my online liquor order

This is the place to discuss wine, mead, beer, spirits, concoctions, techniques, additives, etc.
witchammer

my online liquor order

Post by witchammer » Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Because I have recently been forced to cut my drinking back I try now to enjoy just a couple of cocktails of new and different things on a Friday or Sat night, (inevitably I get bombed once in a while but since I am doing so well I don't beat myself up about it). I just ordered some pistachio liquor, I tried pear liquor recently and found it exceptional so my liquor guy said I would like pistachio even better. I also ordered Damian and coca leaf liquor. The coca leaf called Agwa de Bolivia sounds interesting not because the coca leaves would do anything but it contains green tea gurrana ginseng and a bunch more. I also ordered a wine made with cherry bark. I just can't find anything that takes the place of alcohol. I miss its ability to make boring tasks fun. Just nothing else does it for me but if anyone has any suggestions or has any comments or suggestions regarding the above items I would love to hear them.

catfishrivers

Re: my online liquor order

Post by catfishrivers » Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 pm

I've seen that coca liquor too. Definitely interested in hearing what you think of it.

This summer I hope I finally get around to brewing some Gruit Ale. I have all the herbs, just need to get the beer ingredients.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm

It arrived today but probably won't try it for a week

xeaonerecords

Post by xeaonerecords » Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 pm

You have written your experience of drinks, it is very fine sharing and I like it, so if we are talking about all kind of alcoholic drinks than it is very best with few manners and occasionally, if you are drinking regularly than it is very bad for routine life as well as for human body health also, so you have to make one control on your self than I will not drink regularly.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 am

I can't go to bars anymore. I can't take the depression from drinking all night anymore period. I have found that one or two while I am out to dinner then one or two when I get home is OK but usually followed with a little kratom and a movie keeps swim in control. Thanx for your very true comment.

SacredSpirit

Post by SacredSpirit » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Did you try it yet? What was your experience?

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:08 pm

coca liquor was like drinking rubbing alcohol. Swim is a hard head so I don't know but? I didn't really notice anything more than the alcohol. I enjoyed chewing the leaf but its messy and good for maybe just every so often. Wish I had better news.

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 am

Yeah, the coca liquor pretty much sucks. Next time you should order some of the booze blends with a Spitting Cobra and lizards and stuff in it. Gives you POWER! So I hear, I still haven't bucked up to buy some.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.