A World Within A Page

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

A World Within A Page

Postby Hyperion » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:03 am

Many salvia trip reports mention that they perceive our world as being on a sheet or a page, sometimes this page is in a book or a rolodex continuously flipping through pages.
Each page is perceived as containing a whole other world or dimension inside it.

Some examples:

example 1:

"That corresponds with salvia completely. The fluttering of the pages, the noticing of my entire 3d life seeming like just a flat page compared to the infinite pages on either side, contributing to a larger overall structure."

example 2:

"The pages closest to our page are near identical copies of this page/world. The ‘secret’ is progressively lost the further one moves through the successive realities. Since we are at the end of the ‘book’ (so to speak), we are completely unaware of the secret. The page next to ours is somewhat more familiar to the secret.

The further into the book we go, the more the secret is understood. In other words, as I was moving through cloned worlds several pages from this one, I could tell that the cloned human inhabitants of those worlds knew about the secret. The secret is the realization of parallel worlds containing parallel people.

Yes, there are human inhabitants of pages/worlds separated from our world by trans dimensional gel-like boundaries. As the salvinorin alpha was coursing through my brain, I remember moving through the individual pages. These weren’t discrete semisolid pages. There was a sense of continual flow as I quickly “processed” through the individual worlds. The people I encountered knew that I was an outsider burrowing through. They were non bemused by my intrusion. They had a laissez-faire attitude toward interworld traffic."

example 3:

"My vision was drawn up towards two enormous faces who had "taken the lid off my reality" and were smiling down upon me, it was a boy and a girl and both looked very young, perhaps 9 years old. Everyone was smiling and laughing at me, and though not a single word was spoken to me I was able to perceive thoughts from them.

I looked to my right and could see an entire wall of little people that I was a part of, the guy next to me smiled with the idea "You forgot didn't you" as a crushing feeling of deja-vu came over me, I had been here before. I was so very disappointed.
One of the children, I can't recall which one, reached down and grabbed a "page" of the 3-dimensional space and peeled it apart from the rest. It seemed that all of 3-dimensional space was made of single pages that normally were laying flat like a book on a table, a simple cube made of layered pages. I could see the single page raised up in the center where the child held it, I could see that it was made of little people as well, who all looked and smiled at me as they were raised up.

I knew that this was what was going on behind the scenes, this was not just my trip, and they were all laughing because they saw that I had become "conscious" in my little box they were peering in to and saw that I was utterly confused, the same way a baby cries at birth and everyone smiles and laughs at the baby. Furthermore I knew that they were the overseers of our reality, they maintained us in our own little box and I knew that they maintained many other boxes as well."

● ● ●

Now this is very interesting indeed. Compare this to what Master Li Hongzhi had said in some of his Buddha Law lectures:

Excerpt 1:

"The particles of human beings and the human body are quite sizable. Many divine beings are composed of tiny particles, yet their might is tremendous. But they’re really quite tiny. Didn’t Shakyamuni teach, “Its smallness is such that nothing is inside”? Such beings can transform into something large just as they can transform into something tiny.

The cosmos has countless beings in it, simply a limitless number, yet if they were to be compressed into something flat it might resemble a sheet of paper in thickness—with simply countless worlds inside. The concept is hard to grasp, isn’t it? People wonder about the distance between molecules and atoms. Well, the idea of it is similar to the distance people would travel if they were to go [from Earth] to another planet by spaceship. So while all of the material things and spaces-times of the compressed cosmic bodies shrank accordingly, their times and distances did not in fact change."

From Zhuan Falun Volume 2:

"The way human beings view the sizes of objects is actually wrong. There is no such thing as “size” in the way that ordinary people conceptualize it. You see that that’s how an object is, but that is only how it manifests to ordinary people. Be it a piece of paper, a painting, or a very thin sheet of paper—any one of them can have Law Bodies (Fa-shen) on it. Ordinary human beings find it inconceivable, but they are merely ordinary people."
Hyperion

Re: A World Within A Page

Postby peoploid » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:48 pm

I've read a lot of reports concerning sheets, layers and rolodexes. Tvsuat has a good image of the conveyer belt/carpet meme often discussed in salvia forums.

