IT'S THE CLONES!!! THE CLONES!!!

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
FrenchMachine

IT'S THE CLONES!!! THE CLONES!!!

Post by FrenchMachine » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 pm

You honestly believe you are the only 'you'?

http://www.salvia-trip.net/exp/you_thin ... %3F-e1657/

burningmouth

Re: IT'S THE CLONES!!! THE CLONES!!!

Post by burningmouth » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 pm

FrenchMachine wrote:You honestly believe you are the only 'you'?

http://www.salvia-trip.net/exp/you_thin ... %3F-e1657/
From the link:
"Why do you look so confused? Are you surprised? You honestly believe you are the only 'you'?" he asked in an almost accusatory manner. His face had the most indignant smirk on it. It was so like me, it was uncanny. To some of my friends, I can adopt that attitude while trying to prove a point. Having it done to me in such a way, stung. It made me feel small and insignificant. "What is wrong with you? Why can you not remember? You have been here countless times and this is not your first time going out. You should know this! Why can you not remember?!" he almost shouted at me. That only added to my confusion, since he would not allow me to ask any questions.

I'm still of the opinion that I'm the only me, but I believe there are parallel, stealth worlds out there ( in here) containing duplications of earth-based communities.

I did a small hit of 18x about an hour ago. I didn't see any clones, but I did see humanoids who were disturbed at my presence in 'their' world. One common theme in salvia trips is the standoffish attitude of the beings we encounter. These beings were trying to tell me something. Usually, my encounter with beings happens very rapidly. I'm never able to understand their communications. Lately though, things have slowed down. Hopefully, I'll soon be able to find out why they don't want us hanging out in their world(s).

As far as the salvia-trip.net report goes -- the concept of personal clones might be explained away by neurologists. But let's not underestimate the uncanny complexity of fundamental human existence. There might be a lot going on 'out there' in the inter and extra dimensional twists and turns of Reality.

And if there are any noobs reading this -- there are many well written trip reports of people encountering clones. They write about the frightening prospect of suddenly finding themselves 'out of sequence', as if their particular place in the sequence of potential 'egos' has been replaced by a clone. The clone, not the original person tripping on salvia, is the 'dasein' or ego sent back down into consensus reality once the trip is over. Fascinating stuff.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 am

Nice posts. I miss coming here and reading stuff like this. <3
Good to see you boys still around.
Definitely in the mood for a little extract ;)
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

HeadFullDMT

Post by HeadFullDMT » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 am

If i ever encounter another version of myself i'm surely gonna ask him to swap places with me! I'm so disgusted with this reality. I'm not from here and i don't think i ever will come back to this self destructing reality. No wonder that the occupants from beyond the salvia world don't like poking our heads through their reality. We blow ourselves up with nasty weapons. There is no way they will ever let us invade in their reality.

Edit :

By the way, just wondering. why would the inhabitants beyond the salvia reality not like that we are poking our heads through? Did something happen before that made them act that way?
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no ones has been. Spiral out, keep going

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 am

HeadFullDMT wrote:By the way, just wondering. why would the inhabitants beyond the salvia reality not like that we are poking our heads through? Did something happen before that made them act that way?
Good question. Let's say the beings are just figments of our imagination or unconscious archetypes. I wonder why our archetypes would try to keep us from understanding our primordial selves? Is it similar to when Microsoft puts up that box asking us, "do you really want to enter C drive"? Yeah, Mr. Gates. I want to enter C drive, dammit. :)

If the beings actually exist as sentient entities outside our material world, then your guess as to why they are so hesitant to invite us in, is as good as any guess ---- We fuck things up. Also, there's some evidence that they refuse to interact with us as long as we are alive. Apparently we have to be dead before they'll warm up to us.

My gut belief is they are just very defensive concerning their technologically and spiritually advanced world. They don't want anyone contaminating their self-actualized paradise.

