Siberian vs. Washington State Amanitas

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
Slava

Siberian vs. Washington State Amanitas

Post by Slava » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Can any one tell me about their or SWIMs' experiences with these two geographical varieties? I have ingested Washington State Amanita muscaria with STELLAR results. [vendor removed] offers Siberian Amanita muscaria for $25/oz. and Washington State Amanita muscaria for $40/oz. Has anyone or SWIM tried both their Siberian and Washington State varieties?

Thanks.

Oh, be sure to check out my "American Fly" Amanita muscaria Artwork in the Entheogen Images and Visionary Art Forum

monarchamedicorum

Re: Siberian vs. Washington State Amanitas

Post by monarchamedicorum » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:10 am

I've tried the Siberian from [vendor acronym removed]. They weren't all too great. Sure, they worked, but it wasn't anything fantastic.

I went through about 28g in a period of 36 hours, and no, I didn't sleep during that period. Just constant redosing. Very little sweating, and very little nausea.

I'm a mutant though.

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Swim's been trying a lot of Colorado's variety lately. Swim had tried the washington state when he was much younger with some pretty interesting results and told himself that he would not try them again until he found them himself. Been finding plenty lately. Only been trying 'em at a real low dose tho and haven't worked my way up just yet. Got a whole butt ton of panther caps sitting outside but I'm not sure about messing with those bad boys.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

Coz the Shroom

Post by Coz the Shroom » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 am

I've had very high quality siberian and washington both and they are both impressive. My wife and I both think the washington is a bit more potent, others say siberians have less of a body load, but the washington specimens we get are the best ever, and are offered from my source at half the price of other vendors. I have also been able to do some trading with the vendor, sending some healing herbs of great quality that grow in the forest here. I have found this system of trade very rewarding and am pleased I can supply my vendor with herbs that are of good quality-- I have yet to sample anything of his that isn't very fresh and high quality. I am still hoping to find wild habitat in fairly nearby spruice forest, and want very much to attempt outdoor cultivation in a beautiful grove of trees.