Blue Lotus and Kratom--Dangerous???

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
batmasterson

Re: Blue Lotus and Kratom--Dangerous??? -

Post by batmasterson » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Well, SWIM just let 7 grams of beautiful lotus flowers brew with 10 grams premium malaysian kratom powder for an hour and a half and consumed 40 minutes ago...he reports perhaps the most serene and gently euphoric plant-induced experience he's ever had. Not "messed up" per se, but completely relaxed and thoughtful...no worries, but a totally clear mind. Beautiful....perhaps too beautiful...he probably shouldn't do this again for awhile...

Corky

Post by Corky » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:27 am

I was having some very cool dxmish cev's last night on a three-lotus-paste, kratom, and kava combination.

Very solid vivid textual surfaces in shades of grey, slowly morphing/twisting into faces, staring back at me, then slowly morphing/twisting away into more rock surfaces, tunnel walls etc.

It was very cool! Also the three-lotus-paste is great for meditation.

The Wizard

Post by The Wizard » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:03 pm

I used to find smoking a high dose of homemade Syrian Rue resin and sitting in the backyard with my eyes shut gave me great CEVS of colorful lively shapes and patterns.

ommani

Post by ommani » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:38 pm

cool, wizard... how might one make such a resin, if you don't mind me asking?

deadtotheworld

Post by deadtotheworld » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 pm

ohh this is getting good. I always look forward to what wizard,morphy, and zombie have to say.
I love smoking my favorite herb with some extract of kratom, and blue lilly on top!

TheNomad

Post by TheNomad » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:21 am

Whenever I experiment I always listen to my body - like Dr. Weil says folks should do all the time.

albertwilson

Re: Blue Lotus and Kratom--Dangerous???

Post by albertwilson » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:01 am

Howdy! Thanks for the information! if you are fond of such a marvelous drink - coffee, I'd like to remind you that it's harmful to drink coffee - here is the article about such a danger: http://skywritingservice.com/blog/is-it ... ink-coffee

Subversive

Re: Blue Lotus and Kratom--Dangerous???

Post by Subversive » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm

This is a combination my friend uses regularly, and has never had an "overwhelming" or alarming reaction. Generally, if he overdoes the dosages, he just falls asleep.
The only stupid questions are those that go unasked