Fucking gangsta

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
MAC

Fucking gangsta -

Post by MAC » Wed May 28, 2008 3:15 am

WTF is wrong with parents. This shit makes me glad i don't have kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6PNOGYVKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mMoZnQ-xUU
________
Herbal vape
Last edited by MAC on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Munkey106

Re: Fucking gangsta -

Post by Munkey106 » Wed May 28, 2008 4:32 am

This is fucking pathetic.

skunkjar

Post by skunkjar » Thu May 29, 2008 8:49 pm

In my opinion, the whole "hip-hop culture" as it is called just perpetuates many of the negative stereotypes that many who are involved in that culture complain about...
I don't agree with the ideals that that lifestyle promotes, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed.
I just don't understand how people are letting themselves be "dumbed down" by the media. Thanks, Viacom! It has made it so instead of companies providing NEEDED goods and services, they are creating new markets of WANTED goods that we are trained to THINK WE NEED.
Obviously I don't blame hip-hop, but I feel it is part of the larger problem. An economy can't survive the way ours (USA) is going due to all the debt. Even during Willie Clinton's surplus, we still don't have anything to back it up. Back in the day the currency was a silver certificate. That means we had enough silver in the federal reserve to cover every dollar in circulation. Now we have federal reserve notes, kinda like an IOU from someone you don't trust, isn't it?

The kids on those videos are just another reason it is GOOD to be strict with your kids. If they need an ass-paddlin' give 'em one, I say! It didn't harm me, and in the long run, it probably did me a lot of good. I have two rules:
Parents don't have to be friends
Don't be a pussy, be a parent.

I came up with those myself.
Last edited by skunkjar on Thu May 29, 2008 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MAC

Post by MAC » Thu May 29, 2008 10:51 pm

I agree that the mainstream rap sells that image but there is alot of intelligent hip-hop, theres even lots of harder edge "gangsta" rap thats more about music than image. The problem is parents that are too busy to become a part of there children's life.
________
Hotbox vaporizer
Last edited by MAC on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

RifeHeretic

Post by RifeHeretic » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:15 pm

I think you guys are stuck on a stereotype of teenage culture. No one above a certain age will act like that, it's just frontin.

Get a job you bum and quit surfing youtube lol, of course the shit on there will be ridiculous. Look at the teen culture that follows it.

Nikola

Post by Nikola » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:55 pm

hip hop is really being pushed too much right now, I think it's time for something new
and this kid...well, he's just a kid, he doesn't really know what the fuck he's doing. he'll grow out of it I'm sure
"Can you tell the difference between gold and a lump of coal?"