too much salvia?

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
blackmajik2021

too much salvia? -

Post by blackmajik2021 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:55 am

how much salvia is too much salvia? I know a lot of it is what you can personally handle but im just wondering what you guys think. Im talking about number of sessions per week/ per day.

420_4life

Re: too much salvia? -

Post by 420_4life » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:11 am

its all up to the experience, time is only delusional

peace
jackpot

phx

Post by phx » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:43 am

Once a week MAX

Ekstasis

Post by Ekstasis » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:44 am

yeah mang,
i dont think anyone can accurately tell you
someone prove me wrong though
its all you... how much you can take, how much you want too,
how often, etc
i only visit once or twice a month

420_4life

Post by 420_4life » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:41 am

in the beginning I was more frequent, once aquired a taste, sometimes days in a row, once a week, few times a month kinda thing, there wasnt any schedule, lately there have been long streched breaks, 2 months at a time etc, and now its quite infrequent but it could be anytime, anywhere, I havent smoked extract for over a few months, and plain leaf only once since then a few weeks ago

peace
jackpot

nephinoruM

Post by nephinoruM » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:15 am

anymore than twice a day for mult. days and I think that can't be good...

salviaeffects

Post by salviaeffects » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:41 am

I think it depends on how much time you have in the day to do it. I remember when I was much much younger and another weed and I spent hours upon hours daily with each other. Back then was because I had nother better to do.

As far as if you feel you might be dreaming with it tooo much then you answered your own question I think. If you feel you need to ask then I suggest taking a bit of a break.

Enjoy the experiences and take what you can from them, I suppose if it took up more time then you have available or if it is taking time away from things like work, school or your family then by all means slow it down a bit.

I think a good amount is about 14 times a day minimum (-;

jse

Post by jse » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:00 pm

I take salvia 2-4 times a year if that

two main reasons for this,

1 - Sally is an extreamly powerfull plant and i dont want to abuse her gift
2 - I grow my own salvia and dont want to waste it

salvia_explorer

Post by salvia_explorer » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:02 pm

three weeks off, then twice this week, probably a few times next week since my schedule is open for it, but then it may be a month after that...no real schedule. Depends on my free time and what I feel like doing.

blackmajik2021

Post by blackmajik2021 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:49 pm

Ok, ive done too much. My trip a few hours ago consisted of entities holding me down and telling me that if i did any more salvia i would die, i was scared for my life and it was not fun. they showed me some kind of meter that displayed how much salvia i could handle and it was almost at the limit where i would die. After that though, i realized that it was a subconscious reaction of someone telling me doing salvia more than two times a day was dangerous. So i visualized this danger in my trip and it turned out to be two entities telling me if i did it again i would die. bad trip...now i understand how you need to be in a good state of mind to smoke.