Proud to introduce my son!

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
cochisewolf

Proud to introduce my son!

Post by cochisewolf » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 am

Hey everyone,

I'm very happy to introduce my son cataclysmaticne ... I'm a little biased of course but I think you will like him. Give him a shout and say hello...
I indulged myself in the various religions and philosophies but cheerfulness kept breaking through
- Leonard Cohen

I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no class ...
- Unknown Poet

cochisewolf

Re: Proud to introduce my son!

Post by cochisewolf » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 am

Well jezuz fuckin chrise mon! About time,welcome aboard ...
I indulged myself in the various religions and philosophies but cheerfulness kept breaking through
- Leonard Cohen

- Unknown Poet

cataclysmatic

Post by cataclysmatic » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 am

would be cataclysmatic old man. ;) been a while but i am back online and am very happy to be here.. it is amazing no matter how far apart people may be, it is the simplist things that may bring us closer than we ever thought. unfortunatly the simplist things arent always as common as they could or should be but they are there and nature is the first place and best to find them..

cataclysmatic

Post by cataclysmatic » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:07 am

cochisewolf wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm very happy to introduce my son cataclysmaticne ... I'm a little biased of course but I think you will like him. Give him a shout and say hello...

cowfodder
Site Admin

Post by cowfodder » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 am

Welcome!
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:38 am

If the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I'm sure you'll be one interesting character, much like your old man ;)

Welcome to the forums!
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

Cultosaurus

Post by Cultosaurus » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello and Welcome Cataclysmaticne !!!

cochisewolf

Post by cochisewolf » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Thanks you guys. Like any parent I like to see the best happen for those that I love. Introducing cataclysmatic to people with whom I have so much respect I think is a good step in that direction.

Just to embarrass the 'kid' a little more I'll give you an example of his character. At the end of September the Universe decided to reenact Dredson in my brain. Over the course of a couple of months I had two strokes and a lupus flare up in my brain. It was pretty fuckin cool lol. Course there was that near death thing and the brain damage kinda put a damper on things but anyway.

So cataclysmatic, upon hearing of my situation, comes 3000 miles from the East Coast with only enough money for a one way trip to come see me. He had to hitch hike 40 miles at night in the rain to a relatives to get a place to stay (ruining his laptop along the way). That's just the kind of person he is. Reminds me a lot of Flapjack. Wish I could take some credit for that. When he he was growing up though I was off dodging Soviet attack subs in a SSBN missile sub (fak but that was fun!) and going to prison for heinous shit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again he and his sister are bright shining jewels in an otherwise cold and endless night ...

- Leonard Cohen

- Unknown Poet

cataclysmatic

Post by cataclysmatic » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am

damn dad i am very suprised.. i thought for sure you had forgotton... im glad to see your memory is returning to its almost tip top shape hah..ya well amongst those things all could be replaced but not you..thank you all for the warm welcome and i am very glad to be here.. its good to be around like mind on this crazy amazing yet very enlightening journey..

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:55 am

Damn cochise, I hope you're on the mend now! That is some serious stuff to deal with, and kudos to your son for coming out to see you and help you through this difficult period in your life.

Much love!
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.