's all just way above my head.
i'm still obsessed with pretty high level (high level like in programming languages - far from machine logic) questions like, "Where the fuck did i get a fucking live like mine that's really killing me low flame without me even asking for one and where can i complain or just give it back?" and similar
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:38 am

minderbinder wrote:well, maybe it's all just way above my head.
Ask any question. It is not above your head, but it is above our culture. In theology we use the "don't ask" theory, systematically, since at least 1500 years.
Science has not yet begun.

minderbinder wrote: i'm still obsessed with pretty high level (high level like in programming languages - far from machine logic) questions like, "Where the fuck did i get a fucking live like mine that's really killing me low flame without me even asking for one and where can i complain or just give it back?" and similar
Hmm... Did you ask Salvia?
I can't answer, unless you are OK with *assuming* that the brain works like a digital machine, in which case you can complain against arithmetic. The illusion of life is just arithmetically unavoidable.
There are tools for harm reduction, ... which unfortunately are not so much in our culture too, as some believe that the good must eradicate the bad, but then the good will eat its own tail, and eradicate itself.

The man has the good,
But he wants the best,
He finds the bad,
And he stays there by fear of the worst.
(French poem)

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 am

Hey :)

Thanks for your reply - i'm about to get into that arithmetic stuff, have some basic books coming, like "The Mathematical Experience" let's see if it's helpful and if i get it, math always fascinated me as much as i don't get it :)
I have no problem per se thinking of the brain as a digital machine, but to me it feels there must be a lot more conditions than just 0 | 1.
Maybe just the grayscales between white and black, maybe some completely different states, i can't say.

How abou these tools for harm reduction?

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:38 am

Be careful liking math because not understanding them, because you might be disappointed when understanding, but it means that you have a taste for mystery, math can give a feeling at first that it dissolve the mystery, but in fine it does not, but this needs sometimes even more math ... It is not easy ... Math is also very large, there is stuff for all sort of taste, it is like music.

The tools for harm reduction .... Well that's vast too. Mainly friends and plants, some acceptation of the bad you might be living, but with reasonable way to make it more comfortable. Many plants can help, but many are illegal. For anything dangerous there are harm reduction techniques. For driving car, there is the security belt; for tobacco there is some less damaging oral consumption, for impossible bosses there are cops or help center, for cancer there are medication, for despair there are religions, etc. Unfortunately it is always delicate, and misuse of harm reduction can makes thing harder.

You are God, minderbinder, but you became amnesic and get lost. Bad luck, as you wake up here in an obscure world where all sorts of attempt to "remember" are badly seen. But if you can appreciate salvia that is good news, and you might have, from time to time, a bit of a glimpse of who you "really" are. Well that's the best I wish to my friend SWIM ... Entheogen can help, in the deep, but not so much in practice, because people use fake spirituality for making fake money, so that entheogen makes you a bit of stranger here...

SWIM got a lot of harm-reduction-help from some unmentionable plant, a long time ago. Then, much later, he got a totally and unexpected kind of help from salvia. Tobacco can be a serious ally, but it is better not inhale it. Shrooms and cacti can teach some things too. For some kind of pain, opiates can be helpful, except that the fact they are most often illegal makes them rather dangerous and hazardous.

All in all, there are basically two sorts of medication: the blue pill, and the red pill. The blue pill will make the illusion more comfortable, the red pill wake you up from the illusion. Who *really* want to take the red pill? Both can reduce the harm, but in quasi opposite direction.

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 am

very, very, very interesting views, i must say - have to respond in length some when later, just this much:
Truth can be very dangerous and lead to a retarded and painful death ;) it's a common misunderstanding that truth always is something good and everybody is dancing in the streets. Is there a TRUTH and if so, are you sure it's something you'd enjoy? One cannot be ure if it wouldn't be even more like a living hell, for who can say? - all IMHO, of course, but these are aspects one should rething very, very carefully before popping the red ;) To my shame i have to confess, that if i had a blue pill at hand that would be acceptable for all-live everyday's use i'd prefer that as long i wouldn't have any special need for "THE TRUTH", aka the red pill ...

