living beings need love

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
entheobotanist

living beings need love -

Post by entheobotanist » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:51 am

it has been proven through experiments that plants can respond to your emotions. read 'the secret life of plants' hell, just watch 'mythbusters.' it has been shown through experiments that one human benefits from a nearby humans elevated emotions. see ...shit, the guy thats always on pbs for the promotion of his book through donations to pbs. he talks about shya? ill find it later...

but what is the reason you do not give love, which is obviously beneficial? love does not always mean 'kiss, kiss, hug, hug, peace and blessings.' love means trying to present as much beneficial energy to existence. whether or not that includes 'tough love,' i dont really know. i assume that when the heart (yeah, im using a corny symbol, but it should work) is truly trying to help the other, it is Right. beyond all else, seriuosly, how is True Love not beneficial for you and every Thing?

i really cant understand why one would do to another that which she, or he, did not feel was going to be benificial for that another. i know i do it all the time, but on accident...

damn, i guess im coming across as self-righteous...i hope not...i am a dirtbag, shit, scumball trying to make it to the next level...i know nothing....i just hope some random word in all my messages will trigger your Wisdom and you will become Divine.

i truly pray and submit beneficial energy toward all the members of edot when i remeber to. i think there are so many teachers here and true lovers of some Thing. this website is, in complete honesty, number three in my life. 1.God 2. plants 3.edot this is what i use to try to become a better person. well, i guess 4 after friends.

i was just at a 'party' where everyone was just trying to 'get fucked up.' it was odd. i have never felt that sober under a heavy influence of assorted entheogens, including the evil thing of alchohol (i think alchohol is one of the biggest dangers facing an entheogenic revival)(it is Soma....greek for body). i just did not feel comfortable...i wanted to stuff the buddha with some dimitri just to show them that there is so much they had never imagined before.

this post may not reflect this in some eyes, but i am as lucid as i have ever been in a long time...thanks to you all and my sacred plant allies, and of course, the Divine Infinity.

peace and blessings on you all---i just shot some positive energy out there...if you want, collect it.

namaste--i bow in reverence to the Divine in You that is also in me.

dirk

Re: living beings need love -

Post by dirk » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:19 am

It aint easy being a hippy

well said EB, and good luck to anyone who can't see it yet.

dragonfly

Post by dragonfly » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:11 pm

i am spending most of my loving energy on loving myself these days. and loving nature. people, i will do my best to love unconditionally. but i no longer feel attached to anybody or anything. i kinda feel numb about it. so what. i didnt understand love for a long time. and now i just feel confused about it. so i would rather remain detached for now. and love it all unconditionally. mostly i need to love myself, cuz i need it. and the trees and birds and furry four leggeds the bugs the water the air fire earth. they all need my love. my son, too.

thanx. blessings to ALL. peace.

Enlighten me

Post by Enlighten me » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:29 pm

We wouldn't be able to love others without loving ourselves first.

And if we don't love ourselves we are prone to attachments in the material world.
which WILL lead to suffering.

Learning how to love yourself is one of the principles of a happy existence.

Whoever ends up reading this thread i give blessings. :)

entheobotanist

Post by entheobotanist » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:38 am

LOVE YOUR SELF!!! you are Divine! you are God! you are Gods child!

if you cannot love yourself, you cannot love another. the first step to loving another, is to learn to love what You are. i need to learn that myself. blessings on you all.

dragonfly, i just want to let you know, that from what i have read from you...you are so cool. i dont know how to explain it, but you are an amazing person. keep striving on the path. you will reach what you want to reach.

peace and blessings on you all
namaste

Hammond
Location: On The Shady Side of The Mountain Facing The Phoenix...

Post by Hammond » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:14 am

We cannot give to others that which we don't have. You cannot respect others if you don't first respect yourself, because you lack, you cannot provide...

Entheobotanist...about your signature...did you know (allegedly) the tree under which Buddha gained enlightenment contained serotonin? I wonder if the tree played a role through vibrations. Trees are wonderful and can heal people too, they have extra energy that they will willingly part with upon request...okay I'm rambling again...

Farenx

Post by Farenx » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:05 pm

Fascinating read The Secret Life of Plants of which I am still intimatly involved with. What's more is I just got a bonsai tree in which to interact with. The ideas proposed in that book is something of the like I have come too as well. Life for every being has a basic core of existence that everyone shares. Life is like mold on the planet. Anyhow learning to love yourself is easier said than done. The world needs alot more love.

Enlighten me

Post by Enlighten me » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:52 pm

As John Lennon once put it,

"Love is real, real is love,
Love is feeling, feeling love,
Love is wanting to be loved.
Love is touch, touch is love,
Love is reaching, reaching love,
Love is asking to be loved.
Love is you,
You and me,