Cosmic Debris Review

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
DayLight
Location: wherein once it is seen, twice felt and the third time is the charm. love. serpents. awe and wonder.

Re: Cosmic Debris Review -

Post by DayLight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:52 pm

You need to smoke more. A fairly large sized bowl of little smoke got me feeling great. No entheogenic effects like salvia or DMT would have, but of course not, that's not what smoke blends are for. Very nice high, mood lift, and quite trippy. There are no classic, strong psychedelic effects like visuals(though i did experience a few light ones), body energy, etc., but when you are on this stuff it just seems like you are tripping. Don't know how to describe it really. Goes great with mj, but then again so does everything.:lol:
I'll post a more in depth review later.

totempole

Post by totempole » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:15 pm

I have some left, I will try again at my convenience. To be fair, there is always the possibility that I need to smoke more, or the effects aren't revealed the first time around. How much would you say you had to smoke to get this effect you believe you experienced?

I tend toward the conservative side of bio-assays these days. I don't see enough objective reporting of entheogens, I've known people to trip from smoking all kinds of inert substances.

Also, I stress that the vendor/manufacturer exhibited good faith, and a belief in their product. That says a lot to me, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, and plea mea culpa on my first try. But, I've had over 30 years of smoking experience, so it's kind of difficult to imagine I don't know how to smoke, much less detect the effectiveness of an entheogen. I guess I can still be proven wrong.

I think I've gotten pretty good at reasoning away placebo effects. There either is something worth reporting, or there is not, I won't bother reporting the vagaries of undecided mental states.
DayLight wrote:You need to smoke more. A fairly large sized bowl of little smoke got me feeling great. No entheogenic effects like salvia or DMT would have, but of course not, that's not what smoke blends are for. Very nice high, mood lift, and quite trippy. There are no classic, strong psychedelic effects like visuals(though i did experience a few light ones), body energy, etc., but when you are on this stuff it just seems like you are tripping. Don't know how to describe it really. Goes great with mj, but then again so does everything.:lol:
I'll post a more in depth review later.

DayLight
Location: wherein once it is seen, twice felt and the third time is the charm. love. serpents. awe and wonder.

Post by DayLight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:39 pm

I smoked a fair sized bowl, I did not measure. Probably enough material to decently fill this pipe;
http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.c...ss-spoon-b.jpg

I smoked immense amounts of Cosmic Debris with nothing more than a mild stone, but little smoke really got to me.

totempole

Post by totempole » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:29 pm

DayLight wrote:I smoked a fair sized bowl, I did not measure. Probably enough material to decently fill this pipe;
http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.c...ss-spoon-b.jpg

I smoked immense amounts of Cosmic Debris with nothing more than a mild stone, but little smoke really got to me.
That's cool, I'm looking forward to trying again. By the way, did you get any literature, ingredients, or anything with yours? Mine came with nothing. Not that I need a lot of reading material, but how did you find out it had a. pantherina?

And, just to be clear, I appreciate our "benefactor" who provided this testing material. I think it goes a long way toward establishing your credibility as a source. You provided samples to some reviewers, at your own expense, which is a very professional way of doing business. I'm saying this as a person who writes reviews for a living. I believe only a person with the fullest confidence in their product would take that step.

DayLight

Post by DayLight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:22 pm

I got the info from the product description on the website.

totempole

Post by totempole » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:45 pm

DayLight wrote:I got the info from the product description on the website.
Hoho! Dude, this is hillarious, did they make that description in my honor, or did they have that up before my "hooka smoking caterpillar" comment?

*BEEEEEP*

Know what? I like these guys, and their prices are very good, wish I'd noticed the web site before I posted before. If you want to smoke something, but have given up tobacco and other (ahem) herbs, you might want to consider these alternatives.
Last edited by totempole on Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sputnik3

Post by sputnik3 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:40 pm

hello all
I believe that quote was there at the inception of the site;)
Also one must understand and study the chemistry and biological action of muscimol to fully grasp its potential,
study some neurochemistry articles on this material then you will understand the cosmic debris :)
peace

totempole

Post by totempole » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:25 am

Thanks sputnik3. There is a lot I don't understand about this creature. One thing I do understand is you basically fill a bowl with smoking mixture, hold the hit in, let it out. Repeat as necessary. Which is what I did last night, and it still didn't seem to result in an entheogenic effect. I have a headache this morning, though. Not sure if it's related to the smoke or something else.

sputnik3

Post by sputnik3 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:20 pm

what "entheogenic effects" are you expecting exactly?
peace

Foxglove

Post by Foxglove » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Look...dont tussle.

These particular blends form this particular origin is known for the gentler material. I have heard this from more than one member...nothing new here.
I think I recall a tizzy about the Zen Blends as well. To each their own...but it is good to be aware...and it is good for a caring vendor to take note and gracefully accept the critiques.