Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

This is the place to discuss Salvia divinorum, splendins, and the other psychoactive salvias.

Re: Best. Election. Ever. (or glitch in the Matrix?)

Postby thelightpanther » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Maybe it’s mechanical. Like, we’re on spoke 72 of the wheel, and to get to spoke 74, we have to travel inwards to the hub, and then travel outward again, along spoke 74. Unless we do that in some sense, we remain on spoke 72 forever.

OR

As I said earlier, someone has wheel clamps on us. And they are either “criminals” or they have a completely different perspective on the restraint of dangerous animals (ourselves) than we do.
thelightpanther

Postby peoploid » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

I strongly believe in the possibility that someone off-world has clamps on us.
If you believe so passionately in this, then you should move to a state where salvia is legal.
I'm right there with you concerning the possibility that we can analyze adjacent worlds in order to make better judgments concerning how we 'evolve' into the future.

Concerning your idea about a 'think tank' where salvianauts get together.............
IF YOU BUILD IT, BURNINGMOUTH WILL COME OUT OF RETIREMENT.
peoploid

Postby thelightpanther » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:38 pm

peoploid wrote:Image

Haha!
I stand corrected, and that was the person I was talking about, whose name is Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf and not Tariq Aziz, as I mistakenly said in my other post.
thelightpanther

Postby peoploid » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:24 pm

thelightpanther wrote:Maybe it’s mechanical. Like, we’re on spoke 72 of the wheel, and to get to spoke 74, we have to travel inwards to the hub, and then travel outward again, along spoke 74. Unless we do that in some sense, we remain on spoke 72 forever.

There's something you need to consider:
When someone prepares for a salvia trip with preconceived notions of what he wants to take with him into the trip, those preconceived notions are OBLITERATED upon entering salvia space. The best a tripper can do is take the ride and write notes directly after the trip ends. Salvia consciousness and waking consciousness are to a large extent mutually exclusive.

This mutual exclusiveness makes steering_with_purpose through salvia space VERY difficult.
peoploid

Postby thelightpanther » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:52 pm

peoploid wrote:There's something you need to consider:
When someone prepares for a salvia trip with preconceived notions of what he wants to take with him into the trip, those preconceived notions are OBLITERATED upon entering salvia space. The best a tripper can do is take the ride and write notes directly after the trip ends. Salvia consciousness and waking consciousness are to a large extent mutually exclusive.

This mutual exclusiveness makes steering_with_purpose through salvia space VERY difficult.

Absolutely. It's a greatly magnified version of the situation that everyone is already familiar with concerning dreams. It can be hard enough sometimes to remember regular nocturnal dreams, if you leave it even a couple of minutes after awakening before taking notes. And twice as hard again to actually do anything in a dream that you planned on doing there while awake.

You are totally correct, Peoploid. But...this is actually nothing other than a description of the very problem itself, as I outlined earlier. What exists is a ballistic propulsion force but nothing resembling a reliable guidance mechanism.

Without navigation there can't be control.
Without control there can't be pragmatic outcome.
Without pragmatic outcome, there can't be societal impact.

This is the most serious problem that the subject faces.
I don't know what the solution is. You grant me too much implied influence. I'm just a waffler on the "webses."

SCENARIO A: Perhaps salvia is not the technology that will in fact allow us to explore that space productively. Perhaps that will turn out to be a different technology.

SCENARIO B:
Perhaps salvia will combine with another technology that allows more careful targeting. Perhaps a clip-on device not unlike the following will also act on neurotransmitter or receptor sites in a way that complements or augments the action of a psychoactive:

SCENARIO C:
Perhaps it will be salvia after all, but a kind of ninja-like training or gradual extension of capability from the baseline will be necessary, that few have attempted to undertake at present. In many ways it's easier to just light up and attach a giant rubber band to your underpants. But...its productiveness is limited.

