trip report amanita muscaria

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
Coz the Shroom

trip report amanita muscaria

Post by Coz the Shroom » Tue May 21, 2013 10:41 am

only 7 grams but one of those times when your batch is exceptionally strong. everything seemed interdimentional. i wondered if it was possible to change reality with the kind of power i felt. rolling madly in a euphoria much more profound than other dissocitatives. synethesthesia again-- non stop! this time monkey boy went out in public and tried to sing karaoke (all doors, RIP Ray Manzarek). first time-- seeing creatures and entities in his periferal vision and sometimes dead on. distorted faces. closed eyes produced intense and colorful departure from reality and powerful images clear as day.
able to drive well on the way home. (NOT advocating you take the risk-- zero traffic to deal with in the country, but mountain roads to easily kill you!)
profoundly altered consciouness, and imeasurable sense of elation and joy. very hard to follow conversation. this karaoker could easily have gotten into deep trouble with the law.
the kinetic rolling sensation was as though were sitting under a waterfall.
he is still very high as he writes this.
amanita is the king of getting high and tripping.

flickedbic

Re: trip report amanita muscaria

Post by flickedbic » Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Was this using your sun tea tek?

Nice report, much appreciated. Love Amanita.

:lol: :o :shock: :D

Be safe.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

Coz the Shroom

Post by Coz the Shroom » Tue May 21, 2013 9:20 pm

yes, sun tea. I'm going to try to go out to Taos and get some next fall. I have a root innoculation tek now that is supposed to be very successful so I'll be collecting spore prints.

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 am

Swim's been lucky enough to find a few of these beauties this year but has been more than reasonably cautious in trying them (I'm kinda turning into a psychonaut pussy these days). Swim's been taking very small amounts and working his way up cept I forgot to work my way up. Been taking threshold and sub-threshold experiences. Kinda trying to build up confidence that these things aren't poisonous.

Whats the sun tea tek? Sounds like a good next step for swim...
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:36 pm

i can understand you pretty well about this becoming-a-psychonaut-pussy, especially as for years now i wanted to check amanita more serious but can't make me do it. must have something to do with age :/
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

BiffCo1138

Post by BiffCo1138 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:13 am

Ok... sun tea is the way to go. Swim used Yogi Mint Licorice tea and honey for flavor and tummy friendliness. Just threw a few broken up caps into a nalgene bottle with a little organic apple cider vinegar to lower the pH and keep any undesirables from growing. The mushrooms were dried in the sun themselves as well, btw.

Swim drank some last night with his usual kratom drink. The amanita actually goes very nicely with kratom at low doses of both. (I personally believe kratom qualifies as an anti-psychotic as it it seems to be able to end a trip on shrooms and counters many of the effects of marijuana. This is a bold statement I know. But I really think people should start looking at Kratom as one of the few very effective herbal anti-psychotics. I generally find that kratom takes away from psychedelic effects of other drugs rather than adds to them.) Anywho while testing the waters I noticed that I had an interesting feeling of being both sedated and charged at the same time, but found it to be quite enjoyable. I had some pretty amazing ability to do some meditation exercises that I always struggle with fairly effortlessly. I ran through the colors of the rainbow in my mind trying to make everything in my mental imagery turn that color and actually got every one. Slept very comfortably.

This morning, upon waking, I felt good but slightly altered still. I decided to dedicate the day to trying the tea while doing some painting at a construction gig. I slowly consumed the stuff all day along with my usual kratom and random smoking of bowls (legal here). Never made to a stage where I felt like my social interaction was significantly altered but got fairly close. I felt altered but I couldn't even really pinpoint how or why. I felt good and easily entertained by my own drumming and tapping on stuff. I feel like its almost similar to taking codeine.

I starting to think that full blown psychedelic this may not be. More like a good intoxicant at low to medium levels and a really rough dissociative at higher dosages. Sun Tea is DEFINITELY the way to go tho. Far less nausea compared to the previous experiences, no side effects noticeable (sweating, salivating), way the hell easier to slowly consume the beverage and titrate a dose.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:00 pm

have to ask now - what is this sund tea tek?

and i can commend the amanita-kratom thing, i only tried more or less drops of amanita oil with my kratom several times, but it was quite nice

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:37 am

Taos? There's a restaurant around here called Taos. Isn't that Indian? Seven grams sounds like a lot, but it's amanita. I've been wanting to try them, but the unpredictability of it is really off putting. I'll just wait till my san pedros grow.

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:22 am

Tao is rather chinese, as far as i remember ...

in for some iboga micro dosing, maybe it helps against my anhedonia and cloaked junk cravings.
and/or with my pretty useless hi-level ssri regimen.