Masturbation is Suicide

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
minderbinder

Re: Masturbation is Suicide

Post by minderbinder » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:22 pm

to me it sounds like a common mistake, putting sex and love on one level - sex can go very well with love, but therefor sex is not just a sublevel of love. Sometimes i think it comes from that most people mistake horniness for love, but probably it's just brainwash from ongoing bigott centuries. Don't get me wrong, i'm not attacking anyone here, im critizising the cavity block standard moral, that hypocritical mingling of sex and lovet hat does lead (and led) to the worst situations in history of mankind. i can accept well if one only wants sex in combo with love, that's everyones own cup of tea, but not that dogmatic consolidation per se we had for the last millenia, which is obviously and plain dumb - its simply mindfuck with very evil outcome - it's what the illuminates want you to believe :D (for lack of better words in my poor english vocabulary. rant over :)
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

teeko

Post by teeko » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:54 am

I just masturbated like 25 minutes ago and I am still here.

op,

Oh, I get what you meant.

Agreed.

But it seems like you are getting on a redundant cycle that we as humans 'need' to procreate for the species to prevail. This is no longer true so it no longer has any meaning. This mentality will be bred out of us in a short period of time. Just look at the current cultures around you regarding procreation, sex , love and sexuality...
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Capsaicin

Post by Capsaicin » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Well it's more about the life essence of your soul or spirit and physical strength. I haven't tested it so far but I know after busting a load I'm not at my full potential. For example boxers are usually told not to sleep with a woman a night before their fight.

I would of died many times. In the long run it is a form of suicide. Because if I were to have been with a woman all those lonely times I was with myself, it would have been beneficial in so many ways.
"The white man says, there is freedom and justice for all. We have had "freedom and justice," and that is why we have been almost exterminated. We shall not forget this. " -Tecumseh

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:58 am

what is the point of a vagina, but to breed life? You do not own the vagina, you do not deserve the vagina, neither is it here to please you. The vagina doesn't have to like you, or let you impregnate her eggs. Like a fish in a stream, spewing sperm on some fresh caviar. Or like a bug on a leaf, fertilizing a nest. They both die right after, the salmon and a kind of bug I can't tell you the exact name of. Or a toad, filthy and disgusting. Plowing into her womb to lay those eggs with seed. Much like the pistol and stamen, except there is no lust or frustration there. No anger, fear or love. Some reproduce asexually, flowers, bugs and even sheep. Bees and ants, yeast and amoebas. Just to eat. Just to eat. A mothers young. Will hunger ever end?

What is a vagina, but a breeder of life?

Let me out of this womb! This womb you call life! O big gaping womb!

Leave me

Free me

Anal tubing

teeko

Post by teeko » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Vagina is awesome.

Maybe you like penis instead?

No need to hate on the yoni though. Ferment those juices into a tasty beverage and be on your way. :D
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

flickedbic

Post by flickedbic » Thu May 09, 2013 12:12 pm

The Taoists have much to say on semen retention and longevity. I also think there is a connection.

One can orgasm without ejaculating; they are two distinctly separate events.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

teeko

Post by teeko » Fri May 10, 2013 6:37 pm

flickedbic wrote:The Taoists have much to say on semen retention and longevity. I also think there is a connection.
I heard thats why priests and such like to suck on pre teen boy penis. Sorry to be so vulgar, but them's the breaks.

I figure its along the same lines of the islander kings who would have the young virgin girls chew the kava root and then drink the spit of the virgins.

It MUST taste better after coming out of a virgin right? :?: :cry:
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

flickedbic

Post by flickedbic » Sat May 25, 2013 12:33 pm

It must; I read Taoist bedroom arts include drinking the womans squirt (only if she's healthy - it should taste good) for men's health.

I really recommend separating orgasm from ejaculation to enjoy orgasm AND awesome energy afterwards, instead of depletion.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.