The Chinese invented rockets. But the first rockets were basically just fireworks. Other than a rough aiming "thataways" they had no form of directable action whatsoever. It wasn't until rockets were elaborated to become missiles and later "precision guided missiles" that the technology really matured. It's not a benign example to choose, but in terms of technology and productiveness, it is an appropriate example enough. Precision guided missiles are a much MUCH more useful technology than primitive rockets, by several orders of magnitude.

Like I said, I don't have the solution here. I am simply pointing out a problem. My honest guess is that salvia smoking is too blunt a force to achieve pragmatic outcome. It will either be something else that takes up the reins, from left field, or it will be a cyborg synthesis of something like salvia and another (quite possibly non-drug) technology.

And finally: either that, or nature itself will have the last laugh and change human consciousness in a way that *nobody* saw coming.
thelightpanther

Postby peoploid » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Panther, my brain is starting to go numb from this back and forth interaction. I'm through speculating. We've established a nice groundwork. Now we need a researcher to begin a detailed understanding of “The Salvia Wheel”. The salvia wheel seems to be a proprietary motif of salvia divinorum. You want advice from an expert? Let's start by understanding the intricacies of the wheel.

Since it's almost Christmas, I would like to send you all a salvia-themed Christmas story:

THE MAN MADE OUT OF BRICKS

The man made out of bricks began to fall apart as his body rotated counterclockwise. I tried to get out of his way, but it was too late. Without volunteering, I began to spiral after him, and we both exited the safe confines of the material world.

I felt myself in freefall. All I could see were my two arms in front of me. They were sprouting little arms, and the little arms were sprouting littler arms…
..THUD..
I felt myself land someplace. Was this an aluminum sidewalk?

I looked up and saw that the sidewalk was twisted up into the tip of a long snow sled. It was a scene right out of Christmas. I was in a land of elves. They were walking around as if on purpose, like they all had important jobs to do. One of the elves stopped and looked at me. A blue laser protruded out of his green eyes. The laser scanned my face vertically and then zigzagged horizontally. He then grabbed me by the hand and led me into a large, oval-shaped room.

The inside of the room was shaped like a ball, and strange figures were rotating along the curved walls of the ball’s inner surface. I could see streaming humanoids echoing like quantum reverberations. They resembled multicolored blurs. One of the blurs stopped moving, and I watched its quantum probabilities collapse inwardly like a psychedelic peacock displaying in reverse. The singularity that was left standing took the form of a man made out of bricks.

He looked like any other man except he was built out of clay bricks. He adjusted his shoulder area, looked me in the eye and said, “Man, you are out of your world.”

He went on to say, “You have entered salvia reality. Salvia reality is just like your reality except it’s not based on physical matter or space. It is a virtual world made of intelligent pixels, similar to your elements.”

I asked him why he was made of bricks. He answered that the brick motif was retrieved from my brain’s memory bank. Being Christmas time, one of my holographic neural packages was fixed on the image of Santa entering a clay brick chimney. And so the brick chimney had transformed into the man made out of bricks.

I was about to ask another question but the man made out of bricks held up his mortar hand and stopped me. He explained that the salvinorin coursing through my brain was losing its potency and that I needed to get back to the material world.

Suddenly, the three dimensional world of salvia reality compressed back into the two dimensional inner lining of the oval shaped ball. My mental eye then pulled backwards, and I began to see a replicated, triangle-shaped assemblage of silver metallic balls hanging on arms of green appendages.

Reawakening to my familiar surroundings, I found myself sitting in my living room gazing at my nearby Christmas tree….the warm salvia pipe still held tightly in my hand.
Merry Christmas.
peoploid

Postby thelightpanther » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:12 pm

A nice account Burningmouth. I always did like it, just like most of your posts.

peoploid wrote:Panther, my brain is starting to go numb from this back and forth interaction. I'm through speculating. We've established a nice groundwork. Now we need a researcher to begin a detailed understanding of “The Salvia Wheel”. The salvia wheel seems to be a proprietary motif of salvia divinorum. You want advice from an expert? Let's start by understanding the intricacies of the wheel.

