cayenne pepper extract

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
witchammer

cayenne pepper extract

Post by witchammer » Thu May 24, 2012 2:11 am

Why have I not been using this everyday?

catfishrivers

cayenne pepper extract

Post by catfishrivers » Thu May 24, 2012 7:57 am

Elaborate!
http://www.catfishrivers.com ~~All my creative efforts.
http://www.shroomsgonewild.com~~My Wild Edible Mushroom Blog
http://www.reversemonster.org~~My Weird Wide Weblog

witchammer

Re: cayenne pepper extract

Post by witchammer » Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 am

extremely healthy, no interactions with other supplements, no side effects, (except maybe a whistling sphincter).

hekura

Post by hekura » Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey, thanks for bringing it up. I have been using the capsuled cayenne for 3 mos. because I heard of the health benefits, esp. for the heart. The first month I took the 50,000 Heat Unit dose, and then continued with the 100,000 HU dose. I got a brand that is called 'Cool' and not supposed to fire up your stomach, which works like that. Then, I started getting some problems in the toilet that made me back off of that dose.
It's said cayenne lowers your cholesterol, and can even stop a heart attack in progress. I bet there are many other health benefits, too.

Dr Zzz

Post by Dr Zzz » Thu May 24, 2012 6:25 pm

I love cayenne pepper. But I need aloe vera with it in case of "anus of fire". If it is not clear enough I do not eat aloe with pepper I use it on my asshole.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Thu May 24, 2012 9:04 pm

burning ring of fire...........I ordered some liquid extract to start but will move on to the capsules next

catfishrivers

Post by catfishrivers » Fri May 25, 2012 12:04 am

does it give you pep too? like an energizing effect? i can't take it because it wreaks havoc on my innards if it is more than occasional use. i've been grilling jalapenos on the grill, and especially hot bunch of them, and it makes the peppers so sweet and yummy, but the seeds remain hot as fuck, but the sweet pepper disguises it going down. Not on the way out....once the fire's in me, I need to take a zantac or else the ring of fire I get makes even Johny Cash cry. But fyi otc zantac is counteracting the hot pepper mal effects pretty swell. I actually end up feeling great after the hot peppers and the zantac kick in hah. Word to the wise!

Dr Zzz

Post by Dr Zzz » Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 am

Cinnamon goes very well with it. A couple of days ago I was drinking cold cinnamon infusions afer a very hot dish, and after each glass I was experimenting strong euphoria.
Cinnamon has, in term of psychoactivity, an effect similar but milder to cayenne pepper, and it does not seem do increase tolerance too quickly. If I use a lot of cayenne a few days in a row, all the euhporia is gone, cinnamon allways works. And it does not burns my ass.

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Fri May 25, 2012 3:48 pm

did it over the winter - one dried chilly or 1-2 caps together with some strong green tea ... nice
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 am

Swim rather enjoys his mixture of Cacao 25x + Cinnamon + Cayenne pepper + green tea extract not sure what does what exactly, but it works. A nice stoney euphoria ensues within an hour or two pretty much every time.

I notice that if I'm having stomach discomfort that the cayenne actually helps settle it down pretty quickly. I use it almost like ginger for such things.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein