The X-tra Dimensional Salvia Wheel

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
burningmouth

The X-tra Dimensional Salvia Wheel -

Post by burningmouth » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 am

Mr. Swim blew out the smoke and waited…….
He was sitting cross legged in the dark with foam plugs in his ears. Tiny streams of light were already pulsating against the insides of his eyelids. It felt like his brain was expanding, as if his head were opening up like a neon colored shell on an ocean floor.

Mr. Swim began to gaze out through his hallucinogenic third eye at the dark room surrounding him. His former body was sitting on the floor against a wall, his open brain seemingly allowing his consciousness to escape and coalesce into a sentience of its own.

His apartment was now rotating along the outer rim of some sort of consciousness wheel. Purple and green vine-like appendages were snaking through the darkness connecting the different open rooms of his apartment as the whole thing slowly spun in salvia space.

Open mouthed, Mr. Swim watched in stunned silence as the vines began to sprout into small elf-like creatures. The tiny elves replicated fractally along the intricate lattice work of the rotating consciousness wheel.

Everything around Mr. Swim was becoming too astonishing for the trip to end now. So Mr. Swim concentrated with all his might, and he drew his free floating consciousness back into his open brain. With his mind back inside his head, he reached for his pipe and torched the rest of the extract.

The smoke once again trailed away into the anonymous darkness of his apartment. This last toke was a good one. Mr. Swim could actually hear repeating voices reverberating through his head. They were saying in a kind of British accent, “You mustn’t tell anyone. You mustn’t tell anyone.” Mr. Swim could now see the entities that were doing the talking. They looked like maidens or nymphs, and they were curling around what seemed like erector set connecting rods. The self-transforming rods formed the outer structure of a vast, rotating X-tra dimensional wheel.

Mr. Swim watched in amazement as the wheel rapidly expanded out of the limitations of his localized consciousness. The wheel was so large that it dwarfed his neighborhood. It dwarfed his city, his country, his entire world. It was an extra dimensional vehicle slowly spinning across his tiny outpost of consciousness.

The salvia wheel had a type of internal pressure that forced the material universe alongside its outer walls. Mr. Swim’s corporeal body with its frozen structure of atoms was nothing more than an after thought within the salvia wheel’s intelligent game plan. The physical universe was like a child’s dream being projected along the outward rim of the great salvia wheel.

Indeed, the salvia wheel was the only true reality. It was an insanely complex and giant spinning structure that housed all the sentient life forms of the physical universe. It was made of consciousness itself. Both future and past continuously sprang forth within it like some cosmic yin and yang. The salvia wheel was already completely self actualized, having already defeated the constraints of time and space.

Mr. Swim could now sense the salvinorin molecules evacuating from his brain. His mind’s eye watched the spinning salvia structure moving beyond his solitary pocket of consciousness. He felt the gravity of the spinning sphere gently setting him back inside the pre ordained collection of atoms resembling the familiar dark apartment from whence he left.

“You mustn’t tell anyone,” so said the intertwined maidens.
And so I didn’t. :)
Last edited by burningmouth on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Viveka

Re: The X-tra Dimensional Salvia Wheel -

Post by Viveka » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 am

Hadn't seen a burningmouth report in too long! Always a great read!
burningmouth wrote:...The physical universe was like a child’s dream being projected along the outward rim of the great salvia wheel.

Indeed, the salvia wheel was the only true reality. It was an insanely complex and giant spinning structure that housed all the sentient life forms of the physical universe. It was made of consciousness itself. Both future and past continuously sprang forth within it like some cosmic yin and yang. The salvia wheel was already completely self actualized, having already defeated the constraints of time and space.
This part, to my mind, corresponds very well with the Vedanta philosophy. These are themes that I see again and again in Salvia experience reports.

SalvinorinAlpha

Post by SalvinorinAlpha » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 am

Yes, always a great read burningmouth! :D

SWIM feels like he's become somewhat stagnant. He needs to leap into the Salvia dimension and get reacquainted. Yours and Frenchy's reports have reignited him, and he relays his thanks. ;)

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks guys. When I'm in the afterglow, I feel good about my posts. But 24 hours later, and it just seems like hardened bullshit. There is still a major secret out there that hasn't yet been captured.

What really strikes me is the dichotomy between the feeling state of salvia and the feeling state of what is happening across the world as far as uncertainty about where we are headed as a world culture.

I've been totally caught up in the news lately. It all started with the dems and repubs playing their adolescent games in Washington. First the debt crisis fiasco, then the S&P downgrade, then the financial crisis in Europe sweeping across the globe. For those of us who are news junkies, there is alot of fear and anxiety being reported. There doesn't seem to be any leadership anywhere, and so the fear begins to feed on itself.

When Swim trips on extract, he oftentimes sees and experiences a salvia reality that is advanced technically, artistically, and seemingly socially. Swim sees a thin boundary separating salvia reality from our shared physical world. It is very frustrating to have to leave salvia reality after only 5 minutes, but I guess if Swim stayed there any longer, he might go insane.

Salvia could be an antidote to our world's anxiety based reality. I wish that salvia could heal our problems, but I don't know how that could be achieved.

A new member PM'd me a really good 10 minute video that discusses reality and quantum mechanics, etc. It has some great visuals and a nice musical soundtrack. I would recommend watching this with some edit or plain leaf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmlQFgFcGoQ

(I wonder if fractals and chaos theory have anything to do with what is happening in the Middle East and the world markets)
Last edited by burningmouth on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 pm

burningmouth wrote:Thanks guys. When I'm in the afterglow, I feel good about my posts. But 24 hours later, and it just seems like hardened bullshit. There is still a major secret out there that hasn't yet been captured.

What really strikes me is the dichotomy between the feeling state of salvia and the feeling state of what is happening across the world as far as uncertainty about where we are headed as a world culture.

I've been totally caught up in the news lately. It all started with the dems and repubs playing their adolescent games in Washington. First the debt crisis fiasco, then the S&P downgrade, then the financial crisis in Europe sweeping across the globe. For those of us who are news junkies, there is alot of fear and anxiety being reported. There doesn't seem to be any leadership anywhere, and so the fear begins to feed on itself.

When Swim trips on extract, he oftentimes sees and experiences a salvia reality that is advanced technically, artistically, and seemingly socially. Swim sees a thin boundary separating salvia reality from our shared physical world. It is very frustrating to have to leave salvia reality after only 5 minutes, but I guess if Swim stayed there any longer, he might go insane.

Salvia could be an antidote to our world's anxiety based reality. I wish that salvia could heal our problems, but I don't know how that could be achieved.

A new member PM'd me a really good 10 minute video that discusses reality and quantum mechanics, etc. It has some great visuals and a nice musical soundtrack. I would recommend watching this with some edit or plain leaf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmlQFgFcGoQ
Hmm... OK, with very potent *edit* perhaps ... :)
And how dare you compare the salvia leaves with *edit*. With salvia I can't look at a video at all. Take it easy, I can imagine circumstances where swim might try that. It is about time they legalize nature for God's sake.
burningmouth wrote: (I wonder if fractals and chaos theory have anything to do with what is happening in the Middle East and the world markets)
Sure it does. This does not really help. It shows that economy behaves like weather, and nature in general. But like on the ocean, the quality of the trip still depends on the way the ship is handled (Human problems still come from humans error or unwillingness, mafia, clubs, tyranny, special interests, etc.).

Mandelbrot itself has used Chaos theory to predict a sort of unpredictable crash, but simple logic can show that prohibition is leading the planet to some crash if we don't address the problem, well, before it happens.

The problem is not money but money based on lies. Or: too much money based on too much lies and its dissolution in grey money. That is the real worst pollution on this planet, it even fuel the others.

Chaos is creative, it is a friend, even if it can go near the worst, so we have to be careful. Salvia cannot solve our problem for us, but she can heal the wounds and help in taking some distance, and she can show or remind you something, which I think can help if we believe in the truth of it, but not too much. I see that you are in the 'forget state', as I am very often, but now, I am in the 'disbelieve state' which is not much better :hmm: 8-)

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:46 pm

salvialover24 wrote:Hmm... OK, with very potent *edit* perhaps ... :)
And how dare you compare the salvia leaves with *edit*. With salvia I can't look at a video at all.
With plain leaf, I could probably make an 'A' on a math test with six DEA officers looking over my shoulder. :)
I agree that edit is very different from salvia.

SL24, if you continue the simulation discussion, please dumb it down so that regular folks like me can understand it.

I heard on the news that America grew economically in the past due to important discoveries that benifited society. In the 90s, we grew because of the explosion of computers and the internet. Housing construction and easy credit helped us grow in the 2000s. Now there is no catalyst for growth. PC demand is slowing. What's in our future? Electric cars? I doubt if 3D Television is going to help much.

So here's my idea. I think we could grow as a society if we legalized most if not all drugs. If we just legalized edit, think of all the associated small businesses that could flourish. New forms of electronic media could be created to enhance the mental stimulation caused by legalized uses of edit. And what about the other recreational drugs? Recreational drugs are the key to America's growth out of its economic depression.

OK, maybe that's a bit overly optimistic, but what the hell. If nothing else, it might bring back black light poster art and lava lamps. :)

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:31 pm

burningmouth wrote:With plain leaf, I could probably make an 'A' on a math test with six DEA officers looking over my shoulder. :)
I agree that edit is very different from salvia.

SL24, if you continue the simulation discussion, please dumb it down so that regular folks like me can understand it.
Please, dumb me down by asking when you don't understand something. We have all the time. There is no dumb question. Only answer *can* be dumb but I am willing to take the risk.

burningmouth wrote: I heard on the news that America grew economically in the past due to important discoveries that benifited society. In the 90s, we grew because of the explosion of computers and the internet. Housing construction and easy credit helped us grow in the 2000s. Now there is no catalyst for growth. PC demand is slowing. What's in our future? Electric cars? I doubt if 3D Television is going to help much.

