Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Re: Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

Postby thelightpanther » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi Burningmouth (and others). It is indeed true. Salvia is illegal in the State where I reside, and it is also one of the more draconian States (in fact, borderline Harkonnen) in terms of law enforcement, so I wouldn’t risk it, ever. This of course does not preclude the possibility that I might one day go on a holiday or visit someone. I’m also a bit of a scaredypants if truth be known. I mean, finding myself as a discarded running shoe on the side of a race track with the other discarded shoes sneering at me upside down in their Nike pile, “so you’re back eh? And you fell for it, didn’t you? You thought you were a human didntcha? Didntcha?” is not my optimal idea of a recreational afternoon. It reminds me of the line from Dances With Wolves: “Soldier, you abuse that shoe-that-thinks-it's-a-human one more time, and you’re on report.” This said, I would only ever do it, not only legally, but also with tremendous shamanic respect for its power. A blight be upon all these youtube kids.

Your comments about the heart and the relationship to the eyes are really interesting. However, here I find myself on shakier territory. You and St. Brian are the only two I have come across who report a cardiac distress when engaged in the apparent activity of trying to move from one “location” to another, seemingly across some distance in probability space. I entirely believe you, but it’s too small a sample to establish whether this is generally true of salvia experiences. As you may know, Brian tentatively tried to “enter” the frame that he saw but immediately encountered a cardiac distress. I know that you said, somewhere that you almost felt as if another heart was trying to form, or that probable hearts were in conflict with your heart at point of origin (forgive me if I have not phrased that in the sense that you intended).

Actually though, this makes a degree of sense to me. Many mystical traditions, as you are probably aware, see the heart and the head as key points of attachment to physical reality. In the less mystical terms we have been discussing above (which would be my preference), your body (and especially your brain, normally functioning) is your “collapse engine”…the pattern that enables you to experience this reality as a discrete track of outcomes separable from all other probability. Your collapse engine cannot continue functioning without your heart. It can continue without a hand, even without a lung, but if the heart stops, Then (if my speculations have any validity) the ontological process of steamrolling the “world” out into a strip of temporal asphalt stops…and you’re off. It’s not entirely implausible to me that you may actually have been experiencing a kind of contest between possible outcomes to actualize. For a new one to really become your stable experienced world, the previous one may have to be irrealized…at least from your frame of reference. Of course, I certainly don’t claim to KNOW that this is so, and it poses a conundrum I’ll come back to. Also, this might be especially true if the trance was not deep enough to *completely* delocalize you into ALL_POTENTIAL. If you still have one foot planted in your locus of origin, so to speak, this might place stress on your living system if different possible outcomes authentically begin to compete for your collapse.

With respect to the eyeballs and retina thing, again I don’t claim to know for sure, but if I were forced to a hunch my suspicion would be that it has something to do with “observation” and its ontic status within the salvia state. Just what exactly…I don’t know.
Last edited by thelightpanther on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thelightpanther

Postby thelightpanther » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:31 pm

The heart thing puzzles me though. Even in the terms of our own discussion, it seems to me problematic in certain respects to suggest that we have to die in Locale A of probability space in order to be born in Locale B of probability space. MAYBE that is the way it works, but I’m not so sure. I think that way of envisioning it has a lot to do with our habitual ways of imagining “travel” in time and space, as human beings. As if we arrive in another probability like a kind of “apport” and when we depart from our point of origin, we have to tear ourselves out or leave a kind of “hole” behind.

As I said, maybe it is that way. I certainly don’t profess to know. But there is a part of me that seems to deeply suspect another scenario, and it runs like this. Rather than a time-space “you” that travels like a commuter from Membrane-A to Membrane-B, something changes its “plane of focus” from living (and having always lived) in Membrane-A to living (and having always lived) in Membrane-B. Do you follow what I mean? As you “arrive” at the destination probability, your “B-ness” begins to wrap around you like a blanket. This is also directly related to the thorny issue of evidence. It’s a moot point to me whether the human concept of evidence has applicability across probability space, or whether it is only meaningful in the first place within the perceived natural laws of any one world or “membrane.”

