They're watching us from above

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

They're watching us from above

Postby unsigned_char72 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:16 pm

SWIM inhaled Salvia with the intent to know about the illusion-of-self; he was focusing on such thoughts in order to "drive" the Salvia trip. But when Salvia kicked in, she said: "don't you know this is not my way? Instead I'll show you no-self by teleporting you to your childhood at the time you realized you are your self."

And then there was Salvia imagery and all was rotating clock counter wise. A reassuring figure appeared on the right, he was a truck driver, a paternal figure I guess, and when thinking why he was a truck driver SWIM realized it could have been a teacher from SWIM's childhood or even one of his parents. Then SWIM realized that mazatecs have the virgin Mary appear as a reassuring figure because they are alone in the jungle and have no one else. (It seemed to have sense during the trip).

Once the slow rotation moved from 3 o'clock to 12 o'clock SWIM saw people looking at him from above. They said, "don't worry it's all OK we are watching you all the time and all is ok even if it doesn't seem so.". And SWIM said, "ok, but at least make our existence less hard please! let me understand the illusion of self". But they disappeared telling "we have to go, don't worry".

Then the wheel reached 9 o'clock, and SWIM heard "are you ready to get rid of the body illusion?" and he said "yes" then SWIM was able to relax his muscles in a special way never done before, that I can describe like "relaxing the clamps". Salvia said: "and by the way this is how you can relax yourself and reach samadhi if you want to".

Relaxation continued and SWIM's body was transcended for a while. Mind was transcended too but it was short and there is no remembrance of what happened.

Then the trip was over.

SWIM never ceases to be amazed.
unsigned_char72

Re: They're watching us from above

Postby OMAR » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 am

Very cool experience, does swiy follow any organized religion? Was this their first trip?
OMAR

Re: They're watching us from above

Postby unsigned_char72 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:02 am

SWIM was raised catholic, but now is an atheist, or at least he's open to possibilities :-)

No, it was not his first trip, that dates back more than a decade ago (and it's documented here). Ah! the old good days.
unsigned_char72

Return to Salvia Discussion