HeadFullDMT

Post by HeadFullDMT » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 pm

burningmouth wrote:
HeadFullDMT wrote:By the way, just wondering. why would the inhabitants beyond the salvia reality not like that we are poking our heads through? Did something happen before that made them act that way?
Good question. Let's say the beings are just figments of our imagination or unconscious archetypes. I wonder why our archetypes would try to keep us from understanding our primordial selves? Is it similar to when Microsoft puts up that box asking us, "do you really want to enter C drive"? Yeah, Mr. Gates. I want to enter C drive, dammit. :)

If the beings actually exist as sentient entities outside our material world, then your guess as to why they are so hesitant to invite us in, is as good as any guess ---- We fuck things up. Also, there's some evidence that they refuse to interact with us as long as we are alive. Apparently we have to be dead before they'll warm up to us.

My gut belief is they are just very defensive concerning their technologically and spiritually advanced world. They don't want anyone contaminating their self-actualized paradise.
Beautifull said burningmouth, I'll get back to this. My mind is flooding now. ;)
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no ones has been. Spiral out, keep going

HeadFullDMT

Post by HeadFullDMT » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Ok, something hit me again.

What if plants are a kind of software to keep us "up to date" so to speak?
What if Salvia was a program to uninstall or defragment or even compress us and mail ourselves into another computer/body?

Not really related but we all flood our brains sometimes.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm

HeadFullDMT wrote:Ok, something hit me again.

What if Salvia was a program to uninstall or defragment or even compress us and mail ourselves into another computer/body?

Shit. I just typed up a great reply, and the 'CTRL+C' EXPLODED IN MY FACE. And you know WHY?
THE DAMN SALVIA BEINGS DID IT !!!!

I was trying to say THE FOLLOWING before the beings shut me down ---

I did another hit of 18x. I could feel the salvia wheel in my conscious brain churning like a gear through warm molasses. The rotating salvia wheel is more primordial than our everyday, material world. Our everyday world is secondary.

Human beings such as ourselves are like tiny, robotic ants scurrying around transforming natural resources into material goods. ‘Outside Beings’ are monitoring our situation. HELL -- THEY’RE MONITORING MY FUCKING COMPUTER RIGHT NOW !!!!
(schizophrenic warning light is now flashing)

Anyway, the earth-based salvia divinorum plant is like a flash drive containing salvinorin software. This software allows tripping humans the ability to see OUTSIDE THE ROBOTIC BOX.

Our everyday, material world is the ground floor of a strange and secretive civilization. Salvinorin software contains the pass codes allowing us the ability to glimpse floors ‘2’ and above.

So what is floor '2'? How about a rotating swirl containing sideways views of digitized neighborhoods? Out they come, salvia beings exiting their plasma homes, spiraling towards us as they engorge themselves with our world's molecular components. Fully realized as human clones, their arms are now outstretched in gestures of goodwill.

Astounded, we stiffen up and pronounce,
“Hello, space clones, what world are you from?”
They immediately answer,
“We’re from salvia space. Didn’t you see our world open up like a giant, two dimensional fractal petal? And here we are, formally wound up like algorithmic cork-screws -- now unfurled into three dimensional life. And what a nice world you earth dwellers have here, if you don’t mind us saying so. :)

HeadFullDMT

Post by HeadFullDMT » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 am

burningmouth wrote:
HeadFullDMT wrote:Ok, something hit me again.

Shit. I just typed up a great reply, and the 'CTRL+C' EXPLODED IN MY FACE. And you know WHY?
THE DAMN SALVIA BEINGS DID IT !!!!
That doesn't surprise me at all, i had it numerous times happening to me, big chunks of text simply vanishing. There is for sure a delay when i hit the submit button, it's a good thing. We don't wanna mess things up do we.

I was trying to say THE FOLLOWING before the beings shut me down ---

I did another hit of 18x. I could feel the salvia wheel in my conscious brain churning like a gear through warm molasses. The rotating salvia wheel is more primordial than our everyday, material world. Our everyday world is secondary.

Human beings such as ourselves are like tiny, robotic ants scurrying around transforming natural resources into material goods. ‘Outside Beings’ are monitoring our situation.
HELL -- THEY’RE MONITORING MY FUCKING COMPUTER RIGHT NOW !!!!
(schizophrenic warning light is now flashing)
I think it's safe to say we already unscrewed that warning light ;)

Anyway, the earth-based salvia divinorum plant is like a flash drive containing salvinorin software. This software allows tripping humans the ability to see OUTSIDE THE ROBOTIC BOX.
Our everyday, material world is the ground floor of a strange and secretive civilization. Salvinorin software contains the pass codes allowing us the ability to glimpse floors ‘2’ and above.
I wonder if some of us have top clearance?! Or do we all have, but what is the key? The time you hold the breath? There must be some sort of a map reference
So what is floor '2'? How about a rotating swirl containing sideways views of digitized neighborhoods?
That sounds very much like a transport device that swirl.

Out they come, salvia beings exiting their plasma homes, spiraling towards us as they engorge themselves with our world's molecular components. Fully realized as human clones, their arms are now outstretched in gestures of goodwill.

Astounded, we stiffen up and pronounce,
“Hello, space clones, what world are you from?”
They immediately answer,
“We’re from salvia space. Didn’t you see our world open up like a giant, two dimensional fractal petal? And here we are, formally wound up like algorithmic cork-screws -- now unfurled into three dimensional life. And what a nice world you earth dwellers have here, if you don’t mind us saying so. :)

Raa

Post by Raa » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:19 am

I was just researching semantics and relationship of it with the psychological nativism. Peoples' definition of qualia is so distorted.

Check this out from wiki:
"...there was no mechanism for the learning of semantic relations, and the nativist view considered all semantic notions as inborn. Thus, even novel concepts were proposed to have been dormant in some sense. This view was also thought unable to address many issues such as metaphor or associative meanings, and semantic change, where meanings within a linguistic community change over time, and qualia or subjective experience. Another issue not addressed by the nativist model was how perceptual cues are combined in thought, e.g. in mental rotation."

It's so scary. Very scary. I hope you understand what scares me about this. They're denying a huge part of qualia, distorting it's definition. Masses are ignorant and they're constantly being directed to distort the meanings. It's like a dinosaur in the dark wandering in the forest without any sign of light. A minority is directing the dinosaur without it noticing, with a carrot on a stick. Even when we try to type the trip definitions we poke the dinosaur forward instead of checking where we are going. Maybe we should have reverted the meanings. Even then we can't reverse engineer the whole process. I would go too far without being able to extract my unique and abstract discoveries. I would explain them and others would restrict it into a small cube. Idolizing or hating it.

That's what I thought, metaphorically. Maybe my qualia is too distorted for the majority. Or the majority's definition of qualia is distorted/influenced heavily.

Or maybe it's not about the fakeness of the change in the qualia or the very definition of itself, maybe it is about the fakeness of the definition of nativity. They don't have a clue about the "home" which would be the metaphor for me for the salvia trip. See? I mapped that abstract data to a part where I can interpret it uniquely and I restrict that salvia trip to one word when I say "home" but even when I say that I can't include the way it makes me feel. But home represents something that has been out of my data storage for a long time. Something wasn't there and I suddenly discovered it. And "bam". It was..

Native.. :)

Following ?

The salvia beings you call, are not entities. They're natives.

Native is behind the words and symbols you use. Pre-matter, pre-idea. Funny thing is, maybe Tolkien has described this in his fantasies. Very funny indeed. Don't look at it like immortal spirits, it sounds weird. It's like conscious thought forms and alive art forms partly out of reach, sometimes not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainur_(Middle-earth)
Maybe this is why it makes people feel like they're watching you. Salvia changes the subjects of the "observer and the observed".
We need them back. Times will change and they will be observed instead of observers, this is how salvia world transfers in our world hmmmm????

It's just ainur fan art. No need to get mad. I'm siding with the original concept instead of distorting it "again" :D

Wow I'm sorry I just had a SICK discussion about nativity of semantics and cross references to qualia in a philosophy channel. Another step towards individual revolution. Or redundant interpretations trying to hide the truth.