So let’s imagine that you go on a salvia trip, and this time you are dead bent on staying in Membrane-B and not coming back to Membrane-A. But as you approach probability B, the sense, awareness and *memory* that you are of world B and have *always* been of world B begins to wrap around you. If that wrapping seals, hermetically, then you now have no memory of Membrane-A or ever having dwelled there. Galvia? What is this Galvia you speak of? Nonsense! I’ve always been here in Membrane-B. And indeed you have…there’s the rub. Unless the hint of a discrepancy remains as you settle in Probability B, then you will not even be aware that you ever had the project of “going” there or “coming” from anywhere in order to be there. And even if a blip or discrepancy does remain, you might be just as likely to interpret it as a brief eccentric experience, from the reference point of Membrane-B. Man, I tripped balls and thought I was a Burningmouth in a Membrane-A. F***, was that weird.

As if, when the Trail of Salvia Tears trundles its Jade caravan across the prairie, those soft, scintillating clouds of pollen drifting back plaintively from the wagons, are actually the shedding memories of the salvianauts as they sing their way along the path of a forgettng...remembering not who they are...or ever were...on their way to a Somewhere.

If ontological separators are real, this makes sense. It wouldn’t do to wake up in the middle of the night in a true cold sweat, remembering yourself as a seven-spleened lizard entity that honked for mates in the fog, and breathed through a kind of living snorkel tube in a far, blue world of liquid nitrogen.
Last edited by thelightpanther on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
thelightpanther

Postby thelightpanther » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:43 pm

I fear that may have been a bit of a word-salad, so let me try to rephrase it briefly in hopefully plain terms. You have always been in world (probability) A and you have always been in world (probability) B. As you travel from A to B, your sense of always having been resident in "x" swaps from A to B, and in both frames of reference, taken individually, you were (and are) correct. Something like this is the way I suspect it must be in order for the concept of probability space to actually be a viable or coherent concept. Some deeper kind of self or identification of self changes its "focal plane."

Imagine it like a telephoto zoom lens that is focused at 30 meters and then focused at 40 meters. In reality, the lens has always had the capability of focusing at either of these points (and any point inbetween). But when focused at 40, all "memory" of ever having been a lens focused at 30 is lost. For all the lens "knows" it has always been focused at 40. We could say that it "died" at the focal plane of 30 in order to come alive at the focal plane of 40...but it would be an awfully weird way of talking.
thelightpanther

Postby peoploid » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:09 pm

OK, Panther, it's time to delve deep where it gets dirty:

I have a problem with the probability scenario. When I would trip on salvia and scan through various 'parallel worlds', all the human-looking beings I encountered seemed to be enlightened with a kind of 'salvia awareness'. They would often try to explain to me, under the short allotted time granted to them, the intricacies of salvia reality. Due to amnesia, I never really brought any good info back with me. If they weren't teaching me, they were scolding me for intruding into their realm. In other words, salvia trips contain within themselves a salvia mythology - a mythology distinct from a DMT mythology or an ayahuasca mythology or a Buddhist mythology, etc..

The salvia mythology contains memes and motifs like the 'wheel', the gingerbread men, and importantly, the idea of “an engine turning over”, as you put it. The engine, in the case of salvia, is a salvia-based ontology of true, proto-human existence. In my opinion, the salvia engine is not dependent on probability theory. THE SALVIA MYTHOLOGY CREATES ITS OWN ONTOLOGY.

If probability theory was the dominant factor here (and not the salvia experience), then why are my (and others) trips so infused with salvia specific motifs? If I am a resident in world 'A' and I move to world 'B', then why is the residue of salvia always present? Why can't I experience a world free from the overhang of salvia mythology? Why can't probability theory simply “use” salvia and discard it? Why is salvia SO DOMINANT? Why can't the rational science of probability theory be the dominant aspect?

In my opinion, salvia mythology is dominant because, while a person is tripping, SALVIA REALITY RULES THE HOUSE. SALVIA REALITY DICTATES ON ITS OWN TERMS THE ONTOLOGY OF HUMAN EXPERIENCE.

^Everything I said above is based on pure speculation for the purpose of conversation, but this is what I personally believe based on my previous salvia experiences. Sorry about the caps. I'm a cap junky.

##################

You wrote:
“seven-spleened lizard entity that honked for mates in the fog”

I like that. You are a good writer. I have no idea who you are. Are you my own (more intelligent) doppelganger sent to this world to confront me? Let's say you're a grad student trying to equate salvia with probability. If you could one day write up a science article relating the two, that would be a great achievement. Or you could write a book like “The Tao of Physics”. That would also be great. I think you should consider writing a fictionalized screenplay or novel about a researcher in probability theory who is also interested in salvia extract. With your terminology like “ALL_POTENTIAL” and “collapse engine”, you could pull it off. Terms such as those are 'novel' due to the fact that the typical reader/viewer has never conceptualized them before. They would eat it up because their brains feed on novelty. That's why a scifi/horror movie involving 'collapse engines', etc could become a blockbuster. It would be much bigger and better than “The Thirteenth Floor”.

