The Puzzle

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.
crazydewman

Re: The Puzzle -

Post by crazydewman » Wed May 24, 2006 11:41 pm

I didnt read the whole post, but I agree with the puzzle idea. I dont usually figure out my trips to Salvialand for weeks after, and I wont do it again until the last times has been solved, or I will get to a point and then be comfortable and aware that I learned seomthing, and I will be fine doing it agian. I still am learning form my past experiences though. It certainly is a remarkable plant, and 40x seems very strong (3 hits, done properly, would probably make most people go level 6, you sure you're smoking correctly?)

redgreenvines

Post by redgreenvines » Thu May 25, 2006 9:50 am

with cev's I often get thin chocolate and mint puzzle pieces (metal paper thin shiny pieces)
kind of like the halves of hinges - or the tops of crowns.
but they change scale and have little-er hinge crown sprockets within some of the joints between them. (like a fractal puzzle or an escher construction).

sometimes I can't see beyond the scope of my vision and I worry (tensely) about how the puzzle pattern continues.

when the pieces connect it is between snappy and sexually ecstatic.
some connections are just with negative space.

TooStonedToType

Post by TooStonedToType » Sat May 27, 2006 10:41 am

-----------------------

M wrote:

Salvia: I am a confused student.

I shouldn't have done this right now. Done what, I can't remember, but I knew it was my fault. I finally did it. I screwed up, big time. My playing around with the universe like this, and I finally did it. I broke it. I broke the reality that I lived in, and the reality that everyone else lived in. And it was my fault. My fault. And I knew better. I knew that this would probably happen, but I just didn't listen to logic, the common sense and myself. And now I destroyed our world, our reality. I found myself being at the center of our reality, and it was imploding. Everything was falling within, towards me, from all 360x360x360 degrees around me. I caused it. And now it's all going away. I am going to die, and everyone else too. I screwed around with the universe, and I caused it to implode and self-destruct. Oh, I am so sorry. I am the cause of the destruction of the universe, and it is all now coming to an end. And it was I that did it. Oh I am so sorry. I should have never tampered with the inner workings of our reality, dimension, world, and universe.

T wrote:

I remember something about this: I've been there: I think.It was called the "eternal paradox". Although, that seems like a strange name. (Damn it's hard to bring stuff back and express it in words.) Because we are all individualities of the same entity, if anyone of us solves the puzzle, or even really understands the question (I'm not sure what the puzzle is, or what is required to happen, of course, but I felt I was close, basically, it is the recognition of our true existence, understanding We are One) reality for all of us will be shattered. Perhaps we return to the individual entity or a new form altogether.Again, anyone of us can do this as we are all the same being. At least that’s the impression I got. My experience wasn't too frightful, well maybe it was, and I wasn't sure if solving the puzzle is something we are striving for or avoiding. Sounds like you got a message this is something to avoid. Mine was more leaning towards this is some part of our evolution and some day We will have to take that step but there was a definite apprehension/strange fear of going further…so I think I know what you're talking about.

Welcome Backstage.

O wrote:

First of all, I have to say that this is some really deep shit we are discussing. So there you are, an average person, sitting around meditating (having taken Salvia or another entheogen is optional, but it greatly raises the probability of this happening), and you come upon a riddle worthy of the Sphinx. In your exalted state of mind, you pierce through the veil of illusion which hides the truth, and solve the riddle. You see all at once
the nature of existence and who we really are - the snake is no longer a snake, it is just a coil of rope lying on the ground. The distinctions of "you" and "I" drop away, and you know everything to be the One infinite consciousness. This all feels pretty good for a while, until this thought starts nagging at you - what if I have gone too far and I can't get back. By looking behind the curtain and seeing the "operations center" for all of this, have I destroyed forever the nice comfortable illusion that I have called "me" for all my life, and with it all of the "you"s that appear alongside? This leads to either panic or ecstasy, but after the experience has run its course, the building blocks of the illusion are reassembled, the outer world returns to its regularly scheduled program, but you are left with more of a feeling of being in the audience as opposed to on the stage.
-O

B wrote:

That pretty much says it. I feel more like the audience than the stage anymore. I found out the secret (Or, rather, saw through the illusion of separateness) through a sporadic OBE, although not Salvia related I do believe that Salvia would make this connection more likely since I have been able to see and remember things when under the influence of Salvia that are not easily accessible without it.

greeny

Post by greeny » Sat May 27, 2006 1:36 pm

Sounds like ego toying around with its mind. No one can't destroy the reality ever.... especially not someone puny like a human. It's ridiculous lol. I can imagine it being quite convincing though... I've experienced it myself (but not with the salvia). Anyway, this planet is still intact after all these thousands of years that humans existed and I'm sure quite a few discovered the "secret" countless times.
Last edited by greeny on Sat May 27, 2006 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

specialfx

Post by specialfx » Sat May 27, 2006 2:06 pm

Okay, first, if this is really salvia divinorum, I'd be surprised. NOt saying it's not possible, but, meh...SEcond, it's okay to talk about past drug experiences of other substances, just don't mention present or future illegal activity, and, if possible, try to keep the posts impersonal and in the third person. With that said, about the puzzles...it could be an N,N-DMT experience where everything turns to paper, including you...intense, huh? That's probably what it's liek when you get near light speed(186,000 miles per second, in a vacuum). Let's not go back there, 'k? Unless you want to..it really doesn't bother meh, but meh, I'm just weird like that. Cheers!

greeny

Post by greeny » Sat May 27, 2006 2:28 pm

lol... the salvia can turn you into a paper too, but she's even capable of something more. like not changing your life into something else at all. (as in keeping it exactly the same). how mind blowing is that? :eek: