A Light Run In

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
True Religion

A Light Run In -

Post by True Religion » Fri May 26, 2006 1:18 am

I remember it now. I'm still buzzing a little from a 10x hit... This is maybe six minutes later, so I'm not still in it, but I'm not quite in the clear either...

Anyways.

I got it again, I totally remember.

From my last two times, and even the two times in between those that I didn't hit much at all.

The two trips that I had. Yeah, I mentioned being stuck in a dreamlike state... But thats just it. When I smoke it (or at least the two trips I HAD), when I am in the trip/dream, it is still reality. It's like I got picked up and dropped into a dream that is identical to reality in every way except that... I don't know how to express it, it's fading a way; the exact feeling that is...

"No, this isn't reality"... It's kind of a time travel, but it's not. Noone is there. It feels like maybe 10 or 15 years earlier... But there is no indication of it. I feel that I just took something (ie, Salvia, but it I dont' really end up realizing that it's salvia until it starts fading away...), and I am having trouble snapping out of it. I keep trying to shake it off I guess. I almost get... Scared? Nervously Concerned let's say... And I get confused about where reality is. Because I know I have to get out of 'here' but "I think I am out of it" but then I know I'm not...

It's so difficult to describe that...

This time though. I just lay on the floor (extremely hot mind you) getting that feeling (just the feeling though, I knew I wasn't anywhere, just a warning type feeling...) and I kept feeling/hearing "No, don't. Don't do it, it's not for you. Don't be stupid." And I get that anti-salvia feeling. She's forbidding me kind of, only in a trusting way. She's not barring me. She's telling me I shouldn't, and that I should mind her advice. I think it's more the warning feeling, than her actually communicating it.

I actually, remember now, the second time I tried it. I went downstairs, left my bro n sis upstairs... And I came up after one hit of my 5x, and I just said "I'm not doing it tonite, she doesn't want me to..." And as silly as that sounded, I stuck with it...

Like I said. I'm still slightly under the influence, but I feel the need to post what I just had to say... Anyone able to comment on that???

420_4life

Re: A Light Run In -

Post by 420_4life » Fri May 26, 2006 2:28 am

Very much so

Your post sounded like mine did when I was trying to express my understanding, it always becomes distored afterwards, the harder we try to remember, the further it leaves you, you just had it, but what did you have, it doesnt make as much sense now, atleast to you.

It feels exactly like that, like something has just picked you up and put you into this place, a few trips ago I experienced a drawer like feeling of being put away for later, storage.

Many times I have felt it take my thoughts, maybe not it, but my thoughts are leaving me and being replaced by others, but thats how we think, otherwise we would be stuck on one thought forever, we change a thought and that friction possibly creates energy for a collective or united consiousness.

It is like a dream, but its as real as this screen is, its happening right now, even without us, its so old, whatever it is. I'v got it, iv got it, but no other words come, you have to be aware of trickery, with all chemicals, and salvia is the most intelligent I have encountered, it can easily play with you, for its own enjoyment, it lives on our thoughts, riding them, rolling on them, around and around.

Besides all this crazy talk it does have some bennefits in this world, it has helped me understand my actions, my thoughts, and their formation much more, I feel I have more control over myself and what I want.

It's good to listen to your feelings, if you dont think you should take it, then your probably right, we cant expect anything from it, who wants to help you when you cant help yourself.

good read, enjoyable

peace
jackpot

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Fri May 26, 2006 3:06 am

I enjoyed reading both,True Religion's trip report and 420's comments.and although swim's been doing almost exclusively spice lately he thinks he should give that lady salvia a second chance to prove herself actually fourth chance cause he's tried it three times without getting impressed much.But I hear that the more you do it the more you feel it.Maybe swim will try some 20X.It can't be any more mind boggling or mind blowing than a hit of 80mg's of spice resulting in a complete breakthru and Jungle spice, forget about it, nothing comes close.
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

420_4life

Post by 420_4life » Fri May 26, 2006 5:09 am

dont be so sure, though i have not tried spice yet, soon....soon

peace
jackpot

True Religion

Post by True Religion » Fri May 26, 2006 12:41 pm

Yeah... I didn't even trip last night though, thats the weirdest part. I think I had very very very mild closed eye visuals, and just that... Conciousness communicating with me...

Now that I look back, the fear I have is not being able to get out. I know that that is ludacris, of course I'll come out. Even when I am in there, at first, I don't remember that I will come out, but even after I realize that I will wake up from it, it feels like I'm "Stuck In A Moment". Like, Yes, it's only five minutes, but this current minute is not ending, so how ever will I get to five to snap out?

And as for the not doing it again... I really really really want to. I do. But is she forbidding me? What the hell. I dono. :p

TooStonedToType

Post by TooStonedToType » Fri May 26, 2006 2:01 pm

"It can't be any more mind boggling or mind blowing than a hit of 80mg's of spice resulting in a complete breakthru and Jungle spice, forget about it, nothing comes close."

Don't be so sure.

zakmalados

Post by zakmalados » Fri May 26, 2006 6:51 pm

It's like this: keep upping it until you have a trip you can't remember. If that happens, and you still aren't impressed, then maybe there is nothing there for you. Until then, maybe you haven't "broken through" and there is hope for higher dosages.

And SWIM doesn't find Salvia terribly enlightening. More like discombobulating. Maybe not the best characteristics for a forum mod? ;)

SWIM also wonders whether more exposures might lead him somewhere... trouble is, he finds the whole experience a bit off-putting.

Zak

greeny

Post by greeny » Fri May 26, 2006 7:31 pm

I definitely don't think upping the dose is the way to go. Someone tried that recently and it failed.. even up to 40x. You get sensitized to the salvia gradually, and the world is HUGE.

It's nothing like anything else, and the Lady is always graceful about it with you. Of course some people don't remember anything clearly from their trips, or didn't get what they meant.. they overdosed themselves. They bit off more than they could chew, and I think some pretend that they're really getting something out of it.. but they really didn't.

I've always been perfectly lucid during all of my trips, and I always remember everything.. and I'm never really so overwhelmed by them that I end up completely lost. I experienced some really crazy things. They get more intense every time, and it always amazes me. It was only till recently that I saw some effects that I thought was very impossible. I'll give a couple short write-ups about these in their own threads. I always chew 4 gram quid, nothing more.

edit: I decided not to write these threads anymore. I feel that anyone that is drawn to the Salvia should experience it themselves.. and if the Salvia isn't giving you any effect, don't think that there was anything wrong with it. Just try again (or not) next time that you feel drawn to her... with an established dose, never a higher one.
Last edited by greeny on Fri May 26, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

True Religion

Post by True Religion » Fri May 26, 2006 8:23 pm

I have had moments of amnesia. Like I fell alseep, then woke up really quickly. That quick second or two of neither here nor there, or even nowhere.

I don't think that I will up my dose because I want to get comfortable with the single 10x hit.

I'm not sure that I will have a "magical" type of breakthrough... It seems that the way it affects is more of an altered state of conciousness, as opposed to an altered reality. Who knows though.

I'm very anxious to experiment with some trepidation... Each time I finish an experiment with this stuff I feel that I should "waste" my money on anymore and that it's not for me, however, sober, I'm incredibly intrigued, and I want to see more.

I think the 10x one hit sessions are good for me for now, so that I can build up a comfort level, and learn from it at the same time. Maybe this attitude will help me in my next venture...

We'll see. And thank you btw, for all the replies to my posts. I feel kinda silly posting all these questions that sometimes might seem repetative, or like they've already been answered before... All the replies help though, and are much appreciated.

ozone rider

Post by ozone rider » Sat May 27, 2006 9:10 pm

Greeny, you are sure right about it taking less and less. I tend to just quid now and have a better onset and control of depth.