Scary thought

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
euphorianx3

Scary thought

Post by euphorianx3 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 pm

With all these extraction methods of Salvia, SWIM thinks that Salvia can be used maliciously, for instance drinks could be spiked with it, SWIM suggested. SWIM also thinks that Salvia could be used on the tip of a combat dart to cause targets to hallucinate. SWIM thinks Salvia is really something not to mess around with, since it can be extracted to 100% purity...

The Wrong Alice

Re: Scary thought

Post by The Wrong Alice » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 pm

That can be done with all kinds of things. Many hallucinagens absorb well transdermally in an oil and all it takes is skin contact. Many other substances are far worse than hallucinagens. Arsenic can be delivered via dart. A woman once poisoned her entire office building by spiking a water cooler with cyanide... Which can be extracted from Apples. Good luck avoiding all the things that are dangerous in this world.

May you find what you seek,
Alice
Read my BLOG or THIS if you want to know who I am. If not, you aren't allowed to click my links.

To my fellow poisoners, I offer my HERBAL. This is the only way to buy a book that gets longer after you have it.

HeadFullDMT

Post by HeadFullDMT » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 am

Using Salvia maliciously ?! Oh my, the idea never crossed my mind. Who does such a thing anyway? People who have a serious relationship with Salvia will never do this malicious act.
If one does it anyway, expect some serious spanking in the next S.Trip, you all know by who!
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no ones has been. Spiral out, keep going

orinn

Post by orinn » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:38 pm

actually not,

Salvia would be very difficult to administer in a malicious way.

when swallowed in a drink say, there would be no effect as Salvinorin has no psychoactive reaction when absorbed through the stomach.

tip of a contact dart? 100 percent purity??

yes please!! :lol:

The Wrong Alice

Post by The Wrong Alice » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Hell fluoride is more dangerous than Divinorum, and we don't get a choice about the fact that they put the stuff in the water. Did you know that fluoride only strengthens teeth when applied directly to the tooth? Consumed, it actually causes dental fluorosis, skeletal fluorosis, and a form of brain damage which makes people complacent and less likely to react to protect themselves from injustice. That's why it's in so much we consume. It's even included under the heading "artificial flavors" on an ingredients list, and it's in most sodas.

I say we ought to switch fluoride and Divinorum, might improve this country quite a bit.

May you find what you seek,
Alice
Read my BLOG or THIS if you want to know who I am. If not, you aren't allowed to click my links.

To my fellow poisoners, I offer my HERBAL. This is the only way to buy a book that gets longer after you have it.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 am

Cannabis, salvia divinorum, magic mushrooms are far less dangerous than smoked tobacco, alcohol and legal tranquilizers. The statistic shows that salvia divinorum is FAR less dangerous than ... being sober. That's normal, unders salvia thare are a lot of dangerous activity that you will just not have the mind up to proceed. I wish I could live in a world where I could tell this without trouble to the youth.
Now, all drugs and food should be legal for it is well known that prohibition is what makes drugs targetted on the youth, and sold without price nor quality controls. Prohibition is just a tool to sell more legal and illegal drugs, and to corrupt government. I don't believe the word "politics" can have a meaning in a country which makes such plants illegal. Like it is good to separate religion and state, we have to separate health and politics. And we should never abandon an atom of liberty for an atom of security, as we lose both liberty and security by proceeding that way.

Raa

Post by Raa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:36 pm

That's a very good justification. I'd go further though. Why have authority just because someone else can't survive on his/her own because that individual is not aware of the reality that we are here together and we don't need papers to prove this? Or more general than that, he is not aware of the reality at all, he doesn't give too much thought to it, he simply submits to others' thoughts because hey, that's really easy right!? It's really easy to submit for a lesser reality it's like playing an online role playing game and competing in a lesser reality, alienating yourself and becoming a stranger to environment and entities.

Danger and fear itself is created out of ego and hardwired right? But it can be unlearned somehow. Everything is possible with the ideas that salvia imply, if you can only get it. It can be negative to you if you're too stuck in that temporary body/vessel of yours. That's when you prioritize your own art and start surviving and creating the source of fear, becoming an enemy to your own nature, swimming backwards in the stream, stepping on the heads of those who go with the flow, MALICIOUSLY as you described. Drink and get out of control, out of your mindfulness, peace of mind, instead of improving them with salvia. It's the choice of the individual who has the free will but NO vision. Salvia doesn't like people with no vision.

We're not a stranger to other individuals, if everyone else could discover that bond, there would be no necessity of seperation of good intentions, there wouldn't be any strangers in this reality.
Liberty we call, is assuming that you are a seperate entity and you can bargain your way up to more (supposedly a label===>) liberties, while you could claim the whole reality yours together with other entities, as I interpret the part of the reality salvia lets out.

Spineless talks about those labels and giving up for more disinformation is what politicians and the 'voters' do. Letting them make you a pawn to their justifications 'indirectly'. What a waste of mind for the 99% of the time.

Let's seperate everything from each other, or lets unite some thing. No I'm just saying we had these things in the beginning, we consume them and we bargain to consume the "leftovers" for settling for something less instead of the "ideal". Yeeeaah we are a race which is "THAT" stupid cause everyone is programmed to push the other person down when they're drowning. Reason is we're still animals and that is highly exploitable. Oh I shouldn't say anything else about this :(

(This is not a negative comment, it's positive ! You inspire the beginning of this train of thought that's a great contribution in itself, cheers for the necessity of expression :o )

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:26 am

I tend to think that animal are more close to the "truth" than humans. I think the separation is a human alienating event, like if his little ego get too much empowered by the superfical. But it might be inevitable. After the illumination people comes the parrots who exploited this for terrestrial purpose, which makes no sense at all there. That is why the genuine theological experience is secret, not because it would be accessible only to some elite, but because sleepy people might not been able to interpret it correctly, and might misead generations of people by transforming the deep truth into a sort of fairy tale. Lao Tseu is probably right on this: the wise remains silent. Oh, he can say two words to collegues, for the fun of it, but the "true" or "genuine" teaching will only be through example of practice. in a sense, we can only say "smoke salvia, if you want", and give practical recommendations.