I'm not as young as I used to be. I expect to die without seeing any great achievements in salvia space or probability space. I did extract 400 times. I'm surprised I don't have brain cancer or retinal cancer. I should already be dead of a heart attack.

Salvia being – “Burningmouth?”
Me – “Yes?”
Salvia being – “We warned you.”
Me – “What?”
(salvia being pulls lever from the up position to the down position. Burningmouth goes into cardiac arrest.)

So Panther, what are the implications of your ideas about probability theory? If there are a myriad of possible worlds all around us, I could see us one day developing the technological power to enter those adjacent worlds. I can even see us using those worlds in real time as templates for us to study and possibly enter. Like changing stations on an old 8 transistor AM radio, we could jump through hyperspace faster than the speed of light, skipping along using probability templates to help us navigate intentionally and purposely deep into trans-dimensional space.
peoploid

Postby thelightpanther » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi Burningmouth

I’ll address two points mainly in this and the subsequent post. First of all, the issue of how the possible importance of salvia can be induced to have societal effect. Secondly, your concerns about “probability space” and your observations re your own experiences. I thank you for the writing compliments. You aren’t so bad yourself. A grad student? Well, I have been one of those, among other things. I’m a fifty something, so if my memory serves me correctly that makes me just one lap behind you in the 'geezer' stakes. I’ve been around the block a bit myself. To work then:

I am entertained by your apparent belief that an RDJ vehicle, or some other Hollywood enterprise would draw what you perceive to be salvia’s setting sun back from the horizon, but I have to say…I don’t share your confidence that this is the way it should go…or even that it would do much good, if realized. In my opinion there is one way and one way only for the possible importance of salvia to gain societal grip, and it is this: Pragmatic outcome.

To be crass about it, if salvia trance allowed even a 0.1% consistent advantage in trading on the FOREX, then it would be decriminalized in every single State by this time next Friday. This is on a timescale faster than Robert Downey Junior could even read his script.

Of course, I don’t think *that* will happen, but the lever of pragmatic outcome must begin its pressure somewhere. If there ARE real ontic effects, then those effects must be discernible, must be identifiable, must be capable of amplifications. When we were first investigating electricity we were rubbing lumps of amber and sticking balloons to clothing. Now we have the microprocessor and a hard push for quantum computing. Everything we are doing now is possible because someone once rubbed pieces of amber.

How would we begin to put pressure on that lever? Well, we must find the thin end of the wedge of influence. Remember that double slit experiment by Dean Radin that I mentioned? Did you look that up yet? It’s worth doing. Now he used meditators and non-meditators as different sample groups attempting to collapse the wavefunction. It is my strong suspicion that those seasoned and adept at meditating under the influence of salvia….note please that I specify both of those things, seasoned and adept…would be substantially better AGAIN at this task over the standard meditators.

All around the world, there is endless yak in journals and seminars about the nature of consciousness, theories of consciousness, etc. But it all suffers the problem of being talk. That’s what all of these people do, that’s what all of the journals and seminars are filled with…talk. They are in desperate need of a Cinderella shoe that can slip their heel into some PRACTICAL way of investigating the nature of consciousness.

If that can happen, then a snowball effect will begin, because the investigation of consciousness, once it begins to actually GET ANYWHERE, will suck to itself the most enormous resource of funds, academic minds, research effort, and mysteriously “opened doors.” Forget Robert Downey Junior. He’s an idiot, and to be blunt, he won’t help you. Now what I’m describing might not happen. It might happen in a different way. But I stand by my basic claim: pragmatic outcome is the only positive future open to this subject. I will address the other issue in my next post, which I am writing now.
Last edited by thelightpanther on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thelightpanther

Postby thelightpanther » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Well, let me be clear. I have actually nowhere stated that I believe a probability variable to necessarily be the “dominant” let alone the ONLY variable in the questions posed by salvia experience. It is in fact simply my view that it suggests itself as ONE consistent variable. Now, while we are on that subject, I find your experiences deeply intriguing, but at the same time I am aware, despite what you say, that there are aspects of them that appear to be quite unique to you. And of course this is true for most salvianauts. Yes, there are some similarities, of course there are, else we couldn’t even talk in terms of principles. Nontheless, I must admit that of all my researches the notion of beings or realms that are “already awake to the reality of parallel worlds” comes principally from you. Saint Brian, for instance, has a very different trend of experience. Many, many of his experiences are highly “photorealistic” and intensely “local”. He sees almost identical, physically similar versions of himself in his own bedroom, each just marginally different from their physical behavior than himself. It’s all very very proximal and local…*for the most part* (so far as I understand) no other worlds, no races of salvia entities trying to shut him up in case he exposes a deep secret.

