Does anybody even give a fuck?

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
captain dayglo

Re: Does anybody even give a fuck? -

Post by captain dayglo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:16 pm

There is a hill, on that hill is a two foot pole with a red LED light on top of it, it flashes on and off for eternity.

Your life is just one of those flashes, thats your life, why waste that moment wondering how the hill got there in the first place.

You know the surreal experience that is your life is a joy in itself, why wonder what it all is, it can only bring pain, and the time you waste wondering is just not worth it.

It is what it is, make the most of it, and if you dont, it doesnt matter, the hill matters, but dont wonder why.

Doppleganger469

Post by Doppleganger469 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:21 pm

There is a hill, on that hill is a two foot pole with a red LED light on top of it, it flashes on and off for eternity.
Sucker MC, THAT BE MY COCK!

crazydewman

Post by crazydewman » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:05 pm

they dont have a reason, give them one

Hammond
Location: On The Shady Side of The Mountain Facing The Phoenix...

Post by Hammond » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:35 pm

Americans are still in slavery...one very interesting scheme to make money off of us... For San Pedro's sake, give a fuck or two, or three....

captain dayglo

Post by captain dayglo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:55 pm

Doppleganger469 wrote:Sucker MC, THAT BE MY COCK!
You poor man, so are you trying to tell me that you were born without a penis so have had a two foot pole with an LED light on it installed in its place.

What a fuckin idiot, why would you do that?

It must cause you much embaressment, your self esteem must be terribly low, I feel for ya buddy.

Oh wait, was that just your attempt at a flame, damn is that all your brain can come up with, your wit is too slow for you to be a flamer. Find another hobby like eating faece.

Doppleganger469

Post by Doppleganger469 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:57 am

You poor man, so are you trying to tell me that you were born without a penis so have had a two foot pole with an LED light on it installed in its place.

What a fuckin idiot, why would you do that?

It must cause you much embaressment, your self esteem must be terribly low, I feel for ya buddy.

Oh wait, was that just your attempt at a flame, damn is that all your brain can come up with, your wit is too slow for you to be a flamer. Find another hobby like eating faece.
notice how i can pad my posts with quotes to make them look bigger!
you spelled your mom's name wrong it's spelled "feces"
c'mon now you know the server is on us soil so the spelling rules apply to this country
and lets try and keep our voice down
we dont want to wake up the moderators
why havent you said anything to them
are you saying you can't handle a little heckling?
or that the subject is not your fortitude?
which ever it is make up your mind...
we're waiting...

captain dayglo

Post by captain dayglo » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:17 am

Doppleganger469 wrote:you spelled your mom's name wrong it's spelled "feces"
c'mon now you know the server is on us soil so the spelling rules apply to this country

we dont want to wake up the moderators
why havent you said anything to them
are you saying you can't handle a little heckling?

we're waiting...
I would expect someone like your self to know how to spell 'feces'.

I would expect someone like yourself to be petty enough to mock something as trivial as spelling.

As to asking me why I havent said anything to the mods, I dont get what your getting at.

I never say shit to any mods, I dont even know, or care to know, who they are, I can handle myself quite nicely thanks, never been a narc.

Ofcourse I can handle a little heckling, but it has to be good and it has to be original, and you are neither. Your assaults are predictable and boring, seen it all before.

we're waiting... dont you mean 'your' waiting, fucking gimp.

dragonfly

Post by dragonfly » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:44 am

dwelling on the problem wont make it go away, it will become worse

operating within new paradigms, and systems which improve things is what needs to happen. we are all leaders here. the best thing to do is carry on utilizing beneficial solution based technologies, from high to low tech. natural and organic.

i can acknowledge mainstream society. i dont feel responsible for it. i feel responsible for living my life in accordance to more harmonius interplanetary existence and promoting alternatives and just doing it. any way i possibly can.

i dont support the newspaper industry. i dont support the construction industry. i support local small businesses. my goal is to live in a home made from local natural materials and recycled stuff. my goal is to have community gardens which provides most of my food. my goal is to live in a community which shares the tools and equipment. to have shared studio spaces where people can work thru creative processes and produce lasting quality art, functional art, esthetic art, healing art...wearable art, art you can eat with...food as art...

so yeah, i am beyond looking at problems which face the planet and the people. i am looking at solutions. i am meeting people who are already permaculture experts, who as soon as they step out their door, can reach out and pick something that is growing and eat it.

we need to be responsible for promoting lifestyles that are going to benefit the planet and the people.

it is possible to live here and improve everything....

it is inherent within my belief system. that is how i feel. by my dream of creating a festival and ecovillage network i hope to inspire and teach others to do the same...edutainment...

Farenx

Post by Farenx » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:47 pm

"When Facism comes to america it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." - Forgot who said it.

All theory and no action. How do you break the illusion that so many hold dear? The one though noble in efforts can only change so much.

zakmalados

Post by zakmalados » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:55 pm

I am not an American, so I don't have a personal feel for the fate of that particular nation.

Throat Gorge, coming from another country, you can see that the US has strengths that Iran lacked. That makes sense.

But Frog has it right; we are killing our planet and North America is wielding the biggest knife (really, all "western" cultures are behaving very similarly).

That's what I give a fuck about. Satan is feasting on our vital organs, and nobody even seems to notice. While ex-presidential candidate prate about environmental concerns, our social imperative continues to be more and more about consumption.

We may be better off than Iran, if you choose the right parameters to measure, but we are all fiddling while Rome is burning and every time I hear someone speaking about the ways that one culture is somehow superior to another, I am ... what, disappointed? That, at least.

I'm not going to issue a "wake up" call... we don't want to wake up. Fuck it; it can't be fixed. Think about what to do afterward... (buy a big screen t.v.? watch CNN? Go for a drive?).

Zak