It's about that time again.

This is the place to discuss the website itself.
cowfodder
Site Admin

It's about that time again.

Post by cowfodder » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:59 pm

As many of you know, this site has run almost entirely off of donations for the last 2 years. This is something that I greatly appreciate. While it doesn't cost a lot for hosting (it's about $120 for the year) it's nice that I haven't had to foot the entire bill myself. Thank you.

Well, the bill is due again pretty soon, October 22nd to be exact, and this is my yearly thread "begging" for donations. Anyone interested in donating can click the link in my signature and donate directly to our DreamHost account. These funds go directly to hosting costs, and is not accessible by me at all. PM me if you make a donation, and I will add you to the site supporters group. You don't gain any special privileges (yet) but you do get to have your username be a pretty blue for a year. I really do appreciate any donations, and I love you guys/gals/whatevers.

-cowfodder
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

teeko

Re: It's about that time again.

Post by teeko » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:55 am

Ill try and gather something up. Just spent about $8000 to go back to school in two weeks though, so not sure how much I can really afford to spare. Been eating corn dogs all week instead of good organic whole foods. :P
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:50 am

Ill shoot something your way before the 22

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:03 am

I just sent a 20......let me know if you dont make the quota and Ill give more