PS.: I Really don't want to offend anyone with this - it's just what i felt i had to say when triggered by the word "Truth" :)

WOND3RBOY

Post by WOND3RBOY » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Reality is a pill hard to swallow ;) Stay focused on the positive...learn how to take the negative in stride...It's all about fostering a strong mindset. It's not like you can forget what you know...So you are faced with two options. Give in to fear, or seek out love...It seems so easy when put in that light, yeah??? You've tasted of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil...You can't have your cake, after all, and eat it too...On a personal note, I sometimes have my regrets. But then, I think, hell nah. My experiences have made me the man I am today. Dealing with something of this magnitude has only served to strengthen my resolve and spirit. I have known true fear...there is nothing of this world that compares to it. But then again, I have also known love, which is more powerful still... fear itself cannot exist in its presence.

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 am

Remarkably, absolutely, yes!

Going against the flow directly seems an impossibility, so i'm trying to sneak through the gaps - with also remarkably little success :D
A strong mindset indeed might be a key to make "reality" mine/yours and i have the feeling this UDA-"thingy" might be a key to both a strong mindset/reality-conquest. Now i hope i can find a key to this UDA-thing ;)

Will try to find the best write-up of it and get it onto my smartphone, that's normally a good way for me to get things into my head. Maybe i'll try and bring it into ebook format if i ever find the time and energy for it, if so i'll load it up somewhere to access for the forum members. That is, if nobody has anything against it - it's purely for personal use, if at all!

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 am

No problem with communicating, as it can help others.

Once I asked to my father 'what is truth?'. He told me that truth was what the humans fear the most, and that I would find myself alone if I search it seriously .... He was right, but my nature makes me fearing even more the lies, as they don't make the truth disappear, but make it capable of appearing in the most unexpected way, which is *more* terrifying.

Developing the UDA and the comp stuff, I have developed new fears, notably because I realized that even suicide might not stop a pain or discomfort. Curiously, salvia is somehow reassuring, but I can' say this concerns everybody, nor that it does not concern everybody.
Eventually it might depends on having a "clean conscience", which means allowing yourself to regret possible doings.
Death might be like sleep, the earlier phase can be very bad if you realize that you did not properly close the gas valves, or the heart valves.

Of course I don't know. UDA gives rational reason to believe that death is not an end, but the math are exponentially complex from that, so I have hesitated to make that public. Salvia is more reassuring, as it looks we do have some choice in what we can identify ourselves with, and have some control, but apparently not for everybody. In fine it looks like we have no choice other than to listen to both the brain and the heart, to see the bridge between, to be open to some kind of love, indeed, but keeping some realism toward those without 'conscience'.
Eventually what counts is what you do with what you have, it is not what you have.

God's love might not be unconditional. People deserve it as long as they don't voluntarily make others suffering, or if they can genuinely regret having done so, and can attempt to fix the things.
The worst, apparently, are the lies to oneself, or 'playing the comedy', it makes the essence of the bad "red pill" trips, I think. But again, I have no certainty in the subject.
Cannabis, to say its name, is typically bluish. Salvia is typically reddish. Never force any one to take salvia. In fact be careful with any kind of good intention. Just run away those who do the bad to you, if you can, but run away those who love you without knowing you, and those having good intention. Salvia acknowledges, for swim, that hell is paved with the good intentions.
Love is nice, but it can also be a poison, when misused.

teeko

Post by teeko » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Salvia acknowledges, for swim, that hell is paved with the good intentions.
Love is nice, but it can also be a poison, when misused.
So, Love under Will?
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Scramble!! Thelema ahead ;)
Developing the UDA and the comp stuff, I have developed new fears, notably because I realized that even suicide might not stop a pain or discomfort.
Strange thing - i just had my worst phase since at least 2011 and i wished to be dead but feared the same thing *shudder*
You know, when that black icy wind from the stygian depths below the crumbling gaps beneath your feat turns your bones to ice and there is no love and no one who gives a rat ass, that kind of feeling (yeah, i know - i like it the melodramatic way ;) + *wide-eyed-fingernails-chewing-smiley he* ... yikes ... Sometimes i think pure reason would be the best concept to live with, but it just don't feels right ... There are a lot of interesting points i'd like to have responded too, but that would take time and energy i don't have and i got to go to bed - it's back to work again, tomorrow :roll:
Been looking through the ebook programmes avalable for linux and i think i could do it - the only full thread i have is just a bit lengthy blog post ... Maybe ... Other Entheogen-ebooks, for free? interested anyone? preferably with experience in ebook-making? Ideas?

Bye all, 'till these days!