"quidding" for cheats...

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
salvialover24

Re: "quidding" for cheats...

Post by salvialover24 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 pm

orinn wrote:Image
Whoa ... so cute little machine <3 it looks like Ganesha !

orinn

Post by orinn » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

lol :lol: , This is similar to the one swim has used to extract the leaf essence.

He used about 40-50 medium to large leaves which gave a juice yield he was unable to fill his mouth in one go, so took in 2 sittings.

If anything, the sublingual salvinorin absorption process is greatly sped up using this method, and the experience is intensified due to greater concentration of salvinorin in ones gob :o

I'm not sure about enhancing leaf with this method...fresh leaf would not absorb additional salvinorin would it...!?

It would be nice to get second third, fourth, fifth etc opinions on this premastication process :?: ....see if it works for other swimmers out there! ;)

unsigned_char72

Post by unsigned_char72 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 am

Orinn, what is the model name of that manual-juicer? My friend Swim is really intrigued to try it, he has lot of fresh material he doesn't use. BTW, How much juice do you get with 50 leaves?

As for enhancing leaves, you should drop your juice over a DRIED leaf and let it dry again. Then use it for smoking or vaping. I can't see why it should not work. It could be even more efficient than quidding.

kedabra

Post by kedabra » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 am

Thanks for the info orinn. 40 - 50 large leaves is far more than you can physically fit in your mouth in quid form, so I wouldnt see this as an alternative to quidding, unless you have unlimited supplies of leaf. SWIM uses about a dozen medium sized leaves in a quid. Mazatec tea uses about a hundred I think. So it makes sense that this method might work somewhere in between.

When you say this experience is sped up, and intensified using this method, firstly what experience are you actually having when using this juice (trip report please!), and secondly what exactly are you comparing the experience to? Are you comparing to quidding or tinctures, and if so how much did you take , and what were the effects in that case? Also are you swallowing the juice or spitting it out? How long are you holding it in your mouth?

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 am

I think that its an incredible good idea... that swim is going to use on other things than salvia. Great idea, seems like the method would result in a much more bio available form for mucousal membranes to absorb than chewing. Storage would be hard without any alcohol content and adding a little might help a bit with the absorption thru your membranes.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

unsigned_char72

Post by unsigned_char72 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

unsigned_char72 wrote:Orinn, what is the model name of that manual-juicer?
ok, found the answer, it's a Z-Star Juicer and I'm going to get one ASAP.

orinn

Post by orinn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:16 pm

yeah I've just ordered a new one on ebay, a lexen, they're all much of a muchness really. You can even extract stinging nettles with them...check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KNlYtfW ... re=related :lol:

Frank Cook, the herbalist in this video, has now left the planet... :(

anyway damn and botheration :x ...swim's going to have to "trip out" on salvia now in order to provide fresh evidence in order to report on this method!! :roll:

it's a hard life :lol:

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:12 pm

I've heard of people using dried leaves in a french cold coffee press, they said worked also. I suspect that effects may be mostly time dependent, the longer you can hold anything in your mouth, the more effects you get....perhaps leaves are easiest? I've still have to try quidding. Howzit Kedabra?

orinn

Post by orinn » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:41 pm

As promised a trip report here!

one word WOW!!

The leaves in the pictures is what was used, 56 to be precise.

The amount of salvia juice produced was around a shotful.

Using sublingual absorption, after about 5 minutes, effects became intense and bodily consciousness was lost for about 15 minutes.

the subject eventually "came to" on the floor and a large green stain is now present where salvia appears to have been dribbled!

Theme:

where to begin?

This was a full on breakthrough experience, the kind where you don't know where you began and where you ended, probably could have done with a sitter lol!

fairies/angels,

Lots of them, competing for supremacy over a patch of God's back garden, the lining of the wall there was astoundingly beautiful diamondlike tips, indescribable really.

The subject was amidst a divine drama, a gossippy fairy drama which seemed important.

there was a huge flowing back and forth which was extremely pleasant, and the entities there were just soo nice, not like the nice/nasty of this world but just purely nice.

at one point the subject was standing near a darker blue entity, more grumpy than threatening, seemed to be plowing the lawn, like an optimus prime transformer if one had to describe it, it was almost as if he was messing up the garden and the other fairies of which the subject was in the group were perturbed by this.

the whole thing though was enveloped in peace, it was more divine squabble than anything and it was just pure fun really!

It was simply indescribable.

As rememberance of this world came slowly back, it seemed to hang off of that one which was the real deal. It seems this world is some kind of training ground for divine fairydom!

The subject felt that not critiscising others, and not slandering anyone elses character while in this world is fantastic preparation! everyone really is beautiful!!

things like contamination of mind through media etc, when contemplated, seemed to be a ploy by some bad fairies to lessen the number in the subjects group of fairies.

Funnily as the inner dialogue tried to kick back in, one of the entities kept kind of spinning the first word, as a dj spins a record, and making beautiful shapes with it, which beautifully prolonged the experience.

also during the comedown, noises lfrom the road and faint electrical buzzes became wholely absorbing and the subjects mind was able to fully rest in those sounds.

apologies for the lack of detail here but make no mistake, this experience was absolutely huge and it was quite simply beautiful!! :o

For any serious salvianaut, this experience, if you get it right, will quite literally blow your socks off! ;) breaking through this intensely by liquid quidding. you'd better believe it! :twisted:

(to view pictures, right click then view image)
Attachments
P1000763.JPG
P1000763.JPG (3.96 MiB) Viewed 2061 times
P1000773.JPG
P1000773.JPG (3.98 MiB) Viewed 2061 times
P1000753.JPG
P1000753.JPG (3.91 MiB) Viewed 2061 times

kedabra

Post by kedabra » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 pm

thanks for the report orinn

what is it with lawn mowing entities and salvia? has anyone not seen this guy?

it sounds like a fairly strong effect from your report and if you lost the juice on the carpet.... it would be instructive to know what happens at lower doses, like how little you need to get a good effect. 56 leaves is quite a lot...no way you could stuff that!

It would be good to collect some more reports of this method - i'll try and get hold of a juicer myself. I just wish it wasn't raining so much, the slugs and snails eat all the salvia i put in the garden, so my supplies aren't huge...