So here's my idea. I think we could grow as a society if we legalized most if not all drugs. If we just legalized edit, think of all the associated small businesses that could flourish. New forms of electronic media could be created to enhance the mental stimulation caused by legalized uses of edit. And what about the other recreational drugs? Recreational drugs are the key to America's growth out of its economic depression.

OK, maybe that's a bit overly optimistic, but what the hell. If nothing else, it might bring back black light poster art and lava lamps. :)
Ending prohibition is a necessity for life on this planet. It surely can have an enormously big positive economical impact. But before that it is a moral necessity. It rotten gravely the working of the democracy, and it brings the whole society on a wall. The sooner we stop it, the better. LEAP seems to have succeeded in changing the mind of some politicians, people will understand, and we must think to a sort of amnesty for the prohibitionist to limit the human catastrophes. The war on drugs has the merit to illustrate the nonsense of prohibition in the short run, perhaps even of 'war' in the long run, I think.
But we are still living in the era of the fears sellers. The big media remains to shy, and flirt too much with the rotten part of the political, willingly or not.

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:52 pm

great report Burning mouth.......I have never experienced the wheel, which many have.......in fact, I'm not really sure just what I experienced...:roll: a dream

These experiences we all share....man it sure is weird.....8-) I have a real hard time integrating "that" world with "this" one.....

."don't tell anyone" haha....seems familiar

I agree with most of whats been said, but will add that "growth" is a tricky term...IMHO honest opinion, the human social order needs to shrink, millions of less people, perhaps billions.....:roll: in order to live within the ecosystems limits....no one is quite sure what those limits are, but when they are broken, it will become hard to fix. It seems we are approaching some finite limits too, food water, air....

growth in monetary terms seems fraudulent to me, the whole gambling and profit taking motives etc....I see some need for capital accumulation, (for large water projects, or similar types of things for the common good, even in small communities, people pitching in time, energy and money can get more done...)
but when money is just used to make more money...its a shell game..and an evil one:disappointed: Wish I had a solution, I can barely keep up with things sometimes......

Benevolent monarchy, run by Steven Hawking....NOT the Kardashians tho... they got married up the street yesterday freaking helicopters and chaos...yippee the New King and Queen of the United States...ha:disappointed:
Last edited by Jupe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 pm

jupe wrote: but when money is just used to make more money...its a shell game..and an evil one:disappointed: Wish I had a solution, I can barely keep up with things sometimes......
I am not sure. Not necessarily. You can use money to do more money, but the seeds must be sane, and if some are not, you have to abandon them. If not you are playing the (illegal) pyramid game in disguise.

Prohibition is the living proof that the pyramid game is played, and that we are partially governed by international partially hidden interests. Not one talk can really make sense as long as marijuana is illegal. The solution is simple: stop prohibition of drugs. All drugs. Prohibition is a technic of gangster. Pacifically and legally we have to stop prohibition. It is really a meta-problem which prevents the possibility to tackle seriously any other problems.

Money is not the problem. Only fake money, the one based on lies (not just error, this is always corrigible, but lies). The war on drugs is based on lies, why would have they forbid research on a plant if they did not knew is was not dangerous and even beneficial?

Prohibition is also a symptom of a deeper ethical mistake, I think, which is to use a fake 'morality' as a pretext to think at the place of other people. I wish those who appreciate freedom wake up because I think no one has the right to do that to them.

The solution is very simple in a democracy: stop to vote for anyone having the slightest air of complacency with prohibitionism and prohibitionists. Prohibition is just an unaffordable cruel joke.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 pm

salvialover24 wrote: Prohibition is also a symptom of a deeper ethical mistake, I think, which is to use a fake 'morality' as a pretext to think at the place of other people. I wish those who appreciate freedom wake up because I think no one has the right to do that to them.

The solution is very simple in a democracy: stop to vote for anyone having the slightest air of complacency with prohibitionism and prohibitionists. Prohibition is just an unaffordable cruel joke.
I like your passion, SL24. :thumb:
jupe wrote: Benevolent monarchy, run by Steven Hawking....NOT the Kardashians tho... they got married up the street yesterday freaking helicopters and chaos...yippee the New King and Queen of the United States...ha:disappointed:
Jupe, your comment is so true. The Kardashians are the Queens of America for the entire length of the reality TV watching Americans' span of intellectual interest....roughly 5 or 6 days. And then Snooki is proclaimed the new Queen of America. All this while Obama vacations with the same rich elites that he criticizes, all while the nation of America slowly sinks like a top heavy battleship.

Steven Hawking as monarch. That would be interesting. The Tea Partiers would flip. They would cry out, "But we've already published our new textbook titled, " Creationism, Our New Foundation."
Last edited by burningmouth on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.