insectoid entities

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
kedabra

insectoid entities -

Post by kedabra » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:36 pm

I'm interested in what type of entities people have encountered using psilocybin mushrooms.

i've taken mushrooms for 17 years on and off, but only in the last few years tried experimenting with bigger doses, alone, in darkness, or in my tent, while camping out in the woods. i always get in my sleeping bag and cover my face after drinking about 4 grams of liberty caps in tea. i think theyre probably stronger than cubensis.
what happens seems almost predictable to me now, although always incredible. i usually get a feeling of some kind of breathing effect, where some kind of alien dimension is opening up slowly into our dimensions. when this opens up enough, something starts to come out of these new dimensions, at first like something crawling out of a trap door. its hard to see it properly, but sometimes its got tentacles or sometimes when its really coming on strong its more insectoid and violent, it might have rotating knives for arms or millions of teeth. it seems to kind of hold me down and scan me, take me apart really quickly and put me back together cell by cell. the whole thing feels quite horrible, unless you just stop struggling, almost like a cat being taken to the vet to be deloused. after this procedure, it feels like i've had my soul layed out and reconfigured, tweaked and made good.
I get other visions at this time of some kind of alien / human sexual activity, very erotic imagery, that seems to imply some kind of ongoing reproductive symbiosis with these entities. the whole thing often feels very sexual, in a totally polymorphous and immensly enjoyable way.
the first time i tried the sensory deprived high dose route, after being processed by the entities,i vividly re-experienced my own birth, emerging coughing and covered in mucous out of some kind of furry hole, after being squeezed down a long tunnel. i was also able to understand why i and everything else had struggled to be born, and re experienced the state of mind of a new born infant.
the reliving of the birth process seems more easily explainable than the entities i've encountered.
questions i keep asking myself....why are they so insectoid/alien/cephalod looking, and what are they trying to do? and whats with the sexual stuff? its so wierd it seems absurd, but i see it every time....

Merlyn Marmion

Re: insectoid entities -

Post by Merlyn Marmion » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:01 pm

Um... whoah...

That's all, just "whoah". I'm not a very experienced psychonaut but I have never personally experienced anything that odd.

oahspe

Post by oahspe » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:11 pm

its those pesky entities again...

MICWOOL

Post by MICWOOL » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm

I've had entity contact while on mushrooms. On my first heavy mushroom trip I had powerful visuals. I drifted through palaces, temples, and became the incense smoke in these rooms, I smelt gorgeous. All the way through this I had a birdseyew view of seeing this people living their lives. They were very dark looking beings with a humanoid appearance who had these grey almost transclucent coloured eyes. They had quite a slender body frame and dressed in very elegant vivily coloured robes which looked silken.

One such scene they wre carrying what looked to be a coffin into a temple entrance

In another they were all sat before a fire in a buetifully decorated palace room, and in another scene I was guided through hallways by an entity who looked like the queen of all these people.

Im glad some1 else has experienced entity contact with mushrooms, because it appears that its quite rare with psilocybin mushrooms as opposed to Salvia

kedabra

Post by kedabra » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:08 pm

Im glad some1 else has experienced entity contact with mushrooms, because it appears that its quite rare with psilocybin mushrooms as opposed to Salvia
not me. ive had a few pretty full on salvia trips (though for sure i am far more familiar with shrooms), and saw/felt nothing i could describe as an entity. no pretty lady, no people , just raging chaos and the end of it all. unless i forgot the entities of course.....or possibly the entity was eating me alive.....
mushrooms take me there every time, if i do a high dose alone in the dark i will meet the multi limbed insectoid squid things

oahspe

Speaking of insectoid... -

Post by oahspe » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:29 pm

just took these photographs a few minutes ago...

jackaroe

Post by jackaroe » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:29 pm

This type of experience has always got me wondering too. It has been some years since my friend even saw shrooms but, yes, I have heard of these types of abductions. I had heard a story of a friend that took shrooms, was enjoying the behind closed eyes visuals when one stuck in his field of vision. Stepping back from it he realized it was a big black eye from an insecticoid alien staring at him. The entity proceeded to say "every action and every thing you have ever done was because I wanted you too". This spooked my friend and he was forced to say "get lost", which the entity begrudgingly did. This left the friend spooked for the rest of the trip. However future trips touched on more angelic types of beings and entities that were teacherly and full of love and compassion he said. But every once in a while that "cold" space seems to want to come back and it always has that same creepy vibe described above. I could see it reach that level easily. My friend wasn't going to surrender to it though and feels good about staying in charge.

Interesting enough on how many stories of alien abductions take place just before a person falls asleep. These "spaces" could be the same place. Someplace that is in a mind space.

kedabra

Post by kedabra » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:47 pm

Interesting enough on how many stories of alien abductions take place just before a person falls asleep. These "spaces" could be the same place. Someplace that is in a mind space.
I've expereinced that too.....its associated with sleep paralysis. actually it felt alot more like salvia than anything else. i would flow up the walls and felt like i was being dragged out of the room by strange forces. once or twice i saw figures around me trying to lift me out of bed. i even tried to punch one once. Ive heard alot of similar stories. in vietnam they call this entity the "grey ghost"

kedabra

Post by kedabra » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:54 pm

re: the angelic entities and the cold dark entities. maybe this is worth considering. and watch the film its awesome

"Meister Eckart saw Hell, you know what he said? The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life; your memories, your attachments. They burn 'em all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul, if you're frightened of dying and holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it. As long as you are afraid of death, the evil demons will torment you, but when you let go and aren't afraid anymore, you'll find those demons to be angels."
-Louis, 'Jacobs Ladder'