Sequence Start : Pulling Down Salvia Reality

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
tushaar

Re: Sequence Start : Pulling Down Salvia Reality

Post by tushaar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:28 am

Hahahahahhahhahaha!!!! That was soo well written burningmouth, the eccentric yet somehow in it's own way, logical response.
Just then, the mousy mouth lifted up, taking an entire ground-like grid -- an entire surface area -- up and away.
Well, I think, that scarily is connected to my own kind of answer which is something like:
Beauty is to exist in the same plane being any kind of 3D object. Not having the perspectives of up, down, on the side, like the gravity induces us to believe.

I will come back here soon, once leaf visit is undergone.

but really, that was just excellent!

Mouse connected to the mouse pad
Mouse pad connected to the table
Table connected to the floor
Floor connected to the whole house
House connected to the air and ground
Air and ground connected to the whole planet
Whole planet connected to the space-time
Space-time / universe connected to the ?????
???? connected to the ?????? ^2
??????^2 connected to the FERT%ETGF¤WE CW#RQD#¤F #

By the way, yesterday I saw the raw original place again. The raw FKN place where the holographic reality is managed by someone and it's a hell of a simple job.
The raw place WAS SO UNDESCRIBABLE, even the colors there, were sort of like HACKS, hacks to pre-life. I was like wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf, what do I connect this raw and original place with?
And a good way of saying is like You see the magicians doing their tricks (illusion, reality) and then when they show you HOW THEY perform the illusions, you get this tingly raw feeling of bigger truth inside you....that's how it was. I'm getting more and more convinced about this shit, last time with plain leaf, this reality zoomed out to be a small window (you know the round ones on the ships) which held my experience, music was coming out of there and all other EXPERIENCES I knew that can and have been experienced there. But the rest, hell. This ground is so vast, that soon I'm going to have to start bringing out some terrible truths, or well, not terrible maybe, but seriously eye opening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
burningmouth wrote:
I'm sorry but I had to throw this out again :D
This scene is sickly and ridiculously familiar to me, it's as I have seen it when my pal smoked his plain leaf.
It's as If he saw it, and has found out now, that he only found it because he saw it before, with salvia and now by that consequence he knew good places to search and finally realized his thought or obsession :D Call him crazy folks! Cause' he is (almost) one?.!

We slow down to such state as the movie describes. The reality warps into something that is hilariously and utterly ridiculous yet you can't tell anyone because you're like being at the theatre, you can't disturb anyone and they have the lead, they are making the show directly to you.
And you observe every single ridiculously tiny step, within the process - entropy, that is always increasing or moving.

dat was a strain on his heart :(
uh-oh now hear the words of the lord!

I endulge you to start this song:

And perhaps you will have an unique experience when your cat could be befriending with Salvia D. Plain leaf perhaps?
While noticing open-eyed that switching off something so huge and backgroundly like music is a mission impossible and you will have to sit it out.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Queue up the candle music because..........
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF THE WORLD

Thank the Mayan Gods that we won't have to hear any more about the fucking 'FISCAL CLIFF".
Thank the Mayan Gods that we won't have to suffer any more mall or school shootings.
Thank the Mayan Gods that we won't have to hear more about the Kardashians, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Bieber or Honey Boo boo.

Thank the Mayan Gods that I don't have to watch any more of the ongoing collapse of Western Civilization.

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 pm

..haha...no wave function collapse for me.....I still got some surfing to do, plants to grow....Dawn Patrol....next Cycle....

catch you guys on the rebound.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 pm

A very insightful post from salvia-trip.net
My heart is racing, just the simple thought of smoking this herb and knowing where it takes me it makes my heart race. I lay still with the bong in my lap, concentrating for my heart to slow down. I hear the boom loud in my head. It is mesmorizing. Drawing me ever so close into that boom. With adrenanline coursing though my viens, my concious effort to slow my heart rate.

I take a massive hit of Salvia x15 out of my bong. I look at the extract glowing bright red. It is so beautiful. I stare at the eyes of the cause of where i am going to go. I set the bong down, lay with my back on the couch. I have my beat by dres in listening to Dubstep, while watching a trippy video on youtube.

In an instant i am ripped from my universe. The very soul that makes up this dimension, i take a step back and look. I come to a realization, a realization that can only be understood when in that frame and state of mind. It feels like raw knowledge, equivalent to the Elder Scrolls from the games. The image that my eyes create see this dimension, as i “wake up” i look away from that screen to see many other screens. Each its very own dimension. Its own universe, all the possible outcomes and possible consequences.

That “hub” if you may call it, that houses all these dimensions is run by figures. I don’t know what to call them, but they feel like family. They felt like my parents. They got mad at me, because it was time to do something very important, and they yelled at me because i was wasting my time watching “our screen” Our screen being the universe and dimension we live in.

I come down from the high, i feel it. I don’t want too. I concentrate my mind to hold on to that knowledge and images I have just encountered, because i know soon it will not make sense. It will make sense but not to the point where I knew how much it made sense. I hold on to that thought, those feelings, that knowledge. I am consumed by feeling to relax and to let be. As i become more aware of my surroundings i get mad at everything.

Imagine a toy you love being given to you at a small age. Your parents let you play with it, but only for a short while then they take that toy away from you. You suddenly become mad at the world. Because you don’t want anything else but that toy. I wanted nothing else but to have that feeling. To see the world as it really was. Then as i meditate on what has just happened. I come back to reality. I am grateful for my expierence.
------anonymous
http://www.salvia-trip.net/exp/multiple ... ons-e1735/

What anonymous just witnessed is the Great Secret that no one (other than entheogen users) knows about. There are parallel worlds out there which can be momentarily grasped by smokers of extract. To me, these parallel worlds rise up like 2 dimensional sheets/membranes. There are sentient beings alive in these parallel sheets, and they seem to have this incredible and inexplicable knowledge that we salvianauts are eavesdropping on them.

First the world was flat, then the universe was only as big as our Milky Way. Now a handful of us are realizing that humanoids reside in countless parallel worlds easily within arms reach.

This knowledge is what will put salvia on the map. But right now, for 99.99999 percent of Earth humans, the 'screen' only points to our own everyday, material world.

tushaar

Post by tushaar » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:24 pm

This time being there, I saw this place from outside and today I was accepted. I got to start up my own -hyperadvanced and amazing imagination and thinking ability outside. This was amazing, I even started pondering over the "inside" questions from within this reality from the outside. There are no words I can think of that can describe there, but I'll tell you this folks: "This is in, and there is out. That's the closest I'll come.

Anyway, what I managed to bring back from outside was:

*Easter egg of "try to think what brought you back to this higher state of consciousness, having a TOTALLY different perspective on world, AND THEN, when you realize it's salvia then laugh, laugh at the poor folks thinking this is "only a drug" in their kind. They have no idea what they are missing. Literally! Not a single f**kin clue! They can't even begin to imagine it because it is not possible!

* Pink realities, or some sort of fabric or cloth of pink that intertwines between different realities, where experiences flow between, and it's a major hub of a sorts. Pink goddamn reality slices.

* A problem from within the reality I took this time, was why can't scientist find all the other life that is BUSTLING all over us, in our same shared space. I discussed it long and long and slow and finally started getting to some real points, but I'm in ego stance now, I will keep this updated tho, because I answered it from the outside, all I'm waiting now is to go there again, to retrieve the baggage.

* A conclusionary feeling of "being back there" with "It didn't take time at all, between my visits outside". Because when I was there again I felt that this is just reality no. 2 continued where I last left it.

Greetings, peace and happy awakening age folks!

tushaar

Post by tushaar » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 am

Burning, that was genious, bring that post back!

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:24 am

tushaar wrote:Burning, bring that post back!
I Saw a Post-Mayan Future

I sucked the smoke into my lungs………
Rotation -- Rotation -- Rotation
Layers upon layers of regular people in regular scenarios were revolving around/passing through my brain.

My heart was keeping everything together. But I didn’t have just one heart. Every world scenario I passed through required a beating heart. Soon there were multiple hearts being fed by my primal, physically-based, material heart. The strain associated with the cosmic cobwebs pulsing with bubbling blood drove my heart to the breaking point.
So I screamed, “Fuck it. It’s December 21st for crying out loud."
“Just let me fucking die now,” I implored.

