Prozak in the drinking water

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.
dreamscape

Re: Prozak in the drinking water -

Post by dreamscape » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:32 am

Originally posted by Zander:
DS,
Depends on which planet your from.
was a little joke. Guess you'd only get it if you saw Signs. Just trying to lighten the mood some... uhh ok I'll be crawling back into my corner now.

zuzuya

Post by zuzuya » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:00 am

What is ;udicrous about our (UK's) situation is that we get so MUCH rain, yet the organizing people cant get it togther to err get water together.....so, for example, when we have heatwaves here, we get warnings of drought and so on

much of our water just gets wasted. gathering and lashing down from rooves, gutters. there is NO CREATIVITY as do know how to utilize it. i am seeing this as a great example of deadness. of a culture that's really fukin dead on its feet

also in the paper the other day i saw this article about how more and more people are concreting over their gardens,,,,,England used to be know for how people loved gardening...NOT any more. people just asphalt it for their cars. as a result of this the rain has nowhere to aborb into and it is causing serious flooding problems. especially now with the global rise in temperature, where the rainfalls are getting much more frequent and heavier

so theres that

but the bottom line is that there is NO creativity. am i on my own in thinking this? i know there is on one level with the flashy toys, plasma TV screens you can hand on your wall like a picture, etc--IF you are a richie.....but you know what i mean. the things that are NECESSITY

dreamscape

Post by dreamscape » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:20 pm

Originally posted by zuzuya:
IF you are a richie.....
I have a friend named richie and he takes extreme offense at that.

[ August 20, 2004, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: dreamscape ]

zakmalados

Post by zakmalados » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:14 pm

Originally posted by catfish:
zak-
be careful: you can actually dehydrate yourself drinking distilled water....it dilutes your bodily nutients and minerals.
-cfg
oh for ...

maybe I just wont drink water at all.

Zak

zakmalados

Post by zakmalados » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:20 pm

And yeah, we should be planting gardens on the roofs of all our buildings and collecting runoff in reservoirs to irrigate them with. That we simply divert rain water into the river and pave over the little green land remaining just proves we have a racial death wish.

What most people dont get is that we're stealing from ourselves, not someone else.

Zak

Zander

Post by Zander » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:20 pm

DS,
I saw signs, but ya gotta realize that some of us alians like water and some don't...can't lump us all into one saucer.

zakmalados

Post by zakmalados » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:23 pm

Any real alien aint gonna like water, on account of they all come from dying, dried out planets, whereas they gotta come here and take over ours or become extinct, right? So who you tryin ta fool?

Zak

dreamscape

Post by dreamscape » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:55 pm

Originally posted by Zander:
DS,
I saw signs, but ya gotta realize that some of us alians like water and some don't...can't lump us all into one saucer.
sorry I was not aware you were not born on this planet

junior_sound

Post by junior_sound » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:36 am

Jupe

Post by Jupe » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:57 am

Here in So.Cal. water is a BIG issue. This is a semi-desert area after all. Our town purchased and built a desalinization plant(reverse osmosis) and then mothballed it because it rained that winter, and filled the resevoirs....now, we're in a drought again.......
Some other brilliant SoCal ideas include towing icebergs down from the artic,(start big, end up small!) and running underwater pipes down from some of the Northwestern States rivers right where they enter the ocean, where the ownership of the water becomes legally murky. Water, water, everwhere, and not a drop to drink...Jupe