A thread for exclaiming...

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
unsigned_char72

A thread for exclaiming...

Post by unsigned_char72 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am

SHIT!

I think we should have a thread where everyone can yell SHIT!, or HOLY SHIT!, or HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Anyone that has experienced a salvia breaktrough knows what I'm talking about.

Sometimes the experience is so wide, amazing and mindboggling that all one can say is: SHIT!

This time SWIM noticed there was someone telling the story of his reality; who SWIM was, and what there was around him. The story was so convincing that if he started to believe in it, he would identify in an EGO and get stuck in a body with a personality without chance of getting back to its normal state of pure awareness! Don't believe the story!

Swim also got a clue: the images in salvialand of our past are moments where awareness was randomly heightened and thus the images become impressed in the mind as "special moments". We can find how to raise awareness NOW and live in a heightened awareness state as much as possible. The "how" is a sort of mind trick, but once acquired, it can be sustained for very long periods of time.

kedabra

Re: A thread for exclaiming...

Post by kedabra » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:09 am

SWIM has been having rather unremarkable experiences of late, whatever the dose. But last time as the folding rubberised realities drifted through him he looked up and he thought he saw a glimpse of something walking up really really high, too big to see the top of, like a huge giant, and the folding worlds that SWIM was slightly underwhelmed by turned out to be the folds of the cloak of the being that was walking along over head. A cloak, or a cloaking device maybe. But this thing was too big to comprehend. SWIM was a speck of dust on its pajamas. The infinite worlds were embroidery on the hem of its dressing gown.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 am

Many of my old edot threads began with SHIT, HOLY SHIT and HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Those were the good old days. Breakthroughs were happening to swim on a weekly basis.

It's been around three months since swim has smoked extract, so there hasn't been any HFS moments. What's so frustrating about holy shit moments is that they quickly dissolve back into material reality. The physical world resumes its dominance. That's what pisses me off. But swim isn't done with the exploration.

Yeah. We need some new blood with the enthusiasm to say "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW."

When I'm able to show actual evidence of salvia reality...when I'm able to prove the existence of salvia reality to the sleepwalkers....the whole world will exclaim......HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Holy Fuckin Moly.... thats what I used to say...(been awhile for me)

and then....WTF? Wha happened?

Maybe its just a NDE type of experience, in preparation for the real deal, give you navigation skills?
I dunno....some people really dont do too well with these sorts of things.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 am

Yeah... Sort of unbelievable NDE. I think that's plausible. Sometimes when we luckily remember better the experience, we can be led to even more disbelieving it. When swim remembers too much, he has often series of "non remarkable" experiences (independently of the dose). It really looks like we cannot come back with all the info we can grasp there. It is not a problem, swim just make a break in those cases. And salvia, persistently, does not appreciate we force her to bring the info.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:31 pm

salvialover24 wrote: And salvia, persistently, does not appreciate we force her to bring the info.
Right......and
1. Big bankers don't appreciate outsiders looking into their books.
2. Priests don't like the idea of the Bible translated into languages other than Latin.
3. Emperors don't want the little people seeing them wearing no clothes.
4. The wizard of OZ doesn't want Dorothy looking behind the curtain.

Last edited by burningmouth on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 pm

burningmouth wrote:
salvialover24 wrote: And salvia, persistently, does not appreciate we force her to bring the info.
Right......and
1. Big bankers don't appreciate outsiders looking into their books.
2. Priests don't like the idea of the Bible translated into languages other than Latin.
3. Emperors don't want the little people seeing them wearing no clothes.
4. The wizard of OZ doesn't want Dorothy looking behind the curtain.

Hmm... yes, but that's is more related with the secret. Salvia does not appreciate we come back with the secret. That's true. But here, when I said that she does not appreciate we force her to give (I meant) the info, I was more thinking along the line that she is a "lady", and no ladies like we force them to do anything.

It is more a question of respect than secret. Both are true, I mean, for swim both, secrecy and needing-respect, seems to be persistent features of salvinorin, a persistent feature of the main hallucinatory character.

(Note that hallucinatory does not mean necessarily wrong or false).

Now swim is preparing his 2008th experience. He intends to ask questions specifically on why sometimes we might feel she abandon us. Where and why disappointing experiences?
I have to go prudently with question like that :roll:
It is 10 past midnight, leaves experience. See you ... here and there ... :shock:

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 pm

2008th? Yeah wow!!
Man, you intense mofo!!!
Thats like climbing all the mountains over 10,000 ft or something
....or surfing every good wave on the planet.....in the dark. (something which salvia reminds me of)

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 am

Jupe wrote:2008th? Yeah wow!!
Man, you intense mofo!!!
Thats like climbing all the mountains over 10,000 ft or something
....or surfing every good wave on the planet.....in the dark. (something which salvia reminds me of)
Oooooh..... It is not so much I think. 2008, well 2010 now :), in about four years, this makes an average of about 2008 / (4 * 365) = 1.38 hits per day. Compare it with the average of (10 * 50) = 500 tobacco hits per day made by swim before he discovered that quidding tobacco works (much) better (a secret of the cigarette makers!).

And then you can't really compare a 40x experience with an experience of 20x, 10x, 5x, and perhaps my favorite one, the 1x, that is the dry leaves simply leaved by the plant, without any chemical mess in the kitchen :)

Noooo... Salvia is the plant that swim smokes the less, even if it is without doubt the one which impress him the most :shock: :shock: :shock:

OK, swim has became regular. The idea is one big hit of salvia leaves, often sprinkled with variate extracts, at breakfast, and one leaves before night. I see, mostly, in swim's diary, since about two years. Swim doesn't use salvia exclusively for the experiences, but also for all the short and long term benefits. It works pretty well for him, apparently.
It is said that one hit per day of some green herb keeps the doctor away, and swim likes to say that one hit per day of salvia keeps the priest away :)

He has a notion of magical journeys or magical weeks, when he smokes leaves with the precise goal of doing much more (usually annoying) type of work. He calls that 'letting the higher self solves the mundane problems'. That works, the higher self is cool 8-)