tagetes lucida how to use?

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
mr. C

tagetes lucida how to use?

Post by mr. C » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 am

A while ago I had a great time on tagetes lucida. Closed eyes visuals, just amazing.
Maybe its the new batch, or a combo with something else, or something, but I can't for the life of me reproduce that.

What I treid so far:
- Smoke-Vap, by itself and together with chomomile, with mugworth (wormwood), wild latuce and with weed, tried all of those combos vaping as well. Because somewhere I read smoking with such would work as a inhibitor. Its traditionally smoked with wild tabacco but the above should do the same CYP1A2.
- Tea. Obviously I tried tea. So many sources say not to make tea of it because the heat will destroy it. Same for smoking.
- Blender. So I tried with warm water in a blender, filtered, with and without some limejuice. Also in blender together with chamomile, mugworth and celea....nothing... :?

Best results so far is from taking a big spoonfull and chew for 15min without swallowing. Tastes like orange-peel. I find it realy discusting.

Other source says only the fresh tagetes lucida should be used and dried its no good.

I've not tried caps yet, but the material looks so woody splinter like, I don't feel like having that in my tummy.

Anyone got any experience to share about this?
Any ideas?

aqualung42

Re: tagetes lucida how to use?

Post by aqualung42 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:49 pm

hmm. interesting. Haven't really read much on it. You got me thinking now.