Don’t get me wrong. There are a couple of things I am NOT saying here, and I don’t want to be misconstrued. First, I am NOT saying that your own subjective impressions may not be important. They may well be. But it is also possible that they may be an overlay supplied by your own mind. I recognize that you have a large experience in the use of this plant, and I do not. I respect that too. Nonetheless, it is always a risk extrapolating your own perceptions over all salvia users. This is one advantage I may presently have that you do not have.

I think there at least two possible interpretations of that dynamic. Let me press into each of these now. It’s not really for me to psychoanalyze here…but could it be possible that you have a larger fear of “going deep” in these voyages than you are letting on? To be honest, I detect hints of that. And of course, I wouldn’t blame you. It’s a darned scary thing to do. But if that’s a big thing in your subconscious, it’s really not that surprising that it will start to appear as a texture in the experience. The idea of “transgressing.” Of probing “forbidden knowledge.” Of unguessable “punishments” by “powers.” All of this stuff has a certain grip on the Western psyche just because of our general immersion in or proximity to Abrahamic religion, even if we don’t count ourselves believers. We are still blotting paper in that culture.

Googling any such thing as “salvia and heart problems” leads me either to a few other anecdotes that are inconclusive to say the least, or else (and more definitively) straight back to you. Yes, I can believe that salvia increases heart rate. But then watching a movie increases heart rate. A loud knock on the door increases heart rate…yes, even dramatically. Talking to a cute girl at Starbucks raises heart rate. Etc. I’m not just trying to be funny; I’m serious. I’m not saying it’s impossible. I’m certainly not going to be the one who suggests that you should push through your cardiac distress. But there does remain a question of whether that distress is really rooted in the heart muscle or whether it is a psychological block of some kind. I just ask you to consider that it might be.

Look at this:
I'm surprised I don't have brain cancer or retinal cancer. I should already be dead of a heart attack.

Now I am not aware of the slightest evidence that salvia is actually capable of causing any of those things, any more than it can cause leprosy, limb amputations, or scurvy, and here you have picked three of the worst conceivable physical outcomes that could ever be imaginable. Hell, if salvia can do that **I** will lobby Congress to have it banned. Why should you be dead of a heart attack? Have you already had heart attacks? In that case, okay. In other case…well….

And that brings me to another thing. There is no litter of salvia corpses lying around. This is an important consideration. Because humans are foolhardy. Given a large enough number of them, they will go deep sea diving and paralyze themselves with the bends, they will climb K2 without the right gear and die of frostbite on the slopes.

…they will push through cardiac pain to stay in another membrane. Just because they can. And yet I repeat: we don’t have a mountain of salvia corpses like a mountain of spent truck tires, therefore *something* is wrong with the assumption.

“WTF happened to HIM?? And what’s that rubberized mouse doing on the floor?”
“Oh, the damn fool had to jump clean across the Wheeeeeel, didn’t he? All that’s left is his grinning corpse. And that’s no mouse, youngster (slap!), that’s his heart…the poor thing jumped right out of his chest!”

Okay, but you get my point?
Last edited by thelightpanther on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
thelightpanther

Postby thelightpanther » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:27 pm

So I said that because I had to say it, but let me come to a second interpretation. At no point have I ever claimed that salvia only does one thing. This is not just a case of going to France and looking at the digital photos you bring back with you, even if you forget 99% of them. Let’s go back to the days of film for a moment. It’s almost like the guy at the developing lab chooses to mess with you by adding his own “interpretation” to the pictures…actually adding them in…and they’re in the photos themselves by the time “you” get to see them. Put on top of that the fact that “you” yourself add on yet another layer of interpretation by the time you even see those photos, and they change in front of your very eyes by the fact of this “observation,” and now we’re probably getting just a shade closer to the real influences on the many layers of consciousness by an ultra-potent mind altering substance. It's not straightforward...to put it mildly.

