My Russian Bride

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
Fire Lord

Re: My Russian Bride -

Post by Fire Lord » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:04 pm

No, the women are free to leave and divorce me whenever they want. If they did I would just buy or trade for more if I saw fit. If a woman does not want to be with me, I certainly do not want here to be in my house. So there is no reason for any of my wives to form a coalition against me. They willing serve me as their master. All of my wives are happy and feel extremely fortunate that it was their destiny to find my favour.

The cycling thing is really a quite flawed and incomplete perspective on things. Anyways, a little blood has never bother me, but if six where to cycle at once, I still have six that arent cycling, but I stick with the schedule bloody cycles or not. I have plenty of money to buy more linens.

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:38 pm

Quantumbrujo wrote:http://www.realdoll.com or http://www.dollforum.com
seriously jbmac, don't tell me you actually own one of these.
No, but I do know of a SWIM who has one, he is single and been divorced twice, had bad experiences with rented ladies, and now has a "realdoll" instead of renting love or making bad choices. He finds the expense of such a doll very cheap compared to divorce and such. I have never seen the doll but have seen pictures and wow.

I do think if I ever lost my wife, I'd get one though - if I had the bucks, I think it's better than choking the chicken, I would guess - no personal experience!
Last edited by jbmac on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ferdinand

Post by Ferdinand » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:59 pm

GEEEZ 6500... That's what people do I guess, they turn objects into people, and people into objects.

I don't need love that bad... I know you can't fuck them... or shouldn't at least, but have you thought about a pet instead. Those are often free, and are living. They are warm, and can provide all the love and compassion one will ever need.

420_4life

Post by 420_4life » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:25 pm

to a degree....I hope......right Ferdinand

peace
jackpot

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:31 pm

Ferdinand wrote:GEEEZ 6500... That's what people do I guess, they turn objects into people, and people into objects.

I don't need love that bad... I know you can't fuck them... or shouldn't at least, but have you thought about a pet instead. Those are often free, and are living. They are warm, and can provide all the love and compassion one will ever need.

You are one sick puppy Ferdie. :disappointed:
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

scyhop:per

Post by scyhop:per » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:08 pm

Quantumbrujo wrote:You are one sick puppy Ferdie. :disappointed:
If there was a monkey icon, I'd use it, cuz you're one sick monkey QB:lol:

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:20 pm

scyhop:per wrote:If there was a monkey icon, I'd use it, cuz you're one sick monkey QB:lol:

How am I the sick monkey? I ain't the one contemplating fucking a pet.

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:25 pm

But let's not highjack firelord's thread and keep it about his endeavors to find a russian bride,or we will end up like the other night in the flame pit and all shit will break loose again.

jbmac

Post by jbmac » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:30 pm

It brings up a pop-up ad thing, but there is always
http://www.russianbrides.com

Ghostchild

Post by Ghostchild » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:14 pm

ferdinand never said to fuck your pet you sick fucks. yall are the sick fucks. he even clarified by distinguishing beastiality as a no no when he said you shouldn't.

he just offered an alternative. looks to me like fire lord has pets aplenty though.

now i know what seems to be the problem with the majority of the whoreity.

you can't fucking read, or else your attention span is so fucking short you can finish an entire post.