2012 - end of the world?

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Flapjack

Re: 2012 - end of the world?

Post by Flapjack » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:23 am

That makes sense.

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 pm

I'm wondering if there will be a change on or about Dec. 21, 2012. However, one theory which seems possible, all in all, is that something will happen with the sun. I keep reading about the three days of darkness which have been prophesied at the "end of the world" and with the things going on with the sun right now wondering if it won't blink out for those three days, sending the earth into a deep freeze, but that doesn't seem likely, I haven't heard of anything in science where a sun can just go out like that and then come back into fusion, sounds a bit crazy. However, I've watched some verified videos of some very strange things happening with the sun where large objects have been seen to enter it as if it is some kind of star-gate, what appear to be earth sized objects. It very well does seem that reality is far stranger than fiction, except that the word far should be in there twice, far far stranger. What ever is going to happen, I'd like to see a huge change in the world, too much corruption which has become normal business anymore.

Niedkern Knight

Post by Niedkern Knight » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 am

I'm confused about what you mean by stargate. Are the objects entering the sun, or exiting it. Entering the sun doesn't seem that anamolous as the sun with its huge gravity well its probably pulling in large objects quite frequently.
I have hewn many briars in my garden, but many are still close.
The noxious weeds quiver in the fiber of their being as I draw near
I am a root striker, and I am HERE!

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 am

the sun is a giant light bulb

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:26 pm

did you know
the moon is made
of plaster from
distant paris?

the sun, which is
a giant lightbulb
is only there to
make it shine
through the night!

the world will end
December 21
when i go to bed
and close my eyes

only to reemerge
on December 22
when i wake up.
so don't mess with
mighty waxhead or
i might turn around
once more and
stay in bed that day!
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I found a great compilation of interesting videos relating to the world and humanity as well as the 26 thousand year cycle which comes to an end in December of this year. I think this 2 hour video is well worth a view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ3yO4- ... watch-vrec

If you want to skip to where McKenna is in the thing, go to 1:36:30

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 pm

nice poem..MB.....

haha....The Mighty Waxhead.....

I'd be pretty stoked if "something" happened ......even something bad....give me some faith (i'm kinda like the "show me type"...talking about stuff just confuses me!! ha...yay for Dream States of all sorts.............Regarding the End...., humans tend to try and and explain unknowns with human made systems and structures....which often just reflect us....just us.....2nd tier systems can understand 3rd and 4th tier, but going the other way, up to Numero Uno, never has seemed to work out. No matter what, dec 21 might be a good night to stay up late and see what happens...plus, its a Friday!!! (in the plan ha)

Good to see you back and posting Sphere....

Dr Zzz

Post by Dr Zzz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:09 pm

There's that Bugarach mountain close to my town, which is said to be the only place on Earth where you can survive 2012. Because ETs placed a ship there or something. I've heard that many people from around the world will come to catch the opportunity.
If on the 22 of december we are still alive and one of you guys did the travel you can still send me a PM and come to Toulouse, I'll buy you a drink.

Sphere

Post by Sphere » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Long way to come to avoid the end of the world, isn't it? Besides, as witchhammer said; finally, this life has been taking forever!

Dr Zzz

Post by Dr Zzz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 am

I think I'll go to what people trying to avoid the end of the world look like. The french army will be mobilized to prevent any trouble associated with new age crowds and mass hysteria. Sounds crazy.