However…
"If we were to stop the wheel, it might destroy the world."

You know, this game can get deep enough where you reach the point that this *might actually be true.* The mind might sense it is true, just as it senses conscious action, or whatever, as gingerbread men, and begins to construct a hallucinated scenario that corresponds to it as a kind of warning.

For all you or I know, and this is one legitimate interpretation of the sublime drama, all “entities” that you see, all persons, all animals, all pets, even all objects….and yes, I mean even in our human experienced world…are ultimately radar returns of your own life force masked behind deeply folded layers of ontic disguise. The stitching that keeps those folds in place protects you from the searing light of the Singularity…which is the revelation that it is all just you, and has always been you. Literally, “the world comes to an end.” And even if that you is a VAST you, a cosmic you, and not the little you, still if you pull on that stitch, if Unmasking is risked, I don’t think it impossible that the cosmic fabrics themselves won’t jump up out of their folds and say “no, no, don’t do that! You don’t understand what you’re doing! You won’t survi…………………………………………….”
thelightpanther

Postby peoploid » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 pm

I wrote this earlier, so let me get it out of the way:

'Salvia Mythology' would be a good title of a book. So what is salvia mythology? It's similar to what Dorothy experienced in the “Wizard of Oz”, or what Neo experienced in “The Matrix”. It contains the experiences of the person who wrote the trip report that FrenchMachine linked. It contains the descriptions in the You Tube Video that I linked.

Salvia mythology is all about what seemingly goes on behind the scenes concerning our waking interpretation of conventional reality. It's where the 'builder elves'do their thing. It's where the salvia 'operators' act like movie directors, and we the trippers, are the players. Until we can prove that the salvia matrix truly exists, then it should be rightfully referred to as a mythology.

#####################

First of all, let me discuss my worries:
I was diagnosed with Posterior Vitreous Detachment, a condition involving the gel inside the eyes. A small amount of gel became detached from my retina. Considering my belief in the relationship between tripping on salvia and my physical eyes, I have a suspicion that large amounts of extract might effect the eyes.

Both my mom and dad died of heart attacks. Right around extract trip #300, I began to notice a slight pain in my chest area during the actual salvia trip. The pain got worse and worse with succeeding trips. It only happened during the actual trip. Around #390 it was like experiencing an actual heart attack. I said, "Fuck it. I'm done." I wasn't willing to die as an explorer.

###########
panther wrote:
"To be crass about it, if salvia trance allowed even a 0.1% consistent advantage in trading on the FOREX, then it would be decriminalized in every single State by this time next Friday. This is on a timescale faster than Robert Downey Junior could even read his script."

That's true. Any popularizing of salvia could easily lead to it being a criminal offence on a federal level.
But I want it to be popularized. I want the American people to walk around in a daze thinking, "I never knew that there was a parallel world(s) surrounding us.

I watched "The Jetsons" when I was a kid. How did the 21st century actually turn out? Elroy got his leg blown off in ALLEPO. I want the 21st century to truly advance - to possibly make contact with other lifeforms (or other probability states containing sentient beings).

You're right, panther. It pays to be pragmatic. Rational pragmatism is the sane way to proceed, but I want results TODAY. I want the fucking salvia beings to make contact NOW. Let's light this candle so that we can grab hold of the reins of progress and REALLY explore new worlds.

Panther, you alluded to 'meditation'. I know how difficult it is to truly meditate. I'm with McKenna when he said, "Why meditate for 20 years when you can grab a pipe and be in a DMT world within seconds." (I'm paraphrasing).

panther wrote:
"I must admit that of all my researches the notion of beings or realms that are “already awake to the reality of parallel worlds” comes principally from you."

Thank You. I'm proud of that, AND I BELIEVE IT. These salvia humanoids I encounter always seem to be AWARE of their place in salvia reality. They seem 'enlightened' in their expanded situation within a much larger civilization which encompasses our particular Earth-world. Other trippers also report experiences where these salvia beings are operating with an intentionality - a purposeness in manipulating reality. This purposeness seems to be a product of their own understanding of REALITY_AT_LARGE. Whether or not they are aware of all the multiple worlds around them - I don't know, but they are aware of OUR world as an unenlightened outpost. I equate a one on one relationship between the salvia emotional state and the awareness of reality in its totality.

panther wrote:
"the revelation that it is all just you, and has always been you"
That scares me - the soloipsistic speculation that I'm the only true existent and all other sentient beings don't really exist. It would explain away my distress at the amount of suffering going on in the world.

panther wrote:
"If we were to stop the wheel, it might destroy the world."(alluding to a comment by a salvia tripper)
That comment would fall under the term 'Salvia Mythology'. Since I believe in the salvia mythology, no matter how psychotic it seems, I give credence to his fears.