When I was doing extract two or three times a week, I started building up a solid idea of what is going on regarding the 'sheets'. This is just my personal opinion, and I could be off-course.

First of all, I believe that there is a connection between the human, biological eye and salvia hallucinations. Just like when the eye moves while we dream, I believe that the eye/retina/optical nerve is involved in our salvia trips. Actually, sometimes the outer edges of my eyes seemed to burn while I was tripping on extract. And a couple of years ago, the gel inside my left eye became detached from the retina. This is a common occurrence with people as they age, but I always suspected it had something to do with my past trips on extract.

Anyway, when I tripped, I could feel the visual actually trailing away from the outer edges of my eyeballs. It was a continuous, transparent stream which would gently layer on top of a slightly curved, globe-like object. The globe-like object had an incredibly massive gravitational effect.

Due to the non rational, non linear, bizarre effects going on inside my brain, the continuous stream of visual experience would segment-off into discrete, seemingly separate worlds. These discrete worlds, while separate, still maintained a connectedness. In other words, if a salvia being was trying to communicate to me in one sheet, he or she would continue communicating to me in a following sheet; but the informational integrity would degrade over time. Maybe there's a quantum problem with the ability of continuous sheets and discrete sheets being viable at the same time. I don't know.

Personally, I believe the globe-like structure that I experienced is separate from the 'wheel', but I think it's similar to the rolodex or conveyor belt.

What is truly unbelievable is the amount of collective amnesia that the world at large has concerning what we are discussing in salvia forums. There is more going on here than redgreenvines notion of 'frame stacking'. His ideas can be found in this forum and on 'shroomery'.

Finally, maybe there's a connection between the sheet concept and the idea of sequential doppelgangers connected to a tripper's sense of 'self'. More needs to be studied regarding the possibility that the human race is being manipulated by doppelganger updates to our software.
Last edited by peoploid on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
peoploid

Postby Hyperion » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:19 am

Interesting stuff. I'm starting to feel that Salvia is circumventing some kind of reality filter to allow one to perceive things that even our current cutting edge scientific instruments can't perceive, namely other dimensions and space times that are as tangible and real as the screens we are looking at right now but cannot be perceived with our 5 senses in the same way we cannot perceive a magnetic field from a magnet if we just hold one in our hand.

There's a vibe I'm getting that the Wheel or Vortex is central to the multiverse, everything rotates, from galaxies to planets to the electrons around the nucleus inside our bodies, and there are probably even larger and smaller rotations occurring, as above so below as they say. I remember those vids from Tvsuat and thought they were very insightful, I wonder if he is still researching this stuff or not.

The thing about Saliva is that it has multiple layers to it like the soul replacement theme or doppleganger as you put it. This one is so strange, here is quite a detailed trip report of someone having this happen to them:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Salvia/comment ... y_the_one/

Another common theme is the 'little people' phenomena where every object is actually alive from the lamp on the table to the walls of the room. I touched on this phenomena in one of my previous posts, check this out, it's a quote from Master Li Hongzhi where he talks about the 3d eye and mentions that what we see on the surface (i.e this dimensions) is not all there is:

"All objects, organic and inorganic, appear in different shapes and forms in different dimensions. For example, as soon as a drinking glass is manufactured, in a different dimension an intelligent entity comes into existence. Moreover, prior to existing as that entity, it may well have been something else. When the Third Eye is at its lowest level, the person will see the glass. At a high level he or she will see the entity that exists in the other dimension. At an even higher level the person will see the material form that it had prior to the existence of that intelligent entity."

