What does lady salvia look like! ?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
MICWOOL

What does lady salvia look like! ? -

Post by MICWOOL » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Hi guys,
Even though I have been around this forum for quite some time I actually can count the amount of salvia experiences I have had. I dont tend to use it too often and especially have not in the last 8 months, because of some personal issues that still need sorting out.

I have had a breakthrough experience, where I was transported to a totally surreal world where I became a blue man, whose job was to build landscapes and buildings by joining arms with other fellow blue men. So obviously I have experienced the travelling to other realities, meeting entities aspect of salvia.
But I have never actually seen the so-called 'Lady Salvia'.

My question is to all those who have meet her.

What did she look like ?,

did she have a real human form or was she composed of pixels common to salvia trips?

did you actually visually see her or was it more a feeling of a prescence.

And lastly did she physicallly speak to you or was it a meaning you came up with as to the interpretation of what was going on.

All comments welcome.

Micwool.Peace

divinorum

Re: What does lady salvia look like! ? -

Post by divinorum » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:00 pm

for me it was a bit of both a feeling of a presence, and a visualization.. it's been a month or so.. but i remember feeling like she was controlling the aspects of my trip, just from my periphreal. in sight, yet unviewable at the same time..

your trip really struck a chord with me. I think it was the joining of arms to form larger structures. when i'm under, i feel like i'm at the mercy of someone or something who's controlling me, judging me, and trying to get me to function in a system i am alien to.. the linking of arms thought, when i read it, sent chills up my back.

As for the lady, she's only been present once (as far as i could tell) but she was basically waiving some hammer/wand in my periphreal which sent shocks of reality back into the trip until the shocks outweighed the visions and i was back.. either that or she was doing the opposite, and trying to keep reality at bay. but there's been no communication with her. and no direct sharing of knowledge or universal secrets. (not that i don't think she has them to share, but, that she's very selective about who learns what. and i'm not ready yet.)
:infinity:
Last edited by divinorum on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correction of a single word, which changes everything..

zekesdream

Post by zekesdream » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:19 pm

so that's what they're all sitting around the circle waiting for me to do, huh. i always knew that they were impatiently waiting for me to take my turn, but i had no idea what i was supposed to do. my excuse is that i was a little too bewildered when the carnival tent and bleachers enveloped my room. there's something very real there. and i'm even a skeptic.

DayLight
Location: wherein once it is seen, twice felt and the third time is the charm. love. serpents. awe and wonder.

Post by DayLight » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:40 pm

She is beautiful. Her flesh is light and fair and also green like the Salvia Divinorum leaves. She is entangled with vines, and one cannot see where flesh ends and vine begins. She is always smiling.
She picked me up and put me on the floor, my hair over my eyes and all kinds of shapes and animals were coming through it.
I was disrespectful, I did not know just what she was, I was too young, I was trying to get high. She asked me to come with her and I told her that I wanted to finish smoking the salvia in my pipe. I did and she waited, and then she picked me up and put me back down on the floor.
What was that all about? Did she abandon me for my insolence? Or did she just touch me in preperation for what my mind was to become?

krnjason

Post by krnjason » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:45 pm

She is faceless yet her presence is unmistakable. You wont find her if your searching for her. She will come to you when shes thinks your ready. This "feminine presence" was made present to me, if i remember, on my 4th or 5th breakthrough with Sally. when i was in deep saliva-land she told me not to worry and she would return me back to my world (reality) untouched physically but changed mentally...

scifiaudious2

Post by scifiaudious2 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:20 pm

in my experience(s), i was only able to see the outline of her. and she was "faceless" as krnjason mentioned. though her face was ambiguous to me, it was smiling if anything. very welcoming presence...

420_4life

Post by 420_4life » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:24 am

I have had a breakthrough experience, where I was transported to a totally surreal world where I became a blue man, whose job was to build landscapes and buildings by joining arms with other fellow blue men
similar experience once, it was like a mosh, a line of somesoft, packed, crammed tightly together, connected to one another, shoulder to shoulder, waiting, watching for the overseer's, where are we going?

some things hold true, all will be revealed at one point in time, we will crack like an egg and spill out for all to see

peace
JP

Ekstasis

Post by Ekstasis » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:43 am

Tall, like maybe 8 or 9 feet,
white robe, golden hair. long flowing silk golden hair.
her robe was covered in green vines and leaves, as if they were growing from the ground onto her body.
i never saw her face,
but her voice echoed down and ill never forget it.
she explained to me that makind wasnt yet ready for what she had to teach.

hekura

Post by hekura » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:37 am

She had short curly hair (teased up) with little ball ear-rings and was dancing to some indigenous music. She was also wearing a bright red skirt that I was drawn under. Sort of naughty? Maybe? Perhaps it was a thing of: " Let me protect you. Underneath her skirt she was wearing little dancing shoes. Her skin was brown in appearance- mine isn't (if that is significant to anyone).

Another time she was dressed as policewoman looking for the stash in my house. I told her it was legal (incredulously and defensively). She said, "Well not for long!" I really need to get a little more because over the last year or two salvia has been a very good ally for me.

MICWOOL

Post by MICWOOL » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:19 pm

SOME VERY GOOD COMMENTS THANK YOU.

I somehow suspect that I wont see her until I let go of my fear for delving into a full Lv.4 experience, the ego loss kind of overwhelmes me.