Can I be...

This is the place to discuss the website itself.
marty510
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: Can I be... -

Post by marty510 » Mon May 12, 2008 9:55 pm

yes, IM marty new here UHHHH.....

lol,RifeHeretic you've been here longer than most, but have posted a lot less.

what about nice comments?

I'd nominate Teotzlcoatl, If I'd been here long enough. Kadakuda is an expert,no?

User avatar
Himdumb
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:00 pm

Re: Can I be... -

Post by Himdumb » Mon May 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Peyote Pete wrote:I think Pandora would make a great mod. Very knowledgeable when it comes to cacti.
I agree. I think Pandora would be an excellent mod.

I dont think she'd have any problems cleaning up the cacti forum...You know, the useless post that say nothing, just increase post count (which seems to be important to some people, for some reason).

But do we need another mod? I thought this was just an attempted ego boost, not a real need for a mod? But what do i know?

Teotzlcoatl
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: SC

Re: Can I be... -

Post by Teotzlcoatl » Mon May 12, 2008 11:08 pm

David would be great too!



LOL, I'm not a gentlemen? Because I say fuck? LOL...

No matter, I'd be fair, very fucking fair. ;)



I donno if there was need for another mod, I'd just like to help out, if I can...

Teotzlcoatl
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: SC

Re: Can I be... -

Post by Teotzlcoatl » Tue May 13, 2008 1:30 am

Anytime.

User avatar
mutant
Posts: 984
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:00 pm

Re: Can I be... -

Post by mutant » Tue May 13, 2008 10:26 am

No matter, I'd be fair, very fucking fair.
So you want to be a judge, not a coordinator!!! i knew there was something tricky about the whole thing :P

totempole
Posts: 998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: northeast U.S.

Re: Can I be... -

Post by totempole » Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Himdumb wrote:I agree. I think Pandora would be an excellent mod.
Why do you say that, because he gave you a blowjob? (Assuming the reports I've heard are true that Pandora is a virtual transvestite pretending to be female).

totempole
Posts: 998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: northeast U.S.

Re: Can I be... -

Post by totempole » Tue May 13, 2008 1:41 pm

RifeHeretic wrote:There a a great many. A few that come to mind are Morningdove, JohnArtist, and kakuda. There are a lot of intelligent cacti enthusiasts here, but that doesn't mean that mods are needed. Title and small amounts of power mean nothing. The most anyone can do for this forum is contribute intelligent, thought out posts. When threads start going it's common to see posts like "lol." or "nice!". Though a compliment may be well received, one word posts/posts with no value are useless and create clutter.
Mods don't have to contribute anything, if you think about it. You don't have to know a succulent from a succubus to moderate a cactus forum.

User avatar
Peyote Pete
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:00 pm
Location: Pure Imagination

Re: Can I be... -

Post by Peyote Pete » Tue May 13, 2008 2:04 pm

Haha very mature, yeah he/she gave me a reach around. No, I say this because Pandora seems to know alot more about cactus than other people here. I do not care if Pandora is male or female, I just think he/she is good with cacti. What does it matter to you anyways? Does my opinion hurt you so bad you must say such stupid things?
totempole wrote:Why do you say that, because he gave you a blowjob? (Assuming the reports I've heard are true that Pandora is a virtual transvestite pretending to be female).

User avatar
RifeHeretic
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Can I be... -

Post by RifeHeretic » Tue May 13, 2008 2:20 pm

All dem folks layin the hate on. PP i can't take yo anga fa serious, da av is jus too cute.

12 11 4 life fuck dem folks, we got 360 alkqn 4 eva amor de rey day and nite all day evry day

mb the mods will see Teo and offer him da job, i was jus tellin things how they is in this form. lk lk

I need a new job.

PS, I don't post as much (you hater) because I try to make all my posts worth soemthing

totempole
Posts: 998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: northeast U.S.

Re: Can I be... -

Post by totempole » Tue May 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Peyote Pete wrote:What does it matter to you anyways? Does my opinion hurt you so bad you must say such stupid things?
Did I say it mattered to me? Do you really bruise so easily? I thought cactus growers were so tough and prickly. Bottom line, who cares? Since when is thorough knowledge of a subject a prerequisite for being a good mod? Personally, I think pandora wouldn't be a good mod, for reasons that have nothing to do with "its" cactus knowledge. Here's a band aid.

Post Reply