Hey everybody

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.

Hey everybody

Postby nemo » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 pm

I was really into herbal highs and entheogens about a year ago. Then I transitioned to stoner for a good eight months or so. Now I'm almost out of weed and I don't have a hookup, so I'm busting out my old stash- I have half a pound of nutmeg, a few pounds of mugwort and wormwood, an ounce of amanita muscaria, a few datura seeds and a few grams of morning glory. I decided off to polish off the morning glory tonight using thujone as a 5-HT2 enhancer.
nemo

Re: Hey everybody

Postby minderbinder » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:42 pm

hey!
if you like, report how it went, am always interested reading on experiences :)
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

Postby nemo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:52 am

It was pretty cool, although I kind of screwed it up.

I brewed everything but the morning glory together:
-Mugwort as an 5-ht2 promoter, although i found out later that I was getting it mixed up with a different terpene and it actually acts as a 5-ht3 supressor. I'll have to find my notes before I can say for sure which one i was getting it mixed up with, though.
-red peppers for vasodilation (most problems related to LSA are from vasoconstriction- the first time i tried it the only effects i got were leg pain, weakness and inability to walk)
- garlic because there are claims that "the sulphur in garlic eliminates all cyanogenic glycosides within the seed matter.", although I haven't found any real evidence to support this so far.

I cooled the brew without filtering out the plant matter with the hope that some of it would catch the finely ground morning glory seed powder when i filtered it. Then I added the ground seeds and waited for an hour or so. I then filtered everything out together and what remained was a truly vile substance. It tasted like spicy garbage. This was the first screw-up. I tried watering it down with peach juice but it still took me a couple of hours to drink.

From there I engaged in a chatroom conversation with a friend of mine thinking she was me, which is bad because apparently I'm a total bitch to myself. I experienced mild visual hallucinations and distortions, but hardly stronger than the kind you might get from weed or nutmeg. The visuals persisted intermittently for several days- i'd notice maybe once every couple of hours- and eventually I also had what felt like a milder version of the characteristic leg pain.

Most of my experience with psychedelics has been with cholinergic psychedelics because I've been on SSRI's until very recently. As far as serotonergics go, I know I used some of the weakest ones but I'm still pretty disappointed in the experience. I hallucinated and experienced visual distortions, but they didn't have any sort of significance or emotional connection to me.
nemo

Postby minderbinder » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:58 am

hm, sounds good - getting the bodily indisposition out of morning glories would make it much more interesting
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

Return to The eNet Social Forum