Sequence Start : Pulling Down Salvia Reality

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
burningmouth

Sequence Start : Pulling Down Salvia Reality

Post by burningmouth » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 am

I feel good because I just did a hit of extract. It was leftover from last night's buzz.
I posted on tushaar's thread "Ever had this feeling..." that I figured out how to bring about salvia reality's emergement with our everyday, material world. When I made that comment, I had totally forgotten the actual insight. Insights always have the ability to lessen in scope the farther removed I am from the peak of the trip.

A few minutes ago, I got a glimpse of the original insight. The insight wasn't so much that we could pull salvia reality down into our material world. The true insight was that salvia reality is already here. Imagine a 3D space situated atop a 2D platform. The 2D platform is the material world, and the holographic 3D area above the platform is salvia reality. I'm just using this visualization to give you a sense of the connectedness between these two worlds.

The 3D area is in fact a living civilization right next to us -- connected to us. This 3D canopy of civilized space is what I see when I trip on extract. The space is salvia reality. The space houses salvia beings. The space consists of a technological world far advanced from the world we inhabit.

This isn't a hypothesis. I believe it's the actual truth. That's why it's so important for me to focus on it.
There really is another world coexisting alongside us.

So my job is to somehow verbally describe how our two worlds interlink. If I can adequately describe this scenario, then you might begin to believe me.

############

Feel free to make comments.
I've read countless trip reports. I realize they are all over the map. We all have our unique perspectives on the salvia experience. But I'm going to focus on the idea/fact that there is a civilized, parallel world right next to us. This world will remain hidden until someone 'pulls it down'.

This thread will be like a personal experiment. I'm going to trip my balls off. I'm going to do whatever I can to unite our two (possibly more) worlds. What have I got to lose? I'm already a borderline schizophrenic narcissist. I'm the perfect candidate for the job. :)
If nothing else, then maybe I can at least post some entertaining trip reports.

By the way. It's December 1st 2012.
Wasn't something supposed to happen later this month? I fully expect the world to still be here on Dec 22; but I think it's cool we are now experiencing this time period under the cosmic sun.

This thread could be a major flop. I might give up on my quest after only a few days -- once again realizing I'm a fucking delusional loser.
But I'm going for it.
Last edited by burningmouth on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

burningmouth

Re: Sequence Start : Pulling Down Salvia Reality

Post by burningmouth » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:56 am

OH -- SHIT -- THIS IS GONNA BE FUN

hahahahahahah :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I just did a hit about 4 minutes ago..............................

I saw this uppity lady as if she were in charge of salvia reality. She and her salvia civilization were like a two dimensional membrane being stretched away from me.
She was (inaudibly) telling me to be careful, as if I were a child or some kind of MENTAL MIDGET.

And that was just a miniscule part of it -- holy shit.
Well- I know ONE thing. This will be an interesting thread (as long I keep tripping).

##############

OK -- coming down now. First of all, most of this latest trip is still locked under amnesia.
The whole experience had a cartoon quality to it, but the lady was real. She looked to be in her 40s. She had some kind of title -- like president of "Our Ladies of Salvia". When she saw me, she looked over me like a mother looking over a young child in a crib.

She and her world were attached to the underside of a 2D parachute-type thing. The receding 2D parachute was but one layer/fabric/reality among countless other layers.

It was almost as if this world she inhabited was part of some GIANT program/database that we humans are capable of downloading.

But something very profound was going on before my encounter with the female president of "Our Ladies of Salvia" -- something about how (and why) the 2D curved sheets parachute like that away from my visual perspective.

That's what it's all about. The phenomenology of how we interpret fundamental reality. Our everyday, material platform is the point from which the curved-membrane salvia worlds parachute away from us.

That's it for now. My brain needs some rest.

http://www.lysergia.com/FeedYourHead/Mc ... cKenna.htm
Last edited by burningmouth on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

tushaar

Post by tushaar » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 am

I will fill this in during monday :) That's when me and 40x will be aquainted again.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 am

Now this is a coincidence. I just woke up from a long nap. The first thing I did was get on entheogen-network. This was like 5 minutes ago. When I saw that no one had replied to this thread, I was all set to delete the whole damn thing. I was ashamed of my blathering vulnerability. Before I could delete my posts, tushaar made a comment. If he hadn't made his comment, this thread would be history.

