Making overall health tea

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
Prussiansloth

Making overall health tea

Post by Prussiansloth » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:38 pm

I plan on making a tea mix to help keep with overall health here are all the herbs and ingredients I plan on using: Valeriana officinalis, feverfew, bee pollen, chamomile, sweet flag, motherwort, lions ear, goldenseal, wild dagga, white willow bark, ginkgo, st johns wort, lotus vine, sarsaparilla and kratom. Anything I should be concerned about? I know some I have to watch the doses of or they'll purge the system...

Jizzmasterzero

Re: Making overall health tea

Post by Jizzmasterzero » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 pm

That’s gonna taste like shit for sure! Add honey and chug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narawurt

Post by Narawurt » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:14 pm

I am studying to make overall health tea.

botanicalguides

Post by botanicalguides » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:00 pm

This is my expertease ( not sure how to spell that ) I think your recipe is very well chosen. I like to add echinacea, mullein, pau'darco, yucca root, and chamomile, zOMG talk about feeli like a car wash is cleaning your insides and every cell rejoices... add some cannabis in Colrado with that man you talk bout atomic ecstacy son... shhooooooot

kill_blind_elite

Post by kill_blind_elite » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:16 pm

You may have to extract some of those and reduce before you add them to get results. I like valerian, but i had to add like a cup of it to get the effects that i wanted. Some herbs take alot more.
Add nascent iodine. Clean that pineal gland out. It works as long as your not drinking tea with flouride in it.