The Reflection of One's Self

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
nephinoruM

The Reflection of One's Self -

Post by nephinoruM » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:51 pm

Hey guys,

swim ingested mg this morning... swim feels so sad now... not from what the mg did... but what it revealed....

how sad swim's excuse for a life has been over the past few years... how cold...

swim is trying to find God... trying to be the best spouse I can... swim just feels like he falls so short in so many ways...

For whatever reasons others might do entheogens... they sure seem to humble swim to the core...... and allow swim's self to truly clear away the cob webs of daily life and really look forward to the future voyages we'll take on this ship....

Stay safe and happy holidays out there!

jbmac

Re: The Reflection of One's Self -

Post by jbmac » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:06 pm

Yes, plants tell us the truth sometimes. SWIM says he finds truth from plant friends every time. SWIM even thinks his closed eye visuals show the real universe in some way. SWIM says he knows how you feel!

EROCx1

Post by EROCx1 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:07 pm

Dont let this get you down nephinoruM. The teacher plants do not always bring bliss many times what they deliver is perturbation. When this occurs it is wise to reflect on these thoughts carefully. Many times the teacher plants take small human flaws and balloon them to infinity. However other times they may point out definitive errors in ones ways. Here comes the gift from the plant, bringing insight and attention on something that should be corrected to improve ones life and then one has the obligation to the plant to act on it. This is similar to many near death experiences where the person comes back with a whole new meaning and appreciation for life. One is not happy about being close to death, however this trauma brought what is truly important in plain view of the subject and all the benefits and opportunity to change ones life along with it. So don’t be sad, think about it and you may find you received a gift after all.

Enlighten me

Post by Enlighten me » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:58 pm

One thing that entheogens have taught me is to not be so self-critical. and live with no expectations, just view the future as it is, insignificant.

If we look in our crystalball, we can see ourselves looking in a crystalball, suffering because everytime we look in a crystalball we always see the same thing. our reflection looking back at us.

Farenx

Post by Farenx » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:50 pm

You don't always get what you want, you get what you need.