cayenne pepper extract

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
witchammer

Re: cayenne pepper extract

Post by witchammer » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 am

that sounds like a plan. where are you obtaining your cinamin? just the ordinary grocery store?

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 pm

yes but I go for the higher end stuff (hopefully fresher). I got the idea from the mayan/aztec recipes... without the cornmeal. Seemed like a pretty good base for HBWR. Then swim realized it was pretty tasty stuff w/o the HBWR.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

catfishrivers

cayenne pepper extract

Post by catfishrivers » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Can you share rough measurements of each? I like stony feelings to ensue.
http://www.catfishrivers.com ~~All my creative efforts.
http://www.shroomsgonewild.com~~My Wild Edible Mushroom Blog
http://www.reversemonster.org~~My Weird Wide Weblog

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 am

Use less than an 1/4th of a tsp of Cacao 25x and less than an 1/8th tsp for the very strong green tea extracts you can get + a ton of shakes of good cinnamon + as much cayenne as you can handle or desire + Dark hot chocolate mix (or something equally sweet).
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

The Wrong Alice

Post by The Wrong Alice » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:24 pm

I have a recipe for a stimulant tea that makes a fair substitute for Coffee and the ingredients include Cayenne and Cinnamon. The stuff works wonders. Because there's no caffeine, it doesn't last quite as long, but there's also no crash at the end.

The two make a great combination as a pepper-upper when I have to get up earlier than usual, or stay up late. Caffeine doesn't do much for me, so I had to find an alternative.

May you find what you seek,
Alice
Read my BLOG or THIS if you want to know who I am. If not, you aren't allowed to click my links.

To my fellow poisoners, I offer my HERBAL. This is the only way to buy a book that gets longer after you have it.