Hey panther. I see you are logged in. I'll hang around for a few minutes.
Last edited by peoploid on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peoploid

Postby thelightpanther » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Brief post for now.

Well, instead of me adding more of my own thoughts here ( I’ll be happy to do more of that later, or on request) let me ask you some questions burningmouth, as I promised I would.

See, your blog and accounts was actually one of the main sources for me, at least on a *recurring* basis, that tie in salvia with “parallel worlds.” Are you now saying that you are pulling back from that idea, and that you feel “probability space” has nothing to do with your experience? Just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Also, what do YOU feel or intuit would be the case if you really pressed your shoulder against the intent of wanting to enter one of those seeming parallel worlds? There are certainly some salvianauts who have the strong impression they could remain there, in an altered outcome, who were even “told” that they could remain if they chose to do so, or who sensed that they could bring an altered outcome (altered collapse?) back here with them. Didn’t you once say that you felt that you had altered a music track or something? Was that you? Do you still feel that was true?

And how do YOU feel we might acquire any kind of skill or technology for navigating in such a space, if such a space is real? Salvia seems powerful, but it is powerful in the way that a sledgehammer is powerful. Travel by sledgehammer doesn't seem particularly targeted or useful.

These are my questions for now. If I think of others…
thelightpanther

Postby peoploid » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:00 pm

thelightpanther wrote:See, your blog and accounts was actually one of the main sources for me, at least on a *recurring* basis, that tie in salvia with “parallel worlds.” Are you now saying that you are pulling back from that idea, and that you feel “probability space” has nothing to do with your experience? Just trying to understand where you are coming from.

HELL NO, I'M NOT PULLING AWAY FROM THAT IDEA. Parallel worlds are my only legacy regarding salvia divinorum. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE IDEA OF PARALLEL WORLDS.
I'm just saying that there doesn't have to be a one to one connection between parallel worlds and quantum mechanics. This gets back to my belief that the salvia state contains within itself its own proprietary ontology. Quantum states may INDEED be connected to salvia states of mind, and if they are then that would be a great way to marry the two. But maybe it's not absolutely necessary. I also love the idea of wave forms which contain all possible states. It's a beautiful idea. I eat that stuff up.

To be thoroughly honest with you, the main belief I had when tripping was that there was ONE main parallel world which somehow piggy-backed on top of our world. This other world is INFUSED with the salvia vibe (could be the result of having just smoked salvia ;)) 'Beings' in this other world had us under their observation. This is where my beliefs begin to mimic schizophrenia. I have always been up front with my 'schizophrenic' problem; although I've never been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and I live a rational life (when not under the influence of salvia divinorum).

I think it was someone else who altered the music track.
It's been four years since I tripped, but as crazy as this sounds, my physical eyes and retinas and optical nerve seemed to play a major role in visiting parallel worlds. I think I once said that with enough "retinal will power" someone could enter into another world. Maybe this is where meditation and concentration would come in handy. If salvia trippers could actually enter a parallel world and stay there WITH FULL MENTAL CAPABILITIES, then places like 'Reddit' would be talking about it. THAT is what would make interest in salvia skyrocket, and also what would cause the govt to shut it down. A lot of my blog viewers are from Russia. Maybe the Russians are exploring this.

panther wrote:
"Travel by sledgehammer doesn't seem particularly targeted or useful".

Sledgehammer is the only way. Plain leaf won't cut it. You would have to set up a research center where volunteers took various amounts of extract. Chances are that some of the trippers would have the gift to go farther than others. If you ask for volunteers, I might give it a go. It would be trial and error. Some volunteers would crash and burn. But it might succeed. If you need a code name for your research center, name it "SLEDGEHAMMER".

If these worlds exist, and if we have to communicate with salvia beings (real or imagined), then perhaps the act of communicating and gaining the acceptance of the salvia beings (even if unreal) will bridge the pathway to other worlds. In other words, by accepting the salvia mythology, you gain access to other worlds.
peoploid

PreviousNext

Return to Salvia Discussion