The entire multiverse was like a giant wheel revolving around/through my brain. As the multiverse of separate worlds passed through it, they all became one with my subconscious mind. It’s as if my brain was nothing more than a micro medium which duplicated and incorporated into itself the larger medium of multiworlds.

There was no fear associated with the possibility of my physical body expiring. I didn’t want to go back to that fucking world -- NOW THIS FUCKING WORLD. BUT GUESS WHAT??????

I brought salvia reality back with me. It’s now incorporated into our material world. Our material world will never be the same again. The old, tired, linear movements of all objects and all events are now a thing of the past. Our planet once existed in a physical medium. Now our planet will exist in a hallucinatory medium. The future of our planet will resemble A FUCKING CARNIVAL RIDE. A FUCKINGLY INTENSE AND SOMETIMES TERRIFYING CARNIVAL RIDE.

The security restraints are now off. There will be MAJOR SHOCKS to our planet’s ecosystems and social systems. EVERYTHING WE ONCE TOOK FOR GRANTED IS NOW SYMBOLIZED BY A GRINNING CHESHIRE CAT.

The wheel of reality is moving around/through my head. The approaching shock will be very hallucinogenic in nature. Earth humans will be forced to abandon their old concepts of existence. They will have to start viewing themselves as characters in a psychedelic play -- a sometimes terrifying play.
THE PLAY IS IN MY FUCKING HEAD.
THE WHEEL IS IN MY FUCKING BRAIN.
MY PHYSICAL HEART STRAINS TO KEEP ALL MY CLONED, SECONDARY HEARTS ALIVE.

I’M SMOKING EXTRACT NONSTOP UNTIL THE PLAY BECOMES ACTIVATED BY AN UPCOMING MAJOR SHOCK TO OUR EVERYDAY, MATERIAL WORLD’S PRECIOUS
WELTANSCHAUUNG.

######################
#######################################
######################

Later That Afternoon....

A woman from the news media pointed her microphone in burningmouth’s face and asked, “What did you mean when you said, ‘the play is in my fucking hhheeeeeeaaaaaaaa'….”
Suddenly, the woman’s arm and then her body was sucked sideways into a spinning vertical rip in the ragged curtain of reality. The woman desperately fought against the alien fabric; but she soon vanished into the curtain's trembling power of vibrating plasma, leaving behind an eerily sounding and quite petite “yelp”.

Meanwhile, ten miles away, a young child pageant contestant named ‘Honey Boo Boo’ instantly found the smile on her face torn away and replaced by a look of sudden, abject terror. She instinctively raised her arm to stop an advancing wet membrane; but it immediately reached her and lifted her upwards. Her adorable body, along with dozens and dozens of tiny, cute Honey Boo Boo duplicates, had each been mysteriously birthed by a fantastically bizarre, other-worldly machine. It was spitting out tiny, self-aware Boo Boos like they were hot off the molding press.

The tiny, terrified Boo Boos were aligned in a sideways procession, and then deliberately angled up and away from the playground. Without any hesitation, they precisely formed the linear structure of a giant windmill. The windmill blades, each composed entirely of Boo Boos, began to slowly rotate in the Earth’s majestic wind. Then, out of the blue, and with a wretched sound, one of the blades scraped alongside a tall metal shed of some kind. An entire blade's worth of wide-eyed Boo Boos were unceremoniously split in half, their sunlit-reflecting guts spilling out all across the playground’s newly installed monkey bars.
:)

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:54 am

Very good post burningmouth. I have felt like I've brought some of Salvia reality back with me in the past. Bits and pieces that have changed me in subtle yet profound ways. I hope it will be possible for everyone to make changes in the future. They are necessary and difficult changes, but I know it is possible.

I was reading about the human heart the other day, and was interested to read that it has the strongest magnetic field in the body, more so than even the brain. It extends outward beyond our bodies for several meters or more. We don't even have tools capable of measuring exactly how far it extends outward. I immediately thought of your experiences when I was reading about it. Here's a link: http://parallelmind.wordpress.com/2010/ ... man-heart/

I liked that ending by the way ;)
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Dioxippus wrote:I was reading about the human heart the other day, and was interested to read that it has the strongest magnetic field in the body, more so than even the brain. It extends outward beyond our bodies for several meters or more. We don't even have tools capable of measuring exactly how far it extends outward. I immediately thought of your experiences when I was reading about it. Here's a link: http://parallelmind.wordpress.com/2010/ ... man-heart/
(from the above link)
“Discovery 1: It is well documented that the human heart generates the strongest magnetic field in the body, nearly 5,000 times stronger than that of the brain. This field creates a doughnut-shaped pattern that extends well beyond the physical body and has been measured at distances of five to eight feet from the physical heart. Data suggest that this field may be so large that we end up measuring it in miles; however, it’s beyond the scope of the equipment used to detect such fields.

“Discovery 2: Certain layers of Earth’s atmosphere, along with the earth itself, generate what is now being called a ‘symphony’ of frequencies (between .01 and 300 hertz), some of which overlap the same ones created by the heart in its communication with the brain. … In the words of HeartMath researchers, the relationship between the human heart and Earth’s magnetic field suggests that ‘strong collective emotion has a measurable impact on the earth’s geomagnetic field.’”
– pgs 193-195 Fractal Time by Gregg Braden
http://parallelmind.wordpress.com/2010/ ... man-heart/

Whenever I feel the strain in my heart, I'm always seeing visuals of my body passing through parallel worlds. It's as if I have cloned salvia bodies that each attempt to take on physical attributes. The primary physical attribute is the human heart. So when I'm in the process of coming down from a trip, I have the choice of letting go (or not letting go) of my last parallel world's salvia heart. If I don't let go of the salvia heart, the heart strain becomes intense. My salvia heart cannot integrate with my everyday, material heart. Eventually my physical heart wins out, and the strain is gone.
This field creates a doughnut-shaped pattern that extends well beyond the physical body
Doughnut shaped pattern -- you mean like a wheel?
Very interesting -- very interesting, indeed.
"WOO-HOOO!!!"

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:30 pm

(shortly after consuming one hit of 18x)

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????”

Press--PrEss--pRESS-Pres--PrESs. My finger repeatedly slammed down on the laptop’s power key.

Wow. I saw it all smeared tightly on my eyeballs. There was a constant audio soundtrack which scanned alongside the film sheets which were simultaneously peeling off my eyes.
<<curving, two-dimensional containers of ongoing worlds>>

These worlds were not separate scenes like in a typical movie. These audio-visual worlds were ongoing, similar to how waves are ongoing even though their constituent particles are seemingly stationary.

When I say there was an accompanying soundtrack, what I really mean is that the individual worlds contained individual comments like, “You’re watching us again,” followed by something like, “He’s beginning to figure us out.” etc. I know this sounds schizophrenic and maybe it is. Let’s say it’s a sign of schizophrenia. But the incredibly beautiful and (insanely) complex nature of the visuals is what is so MIND-BLOWING.

GOD. I wish I could convey to you all the intricate ontological structures I was witnessing. It was like I was stealing away the foundations of fundamental human experience. It was like I was stealing away the Top Secret design of human existence.

That’s the question I was asking myself as I frantically flailed about in the darkness attempting to log onto my Microsoft Works document. It was another comedy of errors as I was tripping over extension cords and accidentally turning on and off my laptop. During this confusion, I was still tripping on extract. The voices peeling off my eyeballs were saying stuff like, “He’s going to forget it all again,” and “Doesn’t he realize how important this is?”

And the visuals -- how do I describe them?
(another hit of 18x)

…and the visuaalzz, how do ah dizkribe themb
…….and devishuallzzzz, hhhdwwII dezkriblllldembbLM
………..andD’Viztabbllllll -- hWWDEXTWYIBTEMM

This hallucinatory world containing a myriad of pulsating colors rotated like a squeegeed river up my curved eyeballs. Greenish, pulsating humanoids composed of cartoon-flavored sausage links slid their arms against the outer edges of my convex eyeballs and attempted to communicate with me. The sausage-link people crouched and flattened down into a side-view window that proceeded to slide away into hyperspace.

Then, suddenly, another two dimensional window rotated completely around my eyeballs containing another series of sausage-link humanoids who stood up out of their crouching positions and said,

:lol:
Last edited by burningmouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 am, edited 4 times in total.