Jobs....

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
oaxaca

Jobs.... -

Post by oaxaca » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:38 pm

Am curious as to what jobs all of you have??.....you know, in order to pay the bills and put entheogens on our table :p

Im a student studying an access course in science (currently wondering whether to do state funded Dietetics course, or me-funded Biochem next year :p) and im also a security guard part time (very dull!)
Last edited by oaxaca on Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quantumbrujo

Re: Jobs.... -

Post by quantumbrujo » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:11 am

I am a technician installing and servicing security systems which include alarm systems,camara surveilance,access control by cards and biometric,even intercoms.As a sideline I do electrical work,build choppers and fix all kinds of things.
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

Azagaroth

Post by Azagaroth » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:18 am

lol. jobs? work? what are such things?

im a full time graduate student at Keele university, (somewhere in the bowels of the UK). study computer science & music technology.

will probably end up working in the computer science field for a few years, just to get some money behind me (and maybe even pay of my £15,000+ debt...)

:-S :|

Azagaroth

Post by Azagaroth » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:21 am

Quantumbrujo wrote:I am a technician installing and servicing security systems which include alarm systems,camara surveilance,access control by cards and biometric,even intercoms.As a sideline I do electrical work,build choppers and fix all kinds of things.
So you're working for big brother eh? :| ;)

:lol:

Psychetaxidioti

Post by Psychetaxidioti » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:22 am

I brew and serve the fruits of slavery and economic deprivation at absurdly inflated prices.

Ghostchild

Post by Ghostchild » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:08 am

Me makey flower beds para las mariposas.

Burning_Copal
Location: a finite mortal body somewhere in PNW. How about you ?

Post by Burning_Copal » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:38 pm

Unemployed currently, but manual labor , moving, some construction etc as needed. I prefer grunt work most of the time ( even if back is giving me problems) Its generaly simple, folks tell me what to do, I do it , and do it right, I dont get hasseled, and I get paid (albeit not that much). I've got limited social skills, and no qualifications for anything really ( a GED counts near squat nowadays) So thats what I keep my eyes and ears open for workwise. The other option is fast food, and I trust my back more then my social skills.

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:04 am

I'm on a downward spiral. Started as an electro-mechanical engineer - until jobs went overseas. Then a software engineer - till jobs went to 22 year olds and overseas. Then did an interent company till the boom went bust. Then and still do computer repair consulting, that's slowing down. Now enforcing judgments - very hard work but it might pick up some day.

420_4life

Post by 420_4life » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:14 am

im a grower, I grow plants, keep them alive, they keep myself alive, we dance the dance into the sky until we die, we really strive to survive

peace
jackpot
Last edited by 420_4life on Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

NeoNaut

Post by NeoNaut » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:06 pm

I navigate and coordinate these types of tech's, and yes I do work for an evil corp, but they pay well until im out of school.

Quantumbrujo wrote:I am a technician installing and servicing security systems which include alarm systems,camara surveilance,access control by cards and biometric,even intercoms.As a sideline I do electrical work,build choppers and fix all kinds of things.