I'm not sure if you've checked it out or not Burningmouth but I highly recommend getting a copy of this book, it really filled in many of the puzzle pieces for me about this mysterious substance. I've come to the conclusion that these things aren't just hallucinations and perturbations of the mind, this stuff is real:

https://www.falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/zfl_new.pdf
Hyperion

Postby peoploid » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:47 pm

##############
"There's a vibe I'm getting that the Wheel or Vortex is central to the multiverse, everything rotates, from galaxies to planets to the electrons around the nucleus inside our bodies, and there are probably even larger and smaller rotations occurring, as above so below as they say."
##############

I've gotten the same vibe. My old signature: 'Forever riding the rotating, molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids' was originally written as only pertaining to salviaspace; but it can also pertain to humans/animals living on our planet.

I had a weird thought a few days ago that perhaps our rotating, highly gravitational earth is really a mask for something more Matrix-like; something that also rotates and is also highly gravitational, but is concealed by amnesia from 99.99 percent of the human population.

These little people are oftentimes attached together, and, in my mind, they are usually simple constructs.
Larger salvia beings are more complex. They are the ones who are able to speak.

As I would burrow from one page to the next at a high rate of speed, I could sense salvia beings speaking to me, trying to convey to me something about the nature of salvia reality and its relationship to our earth (before their particular page vanished). But I would always forget what they were saying two seconds after they said it.

I downloaded the pdf and will comment on it after I read it. Later....................
Nice Conversation ;)
peoploid

Postby Hyperion » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

Check this out Peoploid, some high level Cultivators have come to understand that Gravity is actually the after effect of a kind of 'rotating mechanism' which is hidden and imbedded deeper in our reality:

Some Thoughts on Universal Gravitation and the Rotating Mechanism:

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/1102

And an excerpt from another article states:

"Different levels have a big difference in their understanding of the cosmos. Actually they are the truth at each of the different levels. Viewed from the human level, the earth rotates around the sun, like a whirlpool. Viewed from a higher-level perspective this whirlpool is caused by a precise machine. Looking into this machine carefully, one will find also the existence of a living being. Some of them are like the dragons in Chinese legends, playing with their dragon ball (the center of the galaxy), rotating around the ball continuously. Their scales are shining, which are those stars all over the sky in the Milky Way. Some galactic systems are not composed of only one dragon, but are composed of four dragons in total. They rotate around the center of the galaxy, which resembles the appearance of a srivatsa."

Full article here: http://www.pureinsight.org/node/619
Hyperion

Postby peoploid » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:31 pm

###########################
"Why then can the moon rotate around the earth for such a long time and not fall down? Because a highly developed prehistoric civilization discovered the existence of the rotating mechanism. They made the moon move in accordance with this rotation mechanism exactly and had it rotate that way forever, therefore it does not need to consume any fuel."
http://www.pureinsight.org/node/1102
###########################

When I discuss salvia and make borderline psychotic comments, I do so with the understanding that I'm delving into the wild unknown. Therefore, I allow myself to say things which aren't really backed up by solid evidence. If science isn't really talking about the sensation of pages or layers, then I have a right to say whatever I want, BUT............

this quote above mentions a prehistoric, advanced civilization. What is the evidence for such a civilization? Were they Chinese, Indians, German barbarians? Were they from Atlantis? Were they Scientologists?

The quote mentions a mechanism. How do they describe this mechanism? The quote says that the moon was engineered to move the way it moves "that way forever". But from what I understand from science, the moon is gradually moving away from earth.

What bothers me about my understanding of the salvia beings and salvia reality is that it can't break through the laws of physical space. Our salvia hallucinations always remain inside the hallucination. They never break through into the actual physical world. I want to see salvia reality SHOW ITSELF. I want salvia reality to lift the veil, not just to salvia inhalers, but to the world at large. In other words, I want to see science get HUMBLED.

I'm a bit skeptical about ideas of advanced prehistoric civilizations without really good evidence. That said, I will continue to talk about pages and layers with the understanding that I am possibly helping to discover something previously unknown.
peoploid

Postby Hyperion » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 pm

There are many traces of prehistoric Civilizations that had once existed on the Earth. There's a section in Zhuan Falun entitled "QiGong is Part Of Prehistoric Culture" which goes in depth about Mankind and it's origins, it's a most interesting section of the book. The work of Claus Dona and Micheal Cremo are also very interesting and show that Mankind has been here for much longer then the theory of evolution states:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ&t=799s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus

In regards to the moon, there are quite a few anomalies surrounding it, and this is coming from scientists themselves:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/404345- ... .com.au%2F

Ancient historians and philosophers had many interesting things to say about the Moon also:

1)

Democritus and Anaxagoras taught that there was a time when the Earth was without the Moon. Aristotle wrote that Arcadia in Greece, before being inhabited by the Hellenes, had a population of Pelasgians, and that these aborigines occupied the land already before there was a moon in the sky above the Earth; for this reason they were called Proselenes.

2)

Apollonius of Rhodes mentioned the time “when not all the orbs were yet in the heavens, before the Danai and Deukalion races came into existence, and only the Arcadians lived, of whom it is said that they dwelt on mountains and fed on acorns, before there was a moon.

3)

Plutarch wrote in The Roman Questions: “There were Arcadians of Evander’s following, the so-called pre-Lunar people.” Similarly wrote Ovid: “The Arcadians are said to have possessed their land before the birth of Jove, and the folk is older than the Moon.” Hippolytus refers to a legend that “Arcadia brought forth Pelasgus, of greater antiquity than the moon." Lucian in his Astrology says that “the Arcadians affirm in their folly that they are older than the moon.

4)

Censorinus also alludes to the time in the past when there was no moon in the sky.

5)

Some allusions to the time before there was a Moon may be found also in the Scriptures. In Job 25:5 the grandeur of the Lord who “Makes peace in the heights” is praised and the time is mentioned “before [there was] a moon and it did not shine.”

Also in Psalm 72:5 it is said: “Thou wast feared since [the time of] the sun and before [the time of] the moon, a generation of generations.” A “generation of generations” means a very long time. Of course, it is of no use to counter this psalm with the myth of the first chapter of Genesis, a tale brought down from exotic and later sources.

6)

The memory of a world without a moon lives in oral tradition among the Indians. The Indians of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Colombia relate some of their tribal reminiscences to the time before there was a moon. “In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens,” say the tribesmen of Chibchas.

- - -

Master Li Hongzhi, founder of Falun Dafa also has this to say about our moon:

1)

“Nowadays humankind considers itself to be the one and only higher life-form in the entire universe. I can tell you that in reality humankind is the single lowest life-form in the entire universe. There are living beings on every planet (in other dimensions) except the moon. The moon was constructed by a humankind in the past (humankind’s history repeats in cycles). When humankind’s karma becomes too massive, the human race is destroyed.

Then a new human race again comes into being and evolves. Later, when it becomes bad, it is again destroyed. Since I mentioned the moon, I will tell you that the moon was constructed by a prehistoric humankind in a rather distant age. It wasn’t this large back when it was first constructed, though it was brighter than it is today. Yet that alone would have seemed quite large to humankind today. Because it’s hollow, with the passage of time it has gradually become covered with the dust that continually falls from explosions of the universe’s matter.

The dust of material that’s generated from the explosions when planets are re-created has continually covered the moon; this has significantly increased the thickness of the moon’s surface. The thickness of its surface has increased to several dozen kilometers; that is the dust on it. If dozens of kilometers were subtracted it would be its original size.”

2)

“In the past, the situation never resembled that of today’s science. So the mankinds of different time periods were of course developing in the ways of those times. People at one time recognized the trouble that the dark of night caused people, so they constructed a moon up there to bring light to Earth during the night.”

3)

"The moon, in fact, was created by prehistoric man, and its interior is hollow."

- - -

Coming back to the Gravity effect and Wheel we spoke about earlier there's an interesting quote from Nikola Tesla which sounds like he knew something about this rotating mechanism:

"Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."
Hyperion

Return to Salvia Discussion