SO NOW IT'S GAME ON. This thread will not be deleted.

Please feel free to post your salvia-related trip reports so that I don't look like the only crazy fool in hyperspace.
(to be continued when the salvia vibe hits me)

McKenna once said if you don't experience some fear, then you probably haven't dosed enough. I don't know what he would say about dosing once a day or so during the month of December, but shit, man -- THIS IS IT -- this is (symbolically at least) an important time frame during his personal zeitgeist. Anyway --Terence, if you're out there, some of us are remembering you.

http://www.lysergia.com/FeedYourHead/Mc ... cKenna.htm

McKenna talking about DMT
In the summer of '65 I encountered cannabis and a few months later, LSD, and these things were very powerful in transforming my personality. But in early '67 I encountered DMT, and it was of a different order. It raises questions that science and philosophy need to look at. I mean, it isn't like other drugs. It conveys you not into a mental space made out of your own past or projected future. It moves you into a dimension that seems to be co-existing with reality. There are entities in that place, hundreds of them -- these elf-like self transforming machine elves. And they seem to be frantically trying to convey some information.
http://www.lysergia.com/FeedYourHead/Mc ... 992Aug.jpg

Interviewer -- "Is it dangerous?
McKenna -- "Only if you fear death by astonishment."
Last edited by burningmouth on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.

tushaar

Post by tushaar » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Well, I'm glad you are here, because I can't really see anyone else at the moment, who would take this thing as seriously :)
Without you, I would ramble a while in my own diary and it would fade away.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Don't be discouraged by our silence :) I know I don't spend that much time on here lately, but it was my birthday yesterday and I was...occupied. :) The big three-oh. Greying at the temples, the whole bit.

I'm with you brother. I'm going to be taking as many deep voyages during this month as I can handle. I might be completely exhausted and overloaded by new year's, but this time seems like the perfect opportunity to venture into the depths and pull whatever information I can back into our consensus reality. I've been ignoring the call recently, and it's long overdo for an extract journey. I take the "safe" road and just hit my plain leaf. Dip my toe in and think, "that's enough for now". But it's not. I need to dive in head first like I used to. Backstroke through the Salvinorin Seas and play water polo with the Salvia beings.

That picture and link of Terence is great. Thanks for posting that. It's been a while since I put on his lectures and had a listen. Probably the perfect time to revisit it is at this moment in time.

Keep at it burningmouth and tushaar. We are pioneering through a space more strange and beautiful than even we ourselves can realize. <3
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 am

"PREPARING TO STAND BY"
No, you stupid-ass computer screen. God……….

WoW -- It takes so long to get my fingers on this keyboard.
Time is scurrying by -- like whiffs of metallic paint onto which are the faces of rotating humanoids peaking at you -- toying with you.

Ha Ha. It was only just a little bit of extract. A tiny morsel of 18x, and it took me right back to the PRIZE. The goal -- the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I saw a glimpse of it. The whole reason for this thread.

While I was in my pre-trip state, I agonized over whether or not I could get back there to the prize. And all it took was a tiny speck of extract to get me there…..

Shit -- while keying these first few sentences, I’ve allowed the prize to slip back into amnesia. But it doesn’t matter, because I now know that I will always be able to retrieve it.

My noise and static-filled recollection of the prize is still able to reveal it has something to do with the flatness of one world (material or salvia, I can‘t remember). The starting point is the subtle, hyper dimensional activity occurring around this flat, horizontal membrane. Salvia reality and its accompanying civilization are associated with this flat, hyper dimensional world. Either our material world springs forth from this flat baseline, or salvia reality arises from it (I‘ve temporarily forgotten which one lifts up). But the point is -- I will keep coming back to this basic theme when I trip in the future.

I’m very excited about this. What I’m zeroing in on is very fundamental to the structure of true reality and the original functioning program of human existence. If I can properly describe this phenomenon, then certainly some of you will become INFECTED with my idea. Once infected with the truth, there is no going back.

I’m not joking about this. There is something mind-blowingly amazing going on at the flat baseline where all things emerge. I see it for a micro second, and amnesia immediately covers it over. But after following its trail again and again and again, the trail is becoming worn into the fabric of reality.

The trail can no longer hide from me.

################
That picture and link of Terence is great. Thanks for posting that. It's been a while since I put on his lectures and had a listen. Probably the perfect time to revisit it is at this moment in time.
I think it's a good idea to have the spirit of Terence here with us. It will be a long time before McKenna trends on Twitter, but he's trending on this thread right now. I was wondering how many websites are currently having discussions about McKenna and 2012? A hundred? How many websites/threads have the ability to visit psychedelic worlds in real time? A few? Hopefully dmt-nexus and the shroomery are doing something relating to McKenna, but as far as I'm concerned the action is happening right here -- right now.

The spirit is growing -- the vibe is building -- the revival has begun. :)
Last edited by burningmouth on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.

tushaar

Post by tushaar » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 am

What a coincidence, birthday on 30th November? So did I! :D Happy (late) birthday, fellow brother! :)

@ burningmouth!
Very nice, very nice! Can't wait for tomorrow!
A good way to fight the amnesia is to do a lot of herb one night, and suddenly you realize that all the previous experiences of salvia can find their way back as real glimpses into your mind. Gotta go now, sorry for a short reply!

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 am

It’s now 6AM, two hours since my last hit. I just loaded another strong hit of 18x. I really have no idea where it will take me, but I want to go back to the fundamental place (the prize). Anything else will be a disappointment.

Here’s the problem. I have no circuitry in my brain that can process the nonlinear and hyper dimensional nature of salvia’s fundamental state-of-place. I need to build those circuits even when I’m not tripping.

The flat membrane from which all things emerge has a slightly curved quality to it. The thought which crossed my mind is that our earth also has a slightly curved outer membrane upon which tiny humanoids roam. Is it possible that our material world’s outer membrane is a linear representation of a more fundamental and nonlinear reality? Is our world’s outer membrane a decayed and frozen endpoint connecting to a fractal which leads back through hyper dimensional time/space --- to a radically more profound place where alternative worlds queue up, waiting for their ‘chance’ to momentarily shine like gold plated saucers upon the surface of the earth?

“OK, I'm going to step off the LEM now”
(to be continued in 24 hours)

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:47 am

burningmouth wrote:I’m very excited about this. What I’m zeroing in on is very fundamental to the structure of true reality and the original functioning program of human existence. If I can properly describe this phenomenon, then certainly some of you will become INFECTED with my idea. Once infected with the truth, there is no going back.
I think it's a good idea to have the spirit of Terence here with us. It will be a long time before McKenna trends on Twitter, but he's trending on this thread right now. I was wondering how many websites are currently having discussions about McKenna and 2012? A hundred? How many websites/threads have the ability to visit psychedelic worlds in real time? A few? Hopefully dmt-nexus and the shroomery are doing something relating to McKenna, but as far as I'm concerned the action is happening right here -- right now.

The spirit is growing -- the vibe is building -- the revival has begun. :)
I know it all too well, the infection of idea. Funny, I just re-watched Inception the other day, and that was one scene that really jumped out at me. When he's describing the most resilient and infectious thing known to us; an idea.

"If I were to say to you, don't think about elephants. What do you think about?"
"Elephants."

There was an interesting thread on the nexus called "Terence McKenna is not your friend" where some good discussion about him was had.

We're living in the time of novelty, approaching the Eschaton. Or at least, so it would seem ;)
tushaar wrote:What a coincidence, birthday on 30th November? So did I! :D Happy (late) birthday, fellow brother! :)
Same birthday? Now that's some serious synchronicity! ;) Thank you, and a happy birthday to you as well!
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.