substrate wanted: red pine

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
Coz the Shroom

substrate wanted: red pine

Post by Coz the Shroom » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Once again, I'm hoping someone on the east coast will help me test a theory that the reason laughing gyms are potent on the east coast and have little effect on the west coast is NOT because they are different varieties, but because they are growing on different substrate. gyms grow easily from discarded pulp and are abundant here. Private message me to discuss trade or sale of red pine, either as untreated (by fungicide) wood chips or small branches. SWIM would like to test the theory, and swim lives in New Mexico where any mushroom is legal to grow for personal use.

fmrc

Re: substrate wanted: red pine

Post by fmrc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Your understanding of New Mexico Mushroom Laws is wrong! Look it up! It has been illegal now for almost 10 years. Hope you get this in time......grin. slp/fmrc
GROWING PSILOCYBE MUSHROOMS IS ILLEGAL IN NEW MEXICO
You should know the truth about growing Psilocybe Mushrooms in New Mexico. Yes, at first it was decided legal. But then, it was overruled and is again Illegal! How strange everyone hears about the "legal" ruling, but no one hears about the "overrule" and that they are illegal to grow. Those who subscribe and read FMRC's "TEO" Journal have known about this since FEB 2006. I now print this again because I still see posts from people that state it is legal. Taken from the "TEO" Mushroom Journal. Slp/fmrc

Now......Magic Mushroom Growing is Not Legal In New Mexico
Here is the correct updated ruling: Not Legal
Certiorari Denied, No. 29,322, August 4, 2005

IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO
Opinion Number: 2005-NMCA-099
Filing Date: June 14, 2005
Docket No. 24,387
STATE OF NEW MEXICO,
Plaintiff-Appellee,
v.
DAVID RAY PRATT,
Defendant-Appellant.

APPEAL FROM THE DISTRICT COURT OF OTERO COUNTY

James W. Counts, District Judge
Patricia A. Madrid
Attorney General
Patricia Gandert
Assistant Attorney General
Santa Fe, NM
for Appellee
John Bigelow
Chief Public Defender
Cordelia A. Friedman
Assistant Appellate Defender
Santa Fe, NM for Appellant
OPINION
WECHSLER, Judge.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coz the Shroom

Re: substrate wanted: red pine

Post by Coz the Shroom » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:37 pm

interesting. they are researching psilocybes at NMSU because of the ruling, is that over with too? Anyway, that was SWIM