We Must Destroy The Machines!!!

Here is the place to discuss philosophy, religion, and spirituality.
Moonbreeze

Re: We Must Destroy The Machines!!! -

Post by Moonbreeze » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am

haha i love you Flapjack. Love way your mind works. I dont really have a fukin clue either. none of us really have and pretending we do can be real funny.

All we can do is kinda like use reasoning---but it really is like trying to measure the wind with a ruler? :lol: Because reason can only ever do things by chopping stuff up, and life or whatever you want to call this...Mystery... is far deeper than what can be intellectually chopped out of it. It absorbs all efforts to pin it down

'Immortality'---what is that? Well first it is a word, term, and is supposed to NOT mean 'mortal' which is another word. Now as usual we have conceptually separated out two terms, 'immortality' and 'mortality'--in doing so we could be led to imagine that you, and me are 'mortal' and that we one day MAY get 'immortality' or they are working on it. But what if all that is a total mis-understanding, and there is really NO set division between so-called terms of mortality and immortality--and that all that has happened is that we have been sucked into absurd forms of reasoning which can only ever limit itself and ask the wrong questions because its presumptions and premises are wrong to begin with?

What if we ARE immortal right now, and that so-called mortality is part OF this immortal process of dynamic change and becoming? Wouldn't this insight make all the rush to make us 'immortal' look fukin daft...?

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 am

lol, wow that's intense! :D

It's so ironic though that you cum to this conclusion of how limited our reasoning is by being so intellectual lol.

Moonbreeze

Post by Moonbreeze » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 am

Flapjack wrote:lol, wow that's intense! :D

It's so ironic though that you cum to this conclusion of how limited our reasoning is by being so intellectual lol.
I was aware of that :lol: But what I mean is that reason is alright, but things go wrong when the reasoning brain assumes that it IS 'it'.

YET reasoning can have the insight that chopping up 'reason' from instinct/ecstasy/intuition is not the way

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 pm

yeah, maybe reason and intuition are not really seperate contructs either. I mean, both sides of the brain are capable of doing either task.

teeko

Post by teeko » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Hermaphrodite brain.

Knowledge + Wisdom = ?
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:01 am

Flapjack wrote:yeah, maybe reason and intuition are not really seperate contructs either. I mean, both sides of the brain are capable of doing either task.
Reason without intuition is public (third person) madness. Intuition without reason is private (first person) madness. That's why, probably, we have a strong connection (the corpus callosum) in between the left and right sides of the brain.

I can follow moonbreeze on the idea that today intuition is a bit socially repressed, ... for some reason ( :lol: !).

salvialover24

Post by salvialover24 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 am

teeko wrote:Hermaphrodite brain.

Knowledge + Wisdom = ?
If I can interpret your knowledge by intuition, and your wisdom by reason, or vice versa, I would say that the sum gives equilibrium, and the possibility of love and peace.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm

RAMPAGE!!!!!

teeko

Post by teeko » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

Flapjack wrote:RAMPAGE!!!!!
http://www.homopop.com/node/171

:smokin:

lol
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Moonbreeze

Post by Moonbreeze » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 am

OMG :lol: :lol: I must have watched that video about 3 times. It is a RIOT. I bet that little cheeky mofo and mom dont go bad mouthin any more trannies in a hurry LOL :lol: THANKS for this Teeko!