Did Bath Salts Turn Man Into Face Eating Zombie?

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.
witchammer

Re: Did Bath Salts Turn Man Into Face Eating Zombie?

Post by witchammer » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm

I think the punishment for selling bath salts should be that you have to hang out with the kid while he's on the bath salts. If he doesn't talk your ear off he'll bite it off all while humping his leg.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:31 am

This just in!

Marijuana found in face-chewer's body, but no other drugs, medical examiner says.
"The department's toxicology laboratory has identified the active components of marijuana," the medical examiner said in a statement. "The laboratory has tested for but not detected any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs, or any adulterants found in street drugs." The department also ruled out common drugs found in the street drugs called bath salts, which authorities had initially speculated were the cause of the brutal attack on Ronald Poppo.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... -says?lite

Is that not an even more bizzare conclusion?

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:15 am

so zombies are just zombies

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 pm

thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Flapjack wrote:This just in!

Marijuana found in face-chewer's body, but no other drugs, medical examiner says.
It's a buzz kill. It was all a media induced frenzy. Now a zombie attack won't be as much fun to talk about.

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

burningmouth wrote:
Flapjack wrote:This just in!

It's a buzz kill. It was all a media induced frenzy. Now a zombie attack won't be as much fun to talk about.
Because its about to actually happen? :shock: :D
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 pm

I just heard on facebook that someone ate a dog after smoking spice or something idk. I think people are just jumping on the bandwagon and making crap up now. Enless there is a mutating virus the government has created that has begun to infect mankind turning us into a horde of flesh eating zombies.

Man eats dog after smoking spice
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/man-bites ... d=16660512

Idk do you guys believe this? Not sure if I am buying it anymore. Either these stories are made up or they are leaving something out and adding something to them. They compared the effects of Spice to marijuana and bath salts wtf?

Update on the homeless guy

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... ctors-say/

I'm getting sick to my stomach reading about this crap.

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 am

Flapjack wrote:I'm getting sick to my stomach reading about this crap.
It’s July, and people still haven’t learned that bath salts are not the wave. This latest incident involves 21-year-old Karl Laventure, who attacked police officers at a golf course in Lilburn, Ga.

High on the synthetic drug, Laventure charged them, stark-naked and wielding a golf club. He didn’t even flinch at the pepper spray they deployed, and due to his “super-human strength,” it took several officers and multiple tasings to finally subdue him.

As officers held him to the ground, he threatened to eat their faces while making “animal sounds” and rambling about Biggie and 2Pac. They were able to force him to a local hospital, but he attacked one of the nurses, leading to another fight.

When a drug makes you utter sentences such as “I’ma eat you. I’ll eat you, I don’t want to eat you but I will,” you should avoid using it.
http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/ ... in-georgia

######################

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
---JFK

I have not yet begun to fight.
---John Paul Jones

I'ma eat you.
---Karl Laventure

#######################################

I guess you all have read about the grad student working in Africa who was mauled by the chimpanzees. And we already know about the "super human strength" of people on bath salts.

Well, why not a grudge match between five guys on bath salts and five chimps? It's not for the faint of heart. My money is on the chimps.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:47 am

this seems so strange to me

burningmouth

Post by burningmouth » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 am

Flapjack wrote:this seems so strange to me
And what about the airplane pilot who went crazy running up and down the passenger plane screaming about Iraq and Israel. He wasn't on bath salts, but he went nuts. Hell, maybe the (insert nation here) created a virus that causes people to go temporarily nuts. Maybe this 'bath salts' thing is a diversion from the real story.