What do you have in mind, BM?

It *is* possible that we have different motivations. You seem enchanted by salvia space on its own terms, and I can understand that. Maybe I would be too. But maybe I *wouldn’t*. Maybe I’d just be plain horrified or scared out my wits (as I fessed at the outset, I'm a scaredycat), or maybe I’d say “crap, you guys have just been tripping all along” and bail from the whole subject. There’s no way to know (in advance). My idealized goal would come in making probability space an accessible spatiality to human beings. Is such a thing possible? Haven’t a clue, really. But if salvia were the tool by which that could come about, then I say, all the more power to it. On the other hand, if salvia were not the tool, and it turned out to be something else, that doesn’t particularly bother me. All of this said, at this point in time salvia divinorum is the only thing I know of on this earth that even suggests that such a goal might be possible.

peoploid wrote:Humans in 2016 have no clue what is going on around them. I strongly believe that the idea of alien contact through the medium of physical space is technologically old fashioned. Actual contact will probably be made from an advanced civilization through the medium of hyperspace. Current scientists probably don't even bother with formulating a definition of hyperspace. There might even be a multitude (trillions?) of Earthworlds just like us containing humans just like us (or slightly dissimilar). These worlds might be templates for us to emulate and morph into. The possibilities are endless.

Or maybe our goals aren’t so different, after all. ;)
Last edited by thelightpanther on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thelightpanther

Postby thelightpanther » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:40 pm

peoploid wrote:I wonder if my idea of sheets of worlds layering down on a massively dense, massively gravitational "global data-base" can be a representation of 'ALL_POTENTIAL'? And what's up with a somewhat common theme of trippers feeling "spread out" on some type of surface? I've been there, and it feels like I'm super-glued to the surface of a hallucinogenic membrane by some kind of strong force. I wonder if it has something to do with the idea of not being able to inhabit two distinct probabillty contractions at the same time. Maybe I'm locked onto a particular surface because I'm only allowed one particular surface at any one time. But that idea seems to run against the ability to flow through a multitude of parallel worlds effortlessly. Complex issues.

There is the tantalizing possibility that consciousness and gravity are somehow related. Even the mathematical physicist Roger Penrose, has said as much. There definitely seems to be a kind of “restraint” acting. As if, on extract, the salvianaut is struck with the exhilaration…yes, I’m free!...”oh no, wait, I appear to be glued down to this infinitely extended four-dimensional-surface-‘thingy’…which is one among an infinite number of such surfaces." To move from one to another sometimes involves a peculiar and uncomfortable sensation like being a kid’s transfer…”peeled” off of one surface, and then back-peeled or rubbed down (lovingly, by the kid!) onto another.

It’s as if we don’t have the sense organs to be aware of this kind of constraint from the standpoint of ordinary waking consciousness. The ensaged state allows people greater freedom of movement and awareness of probability space…but at the same time they become aware of larger categories of constraint acting upon them. Such as…it is possible…but not trivial…to jump between “membranes.” IMO, these are something like hyperdimensional “surfaces” that populate the possibility space, and which the human brain is not equipped to perceive (or remember) accurately. It represents (or remembers) them as the kind of surfaces it *can* understand and has experience with…pages, cellulose sheets, membranes. Again, I don't think that any of this is "mechanistic physics." Consciousness is deeply, and incestuously, involved in the theater of actions.

Gravity…almost as if systems of consciousness have their own drawing power. In which case, a multi-layered consensus reality, in the fine grain composed of many, many worlds approximately similar to each other, might appear to have a tremendous, even oppressive “gravity.”

These speculations have been brought to you by a shamrock-green elf spinning quindimensionally at high speed on top of Donald Trump’s traumatized baseball cap.
thelightpanther

Postby Raa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Man sprinkles fairy dust and says dont speak, words put you back to sleep and take away the meaning from the revelations you have been shown, as a probably worthy participant. See how you go from worthy to an ass :p

I need cuttings or seeds
Raa

Previous

Return to Salvia Discussion