F.U.N. is the name of the game!!!!!!

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
Issachar
F.U.N. is the name of the game!!!!!!

Post by Issachar » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Let us all take this short survey so that we can be friends and neighbors in mr. roggers neigbhorhood.

are you

A. A staunch atheist who knows for certain that there is no god, gods, creator, Creator, life after death, but instead it is all just chemicals in the brain, that humans around the world all make up myths about beings coming from somewhere other than the surface of the earth to create us because that is just the way the human mind works. that somehow a dust particle became a living cell, divided, and eventually evolved into a multi celled, multi organed creature into present day humans.

B. i'm catholic

C. i'm spiritual

D. I'm gay

E. I'm jewish

F. I'm baptist

G. I believe that nature's complex diverse interdependent ecosystems prove that, without a doubt, that life on earth was created, and could not have evolved to such an interdependent, intricately balanced state.

H. i don't know

I. I don't care.

J. i'm interested in "shamanism" and/or direct revelation from the spirit world, and Source, by whatever means necessary.

K. Other - please elaborate

L. I'm just a lying piece of shit, I couldn't tell the truth if my life depended on it, and i won't make it into the new world because i'm just too fucking fake and the truth is simply unbearable to me, give me a lie any day, because that is what i give to you.

pick as many choices as you like, because F.U.N. is the name of the game!!!!!!
Last edited by Issachar on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 Esdras 8:1 And he answered me, saying, The most High hath made this world for many, but the world to come for few.

Issachar

Re: F.U.N. is the name of the game!!!!!!

Post by Issachar » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:34 pm

c, d (happy heterosexual),g, j
2 Esdras 8:1 And he answered me, saying, The most High hath made this world for many, but the world to come for few.

feral

Post by feral » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:07 pm

h. I don't know. I want to but at the same time don't. Ignorance is bliss.

Cultosaurus

Post by Cultosaurus » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:48 pm

c), j) and k) . . . spiritual, shaman and Druid