The Washington Pentagram/Pentagon

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
420_4life

The Washington Pentagram/Pentagon -

Post by 420_4life » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:25 pm

Im sure many have seen similar pictures to these, I'v recently been checking out Google Earth and it is amazing, for any that havent seen/heard of it, search "Google Earth" in Google and download the free program, its absolutely excellent.

So anyway these are satellite photos of Washington, D.C which i have drawn in lines to show the thoughtful planning and organization of shapes incorporated into the cities layout.

Now I know others have done this before, its not unknown about, there are many conspiracies and theories behind its existance, also i do not know the names of all the buildings i have marked, it is purely constructed of logical spectulation

Downtown Washington D.C.

This is a picture of a triangle with it edges touching at the top the congress, on the right the white house, and to the left some monument.

This is a pentagram created by patterns in the road and in allignment to create an even shape.

Now we have another section of downtown this time the top shows the white house.

Pretty easy to see this one

Here are both pentagrams illustrating the white house as the centre point, and if you notice The Pentagon (pin) is being pointed at by a pentagram

Another of both pentagrams

Now the kicker, is this all coincidence, does it have a deeper meaning. Many believe it to be the mark of the illuminati, that it shows and proves the intention to become overlords, the eventually take over of individual freedom.

This is Castel Sant'Angelo in Vatican City, also known as the Illuminati Lair

There are many other pentagons/pentagrams that appear in the layout of Vatican City and Rome.

There was obviously a point to its constructive structure and layout, sure you can make pentagons and pentagrams from any properly positioned points, but to have it that obvious at the centre of your countries capital is quite peculiar, and the whole star deal.
It all stems back to the Catholic Church and for the most part religion. The power was created by those in power, the illusion of being able to aquire power is what drove us to create the power to be taken. The money was created, given to us in image, and we gave it back to them as stupid as we are. What does a Church need money for, they didnt just take power, they let us give it to them, and now they arn't giving it back. Thousands and thousands of years ago it went down, and to think its changed is a joke.

Desipte all the propaganda, conspiracy theory, and perhaps actual meaning and translation of this, I think its pretty cool regardless, great layout, planned excellent, the pentagram is only evil in perspective, it can be anything you want it to be.

peace
jackpot
Last edited by 420_4life on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

420_4life

Re: The Washington Pentagram/Pentagon -

Post by 420_4life » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:52 pm

It seems that I strayed a bit from the actual picture.

The smaller pentagram is there, consisting of the white house at the peak then to the Dupont Circle, Scott Circle, Logan Circle, and the Washignton Circle make up that. The Triangle which i illustrated and turned into a pentagram was on the right path. It actually is a triangle with another upside down overlapping edges, this shows the compass and square of the freemasons. The entire picture is very eery, check out this link

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html

I dont like to contribute to all this shit, but it all ties in with everyone opening their eyes to see the real shit that goes on right infront of our blind eyes, its so fucked, they know we know, we know, but it doesnt matter they still walk on us like we dont, wtf

peace
jackpot
Last edited by 420_4life on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

charliewired

Post by charliewired » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:34 pm

William Henry talks about/ has abook about all the monuments and patern in Memphis Tennessee same shit. Im not sure which one it is - City of Peace mabye?
Cheers
Charlie
got your mail - thanks by the way!

420_4life

Post by 420_4life » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:17 pm

The ideals from past lives burns strongly in ours, the impression is historical but not always significant towards modern intention. I love satellite photos of old cities, like Istanbul, you can see the old wall which was built during times of war, opposing sides of the river at each others throats.
Thanx for the tip about Memphis and buddy Henry, was not aware of either. I wasnt attempting to bring new shit to the board, I like geography and Google Earth is amazing, I really wanted to share its potential with everyone.

peace
jackpot

wildscapes

Post by wildscapes » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:34 am

Google Earth is pretty cool. The lighter grayer areas around some cities is an area where you can zoom in more. I wonder if the pay version allows you to zoom in more? The street function is cool.
Thanks for sharing 420!

I can see someones house I know and there white truck in the driveway in one of the more detailed areas.

My area is not nearly as detailed. NOw my computer is fixed and I can travel the world!
Last edited by wildscapes on Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hekura

Post by hekura » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:08 am

Bush openly said that he belonged to the Skull and Bones secret organization and would not say more about it. I hate to believe in these sorts of things(conspiracy theories), but, the case for them is strong.

crystalinthestorm

Post by crystalinthestorm » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:44 pm

Hekura, hate to believe in conspiracy theroies? Well my friend your LIFE is a conspiracy! they have been watching you since you were born!
Believe It!
Attachments
att0068-nineteen ninty four pic.jpg
att0068-nineteen ninty four pic.jpg (7.67 KiB) Viewed 3688 times