Vaporizer with bubbler

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Vaporizer with bubbler

Postby unsigned_char72 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:50 pm

SWIM told me that recently he was able to make more effective the use of his Da Buddah vaporizer with Salvia.

Simply he has now added a bubbler (aka water filter) made out of a plastic bottle and some tubing. This way the hot vapours are cooled down and aren't harsh on the throat. It's fantastic. So now SWIM enjoys more Salvia (almost daily) without side effects.

He also found the perfect dosage of 1x crushed leaves by actually lowering the amount in the bowl: with vaporizers sometime less is more.
unsigned_char72

Re: Vaporizer with bubbler

Postby Metanoian » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 am

Less is definitely more with vaporizers I also find. The unit I have doesn't have the higher temperature range for Salvia so I haven't tried it, but would love to make the switch. Salvia is the only herb I smoke, everything else is vaped.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Re: Vaporizer with bubbler

Postby unsigned_char72 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:51 am

SWIM tried a bunch of *edit*-oriented vaporizers with small success, the only one that gives satisfactory results is the Da Buddah (and I guess its relatives from 7th floor). But yet it's tricky, the outcome is not perfectly repeatable, most times it's all ok, but some others there is no "breakthrough". I don't know what is the cause. Perhaps there is a variability in Salvia herself.
unsigned_char72

Return to Salvia Discussion