Hello all, forgot about this place, check this out...

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.

Hello all, forgot about this place, check this out...

Postby MichaelJerryMitchell » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:58 pm

Hey guys, I searched google for one of my books to get a list of distributors that pops up, see what they are doing you know and I found this link --- viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17852 where he says - by Moonbreeze » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 am
this 'book' SHOUDl be called 'the EVASIVE arcane substance, because no way can you find any pages online about it!
and yer links dont work

My heart sunk immediately because I remembered all the forums and this one was one of the more intellectual ones and I couldn't believe after all my success for the last 5 yrs no one here has gotten to read it... if you can't afford it, it costs me 4 dollars a copy for Ex Medio Centri and 10$ a copy for TPAS, so I will give you a copy at cost since we are all researchers here I see no reason to charge for my research when I'd want yours for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Ex-Medio-Centri-S ... op?ie=UTF8

I really recommend both books, but EX MEDIO CENTRI is definitely geared towards one who is already familiar with mushrooms in history.

The Pervasive Arcane Substance is definitely meant to be a guided journey whereas EMC expects you to know where I going with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Pervasive-Arcane- ... 1499186630

If you go to the print version of The Pervasive Arcane Substance you can preview the text.. the Kindle version preview sucks...
MichaelJerryMitchell

Re: Hello all, forgot about this place, check this out...

Postby teeko » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:25 am

Wait wait wait. Is this ol' Moonbreeze posting now?

If so....HI! Been a good few years since we have chatted about fun interesting and odd things. Hope all is well. Ill check these other links out after work.

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Re: Hello all, forgot about this place, check this out...

Postby Testtitel » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:59 am

Thank you for this answer.
Testtitel

Return to The Mush Room